Do you have any groups you refuse to stan or want to unstan and why?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Feeling Peachy

Forum Mod
Staff member
Credits
Johnny
Chen
Lay
Doyoung
I used to be a fan (since my friend introduced me to them and was one of the only groups I knew at the time), but I don't think I'll ever fully stan BTS. Don't get me wrong, I like them and think they're great people, it's just that ARMYs (or toxic ARMYs) make it so hard to stan them. Like, I've seen some of the hate they've given to other groups for absolutely no reason at all, and I honestly don't want to be part of that.

Call_MeRover

𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗.(𝕹𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊)
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
#TWICE
Choco-Cream Ice Cream
Christmas Lollipop
Kep1er-their songs meaning confuse me
Newjeans-i feel like they created this girl group because bts is taking a sorta break so members can do 18-month service in the military and it isnt fair. BTS literally paved the way for HYBE/BIG HIT Ent

cyb3rc4ndy

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Sanha
Seoho
Hongseok
Mill
kinda a bit hesitant to get into super junior cos their kinda really problematic even though what i heard from them really slaps.., also kinda find it hard to stan bigbang even though i really really like all their stuff cause i keep thinking about seungri. also dont really want to listen to ftisland & cnblue cause of those two guys from the burning sun/group chat scandal

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
Newjeans-i feel like they created this girl group because bts is taking a sorta break so members can do 18-month service in the military and it isnt fair. BTS literally paved the way for HYBE/BIG HIT Ent
Bighit (who manages BTS) and Ador (who manages Newjeans) are not the same thing and Bighit has nothing to do with Ador or Newjeans' debut. Even if it was true that Bighit magically gained control of Ador and debuted Newjeans for BTS to take a break, that's how the industry works in general. Companies debut groups to keep their companies afloat when their money makers aren't active. it's not doing bts a disservice to debut a group, it's business. BTS deserve a break anyway, they've been working hard for years nonstop barely any time to rest. They're finally getting a rest focusing on their solo work, military, and spending time with family/friends.

Call_MeRover

𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗.(𝕹𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊)
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
#TWICE
Choco-Cream Ice Cream
Christmas Lollipop
sorry but that was old. i was looking into it.
Bighit (who manages BTS) and Ador (who manages Newjeans) are not the same thing and Bighit has nothing to do with Ador or Newjeans' debut. Even if it was true that Bighit magically gained control of Ador and debuted Newjeans for BTS to take a break, that's how the industry works in general. Companies debut groups to keep their companies afloat when their money makers aren't active. it's not doing bts a disservice to debut a group, it's business. BTS deserve a break anyway, they've been working hard for years nonstop barely any time to rest. They're finally getting a rest focusing on their solo work, military, and spending time with family/friends.
I was looking into it. i know im wrong. that was someone opinion on yt. sory for the confusing. i like Newjeans tho

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
update on what i said (idk why i said that tho)
so i unstanned bts mainly bc of the fandom, and whithout realising i unstanned everglow. pretty surprising
i just stopped to listen to their musics lol, ig it's because they didn't drop any new album last year
nct is a group that i refuse to stan bc there's too much members and im too lazy lol

iiserene;

Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
BTS
now, bts was the first bg that I ever got into (I am really grateful for them because they introduced me to kpop) but I haven't listened to one of their songs in forever and now than Seokjin has enlisted for the military, I have kinda lost interest in them.
no offence to any armys/bts fans <3

Kep1er
I have tried to stan these girlies 3 times, but I just cant. I feel like the members interest me more than their music does. I literally hated up and their debut was mid (love We Fresh though 🤭) so I kinda gave up on them after the multiple attempts of trying to stan them

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I refuse to stan BABYMONSTER
I was really hopeful for a new YG Girl Group, as I’m sure everyone was, but then their ages were released and I just cannot support this. Young idols aren’t something new, before anyone tries to ‘well actually’ me. But my biggest problem with the group is that I believe almost if not everyone is a minor, which is just disturbing, and that people are defending it.

“No one complained about NewJeans” “no one complained about IVE” um yes they did. In fact when I first saw the Attention music video my first thought was “they look too young” and that was before I even knew how old they were, and when I found out Leeseo was the same age as my younger sister I was shocked. Idols who have debuted young in the past have said how damaging it was and how they wish they’d waited longer

“I don’t care they’re still talented”. So you don’t give a shit about these girls who are going to go through the absolute horrors of idol life? Even the adults experience such traumatic things. Fans preach mental health awareness and protecting their idols until it doesn’t suit them anymore. What really does upset me though is the majority of people online who say they don’t care and they’ll stan anyways and “it’s not a big deal” are often minors too. And yknow, I’ve been there. Sometimes I forget I’m actually 18 now and even though 4 years doesn’t seem like much in the grand scheme of things, who I was 4 years ago looks DURASTICALLY different to what present me looks like. So I hope the minors who haven’t matured into seeing why BM’s debut is problematic will eventually see the reasons. And I hope they won’t feel too guilty when they do.

So yes, BABYMONSTER is the first group I’m flat right refusing to stan due to age. I’m also cutting out CLASS:y too, but I’m not too upset about that as I didn’t really like their comeback so. I’m on the fence about NJ but since I hardly like their music anyway I just don’t care

Rant over you’re all free to leave make sure you do your homework

Kakiko

Maknae
#K4L #Niichi #Occultism #HHGang #IMNOTDOA #FKATL
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
samd
I refuse to stan BABYMONSTER
I was really hopeful for a new YG Girl Group, as I’m sure everyone was, but then their ages were released and I just cannot support this. Young idols aren’t something new, before anyone tries to ‘well actually’ me. But my biggest problem with the group is that I believe almost if not everyone is a minor, which is just disturbing, and that people are defending it.

“No one complained about NewJeans” “no one complained about IVE” um yes they did. In fact when I first saw the Attention music video my first thought was “they look too young” and that was before I even knew how old they were, and when I found out Leeseo was the same age as my younger sister I was shocked. Idols who have debuted young in the past have said how damaging it was and how they wish they’d waited longer

“I don’t care they’re still talented”. So you don’t give a shit about these girls who are going to go through the absolute horrors of idol life? Even the adults experience such traumatic things. Fans preach mental health awareness and protecting their idols until it doesn’t suit them anymore. What really does upset me though is the majority of people online who say they don’t care and they’ll stan anyways and “it’s not a big deal” are often minors too. And yknow, I’ve been there. Sometimes I forget I’m actually 18 now and even though 4 years doesn’t seem like much in the grand scheme of things, who I was 4 years ago looks DURASTICALLY different to what present me looks like. So I hope the minors who haven’t matured into seeing why BM’s debut is problematic will eventually see the reasons. And I hope they won’t feel too guilty when they do.

So yes, BABYMONSTER is the first group I’m flat right refusing to stan due to age. I’m also cutting out CLASS:y too, but I’m not too upset about that as I didn’t really like their comeback so. I’m on the fence about NJ but since I hardly like their music anyway I just don’t care

Rant over you’re all free to leave make sure you do your homework

same, especially after Asa did that weird Joyner Lucas song cover & said a line about "getting ate out". So weird, YG.