Do you guys have your favorite group as your phone case?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Dianapak

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hey! I want those stickers too! They look so cool! Imagine having them printed out on a t-shirt or on a switshot or a phone case! I'd like to have a phone case with them on it... As for me, it would be a great gift for any occasion, don't you think? I like this idea so much that I will make it as a present for myself :D I know this site where you can custom phone cases in any way you wish. I have already ordered from them a jigsaw puzzle with Stray Kids on it, and it went into mu own small collection at home! Anyway, I think I'm going to make a phone case for myself now! :D

Last edited:

ChenXiao

Face of The Group
Credits
Gong Myung
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. B] ☆
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. A] ☆
Horyeong
My phone's non-existant - so I don't have one lol But if I did, I would probs have a phone case with Xie Anran or Great Guys on it

wonsta

Band Manager
UOTM
Credits
✧ Silly’last ✧
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Aurora
Mondoongie
I have a clear case, but I do not have a picture of my favorite group in my case. Monsta X's photocards are a little too big for my phone. So instead a put a Y (Golden Child) photocard in my phone case. :}

villain

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
No and I don’t want or need it, so I’m all good.

jang_wonyoung

♱ cecilia was the first to go
Website
ninaaislost.carrd.co
Credits
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Fluffy White Bear
✧ pretty wonyoung ✧
Wonyoung
i like to have my photocards in a clear phonecase but the photocards usually get damaged even if i have a sleeve on the because i live in such a humid climate. But i usually dont anyway because i keep my debit card in there

Pink Panther

Kpop Amateur
Credits
For the Astro case, you might want to check out some sites where you can get quality cases for a good price. If you’re into unique and stylish phone cases, there are plenty of options available online that could fit your budget.

givemeseung

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I don't have my favorite group on my phone case, but that's such a cool idea! It’s like carrying a little piece of your fandom with you everywhere. Might just have to get one with my bias on it!

ᵇᵒʳᵃʰᵃᵉ_ᴮᵀˢ 樂⟭⟬

𝐋𝐎$𝐄𝐑=𝐋𝐎♡𝐄𝐑
Credits
TinyTAN
User Title Change
Nachimbong
I have the option on iPhone to like have multiple wallpapers at once so I have a individual ATEEZ member wallpaper + a group wallpaper and I have a clear phone case but rn I'm carrying a doublesided ATEEZ photo card I got when I saw them in concert!

the side I'm displaying rn is a Mingi side