Do You Have Any Tattoos?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Do you have any tattoos and if you do what are they of?
If you don't what do you want to get?

I have a doe patronous and the quote from Harry Potter "After all this time, Always said Snape" on my right forearm
The planet saturn with the quote "how rare and beautiful it truly is that we exist" on my stomach over a scar
And today I got a molecule of serotonin (represent mental illness support) with some flowers around it on my left forearm covering some scars

There are more I want to get I just have to wait until I have cash.

jonghosapple

Kpop Expert
Website
www.tumblr.com
Credits
Kino
Yunho
Jongho
Not yet but soon. I want to get "가자" (let's go) on my upper left forearm, to encourage me to do the things I want even if I'm scared to do so. I've wanted tattoos as long as I can remember.

L

Love_alize071313

I want one one my right shoulder wing that says 'Asleep for the danger Awake for the money As per frickin' usual.'
I also want my family's zodiacs on my left calf (the inner shin) and when Im older IF I get married and IF I have kids, their zodiacs on my right one.

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚄𝙶𝙷 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝙴𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
I have 6, soon to be 7 as soon as I save up money.

I have a zombie hello kitty on my right wrist, a sparrow on my left wrist, a UFO on the inside of my left forearm/below the elbow bend, a sun/moon on my collarbone and the logo for the group Kill Hannah, along with the lyrics "It was the songs that saved my life" and a feather on my right thigh.

ParkHereJimin

Kpop Stan
Norwood, OH or Kim Seok-Jin's private jet
Website
www.twitter.com
Credits
JinJin
Shinwon
MJ
Choerry
Nope, and I'm glad I don't!

Fourteen years ago, I used to stan an obscure, now-disbanded group called The Click Five, and I was in so deep that I was convinced I was going to get their logo tattooed on my body. I strangely never did; just as well, though - after their third album I finally lost all interest in the band. lol So yeah, moral of the story is, think before you ink!

renejayde

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Yuta
Lucas
Jungwoo
Changbin
I technically do, but its a super patchy stick-and-poke my friend gave me when I was 15 so I barely count that ahaha

I'd love to get tattoos, but I'm way too indecisive so I'd never be able to choose a design without constantly overthinking it

jenosimp

johnny su(h)premacy
Credits
Cherries
Heart Jewel
Pink Rose
Chocolate Strawberry
i want some tattoos, but i want them to all have a meaning or significance behind them

when im older i want a tattoo on my collarbone/shoulder area that says "love is love"
i also want 2 tiny doves on my wrist to match with my sister who i never get to see

D

Dremes

I want a a forearm sleeve to cover up all the scars on my arm! And I want a Ribbon on my deep thigh scar with the quote "Time heals all wounds".

On my other arm I want i love you written in my dad's hand writing!
My self harm scars makes me ashamed but also proud of the progress I've made these past few years! I just don't want people to really see them! If I can't get the sleeve then I'll try to remove or lighten the scars!