Do You Have Any Tattoos?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

escapism

Face of The Group
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
Not yet but if I ever have one it'd be something small and definitely meaningful like the birth dates of my parents.

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
one of the ones i want the most is a snake behind my ear (for many reasons)
i also wanna get i love you in my mom / bio dads handwriting on my left arm

mxkenshin

Kpop Fan
Credits
i don’t have any as of right now but i’d love to get one that says “love is love” or something similar to that with a special meaning to it

Blackmoore82

Kpop Groupie
Website
twitter.com
Credits
JiU
Nicole
Jeongyeon
Eunjung
Currently have three, hoping to get more in the future. There all of band logos & or album artwork from the late 1970’s-early 80’s (Deep Purple, Thin Lizzy, and Rainbow).
Out of the three the longest one took about five hours, as it’s of a purple castle with a guitar neck attached at the top.

Last edited:

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚄𝙶𝙷 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝙴𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
I have 6, soon to be 7 as soon as I save up money.

I have a zombie hello kitty on my right wrist, a sparrow on my left wrist, a UFO on the inside of my left forearm/below the elbow bend, a sun/moon on my collarbone and the logo for the group Kill Hannah, along with the lyrics "It was the songs that saved my life" and a feather on my right thigh.
I now have 9

iiserene;

Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
in the future i would definitely want one yes

i would likely get one of something that has meaning to me
like the birth date of my childhood dog, or the soccer team I will forever support (Arsenal FC) written right under my left wrist

i would never get anything related to my future "significant other" because you never know what could happen
and if something bad happens i wouldn't want that bad reminder of it

kingstondouglas

Kpop Amateur
Credits
In general, I used to think that it was stupid to do a tattoo. Still, recently I saw one artist's work in the Persian style and decided that I needed to do several tattoos in this style. And I found this person in Los Angeles who draws works in the Persian style. It turns out that he also makes Death Moth Tattoos Meaning. So I decided to make several tattoos in this style because I trusted him and wanted to feel the Persian army's power. I think that such tattoos give people confidence and strength.
It's wonderful how a unique artistic expression can change one's perspective. Embracing Persian-style tattoos from a skilled artist in Los Angeles is a personal and meaningful choice. Custom Persian tattoos not only showcase artistic talent but also convey a deep connection to culture and history. The symbolism of Persian art, coupled with the trust you have in the artist, adds a layer of personal empowerment. Tattoos indeed hold the power to instill confidence and strength, serving as a visual representation of one's journey and identity.