Do you have any groups you refuse to stan or want to unstan and why?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

http.yyanggii

𝐈 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞
Author
Credits
The First
The Vision
Jacob
YangYang
I refuse to really stan girl groups (but I’ll listen to their music) because what I’ve seen there are to many scandals affiliated with girl groups and I actually unstan a few groups over the course of the months by I’m a multifan and I have a lot of groups I just lose interest in....

https.jisoobiased

𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐨'𝐬 #𝟏 𝐟𝐚𝐧
Author
Website
momosupremacy2.carrd.co
Credits
Jihyo
Shuhua
Chaeyoung
Aisha
i refuse to unstan MAMAMOO, those four girls have got me through so much and I can't just leave like that. I know that they've had some problematic things happen but we should educate them and not throw hate at them, like calling Hwasa "Hwasafrica" isn't okay.
I refuse to stan BIGBANG, some of their music is good but after the sun scandal and everything that happened with G-DRAGON and stuff I refuse.

acat

Kpop Expert
Credits
Yeosang
Seungmin
Yunho
I refuse to really stan girl groups (but I’ll listen to their music) because what I’ve seen there are to many scandals affiliated with girl groups and I actually unstan a few groups over the course of the months by I’m a multifan and I have a lot of groups I just lose interest in....
ah I would like to point out that there aren't that many girl group scandals and insinuating that girl groups have more scandals is kind of a double standard. I don't really care if you refuse to stan girl groups but if your reasoning is that they have too many scandals that is a little off.

http.yyanggii

𝐈 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞
Author
Credits
The First
The Vision
Jacob
YangYang
ah I would like to point out that there aren't that many girl group scandals and insinuating that girl groups have more scandals is kind of a double standard. I don't really care if you refuse to stan girl groups but if your reasoning is that they have too many scandals that is a little off.
I’m sorry I said that I’ve just seen a lot of girl group scandals and things floating around... but maybe that isn’t right, I should’ve searched it up first and made sure what I was saying was 100% true... Also just a little correction but I said I would never really stan girl groups... as in like I will never get to into a girl group.. especially with my experience >~< But ofc I have a few gg in my casual groups....

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
I can't stan: Super Junior but I do enjoy Heechul as himself, not his group
AOA, for obvious reasons

I unstanned:
BTS- too many toxic armies
Victon- When they danced to that song about Breonna Taylor...yikes.
VAV- The one member said the N word.

There's probably more but I can't think of any at the moment.

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
unstanned
bts - my parents actually forced me to, and threw away all of my merch (including albums, a sweatshirt, and photocards), but it probably would've happened eventually. the fandom grew more and more toxic, the amount of ppl (esp western celebs) using them for clout makes me angry, and i feel like they've lost themselves. i still listen casually, but i don't stan anymore. the music now is just produced to make money, and there's no originality. it's been over a year since they had a korean release. :(

exid - no actual reason, just got distracted by other groups and never came back.

snsd - too much drama. it was affecting my mental health with all of the jessica drama and trying to figure out what really happened.

refuse to stan
super junior - i think it's obvious. i like lo siento, but that's it.

bigbang - see above. i like a few songs, but i will never stan. i do love that taeyang got married and got to start a family; that always makes me happy.

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
unstanned:
- loona they have some MESS going on+ problematic behavior
- stray kids too problematic for my taste
- blackpink problematic+ yg is trash
- exo problematic and they haven't released any songs i've liked since Obsession
- nct too many scandals, problematic, and i haven't liked a song of theirs from any subunit since Kick It

refuse to stan:
literally any second gen group they do too much
and most 4th gen groups as of right now, maybe I'll change my mind later

verikaied

Kpop Fan
Credits
MOA Bong
Dae
Seori
i unstanned bts: i started stanning in 2016, and everything was going fine until around 2019-ish. idk what even happened tbh, just seemed like the fandom suddenly lost whatever friendliness it used to have and everything was downhill from there. their music didn't resonate with me any more and the fandom grew more toxic each day. oh yeah, and then i learned about some problematic things they had done and i unstanned for good.

verikaied

Kpop Fan
Credits
MOA Bong
Dae
Seori
Ngl, I'm honestly really close to not being a fan of k-pop in general. Some fans are extremely out of control and are just messy. I'm really trying to avoid this coming into existence by finding other groups that have a good fandom or just good groups in general but so far, it's not working.
i agree. i adore the music but some of the fans seriously make me wanna rip my hair out. i've pretty much accepted the fact that i'll never find a "perfect group" - scandal free, non-toxic fandom, etc.. and even if that magical group did exist, the kpop fandom as a whole is royally messed up. seems like we're at rock bottom 24/7 but just keep digging. we need a whole lot of work if we wanna be seen as even a decent fandom, imo

najingter

when the flowers bloom beautifully and turned red
Author
Website
dancingwithyourghost.carrd.co
Credits
Leeseo
Mia
Liz
Username Change
unstanned:
- loona they have some MESS going on+ problematic behavior
- stray kids too problematic for my taste
- blackpink problematic+ yg is trash
- exo problematic and they haven't released any songs i've liked since Obsession
- nct too many scandals, problematic, and i haven't liked a song of theirs from any subunit since Kick It

refuse to stan:
literally any second gen group they do too much
and most 4th gen groups as of right now, maybe I'll change my mind later
wht problematic behvaiour? ik the MESS that they have but its the company not them isnt it?

also i used to stan blackpink, but im just seeing so many toxic fans nd i dont wanna become one of them.
i refuse to stan bts also bc toxic fans nd i dont rlly like men in general.

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
TW: Depression, Talk of *******
I refuse to ever unstan Pentagon. I don’t know if some of you know this, but Pentagon is and was my lifeline through some very hard times, including when I had very severe depression and attempted to commit *******. They and their music were always there for me, and I will never go back to a time where I didn’t know their music. You all know that I like Kino a lot, but it runs deeper than him just being my bias. His kindness, his compassion, it all kept me alive at a time where I was feeling my worst, because I knew I wanted to grow up and be just like him. I will never unstan Pentagon.

That being said, I will never stan iKon. They’ve said misogynistic and homophobic things in the past, and that’s just not something I can get behind.
Neither will I ever stan Gfriend, or listen to their songs. That Nazi scandal was just one too many times for me.

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
i can’t make any promises because feelings change, but as of now i don’t think i could unstan onf. i’m fuse before i’m human /hj

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i will never ever ever ever stan ikon. they've been pretty homophobic (and did a coming out prank, fuck them) and misogynistic. i like several of their songs, tho, so i almost stanned them in 2017ish before i knew abt the other stuff but i saw that on their profile it said that the members think jay is a narcissist and he said he thinks he's better than them or smth and that rlly put me off. and then i saw them on kingdom and they all just seemed so overwhelmingly cocky and arrogant (they deserved it every time they ranked low, have some humility) and then i learned abt their drunk driving scandals and that rlly just sealed the deal.

and i unstanned jessi (soloist). i just kinda outgrew her music, and now i only like a few of her songs. i also started finding her kinda crude. i get that being american and extremely straightforward is her thing, that's the image she keeps up, but it's too much at times. and this isn't anything she's actually done, but she gives me "i totally support lgbt!!" but it's actually only so she can have a "gay bsf" and if a girl came out to her she'd say "do you have a crush on me" or smth vibes.

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
i don't stan groups in general
but if i ever stan groups again i think I wouldn't stan any 2nd gen groups and won't stan any recent 4th gen groups so like groups that only have released one song yk or recently debuted.
I'm the music fan if i don't like their music/ sound or there isn't variety then yeah.. its because i don't keep up with kpop drama that often