Do you have any groups you refuse to stan or want to unstan and why?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Tfboys & More!

Kpop Expert
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Changbin
Dean
Woong
Jongho
I think if I could go back I wouldn't stan Super Junior and just be a casual listener. They have too many problems and I just want to get away from that now.
I personally don't really stan most popular groups, I perfer more semi and underrated groups.
I would able to hold onto those type of groups, Stray Kids...I don't ever want to un-stan them they are defienlty more than just a group to myself, their songs have so much advice and deep meanings, I can realate to, the members are likable people.

Last edited:

Jichu4

Kpop Expert
Credits
Winwin
Ningning
Shownu
Mia
Well
It mostly happens with Boy Groups
Some Groups I refused to stan but then at the same time want to stan..IDK..My Head messes things up..
Girl Groups..
Apink was one of the Groups I unstanned
Until now..Who knows what's next..(DIED)

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
I usually unstan groups because I'm multifandom and I can't keep track with all of them at the same time but tbh I don't have any that I want to unstan right now.
I refuse to stan Super Junior.

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
i wanna unstan them😞
I couldn't stan them even before knowing their scandals, I watched a funny video of them when I was getting to know more about kpop but their pranks to each other seemed so mean or at least not something I'd find funny...

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
i absolutely refuse to stan Super Junior or even just be a casual listener. I don't find their music or members to be likeable. even before their scandals/controversies i didn't like them. I especially don't like Shindong. I don't dislike him because he's overweight, i don't like him because he's sexist.

JoppingandPop

Kpop Groupie
Website
joppingandpop.carrd.co
Credits
Choerry
Harin
Yeojin
Vivi
i absolutely refuse to stan Super Junior or even just be a casual listener. I don't find their music or members to be likeable. even before their scandals/controversies i didn't like them. I especially don't like Shindong. I don't dislike him because he's overweight, i don't like him because he's sexist.

Yeah, on tt the k pop stans(including me ) have a hashtag called #sujudisband lol

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
IZ*ONE... which is getting really hard. I want to stan them but with their future being so close to uncertain I don’t wanna set myself up