do you have any unusual quirks in your appearance?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵
Staff member
Credits
Daehyeon
Donghan
Juyeon
New
I have a rare genetic disorder called CHARGE Syndrome, so hella quirks! lol Some of them are:

-very small left eye
-crooked smile
-webbed neck

Here's a pic to show y'all:

View attachment 30622

Sometimes I wish I looked more "normal", but I've learned to embrace my appearance.
"Normal" is boring. You're unique and I think you're beautiful. 😘💕

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Not really in my appearance but I feel left out so I’m left handed lmao

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I have one that was recently corrected:
I was born with something called Femoral Anteversion. Here is a helpful link from my hospital's website, because it is hard to explain this without hand gestures.
Basically both of my legs were turned in at a degree +30% more than a normal person. So when I would stand my feet would be pigeon-toed and would roll in, my knees pointed inwards, and I could turn my legs out to an extreme angle which would cause most people pain.
I also used to look 'strange' when I would walk, as people have told me.
So my lower body looked completely turned in, or in fancier terms, anteverted.
Last year I got surgery to get one leg fixed and this past June I got the other one done. So it doesn't look like it did anymore.

sachiana•。

Kpop Expert
Credits
I have one that was recently corrected:
I was born with something called Femoral Anteversion. Here is a helpful link from my hospital's website, because it is hard to explain this without hand gestures.
Basically both of my legs were turned in at a degree +30% more than a normal person. So when I would stand my feet would be pigeon-toed and would roll in, my knees pointed inwards, and I could turn my legs out to an extreme angle which would cause most people pain.
I also used to look 'strange' when I would walk, as people have told me.
So my lower body looked completely turned in, or in fancier terms, anteverted.
Last year I got surgery to get one leg fixed and this past June I got the other one done. So it doesn't look like it did anymore.
whatever makes you confident and healthy, do it with confidence love! ♥️

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
hmm some comments reminded me how i have a big scar on my back from surgery to help correct a medical condition i have but like no one really knows since i dont tell people and no one really ever looks at my back so

sachiana•。

Kpop Expert
Credits
hmm some comments reminded me how i have a big scar on my back from surgery to help correct a medical condition i have but like no one really knows since i dont tell people and no one really ever looks at my back so
scars make us unique and prove that we made it through alive and thriving. <3

shioriayumi

Kpop Groupie
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
Jeongyeon
Jeong Sewoon
It's not on my face but on the inside of my palm I have a mole. A lot of people mistake it for marker (bc that's what it looks like tbh) but I end up having to explain that it's just my skin lol