Dazed Korea (Kim Minkyu - Former Produce X 101 Contestant)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

~moonlight tea~

Face of The Group
Credits
Eunsang
Hyeongjun
Hangyul
Dohyun
Same here! I’m wondering when the official details regarding BY9 will be released though 🤔🤔 but overall I’m still anticipating for their awaiting debut :D
I heard by9 isn't a thing because the companies said unless its ot9 they won't make it happen. And since Jinhyuk is going back to Up10tion, it won't happen. But they'll still be a group in my heart

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
I heard by9 isn't a thing because the companies said unless its ot9 they won't make it happen. And since Jinhyuk is going back to Up10tion, it won't happen. But they'll still be a group in my heart
I don’t know if Jinhyuk is going back to UP10TION though, but he will be debuting as a solo artist next month. But many of the dearnines fans are still anticipating anyway sooo yeah, but otherwise if its not going to be a thing then that’s fine I guess 🤔:)

~moonlight tea~

Face of The Group
Credits
Eunsang
Hyeongjun
Hangyul
Dohyun
I don’t know if Jinhyuk is going back to UP10TION though, but he will be debuting as a solo artist next month. But many of the dearnines fans are still anticipating anyway sooo yeah, but otherwise if its not going to be a thing then that’s fine I guess 🤔:)
I feel like top media is gonna be snakes and not let him go back to up10tion because they fucked over teentop who says they wouldn't do it again?