Do you guys have your favorite group as your phone case?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
Just curious.

I got $10 for doing some *stuff* 👀👀 and I ordered my best friend a Monsta X phone case for her phone but then I didn’t have enough money for an Astro case...so I opted for a clear case and ordered Astro & Twice stickers to go on my phone and my stickers came in yesterday and now I’m waiting on my clear case so I can decorate my phone :)

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Credits
Young K
CL
Just curious.

I got $10 for doing some *stuff* 👀👀 and I ordered my best friend a Monsta X phone case for her phone but then I didn’t have enough money for an Astro case...so I opted for a clear case and ordered Astro & Twice stickers to go on my phone and my stickers came in yesterday and now I’m waiting on my clear case so I can decorate my phone :)
I also bought a clear case for my phone and ordered BIGBANG Photocards so I could switch them out. I want Photocards of 2NE1 but I can't seem to find them anywhere.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I use the same phone case all the time
It is one of Monet's Water Lily paintings
Looks like this:
water-lilies-monet-cases.jpg

Jichu4

Kpop Expert
Credits
Winwin
Ningning
Shownu
Mia
I dont have a Phone either..How cool is that?! :D
I wish it had Blackpink's Logo on it :cry:

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

🤪‼️ᗩYE ᗪOᗰIᑎO‼️🤪
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Just curious.

Update, I never ended up doing this and instead threw the stickers away and now I have a new phone but not a kpop case lol[/QUOTE]