Cntrljinsung: Bree here!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Hey everyone!

My name is Bree and I edit under the name CNTRLJINSUNG on KProfiles. I got into K-Pop last year around the Billboard Music Awards mainly because of BTS. I letiearly just wanted to know their names! I mean y'all know how America is so knowing all of these people were screaming and singing along to Korean words had me interested. Ever since I've been hooked.

Turns out the first Kpop song I heard and loved was 2NE1's "Please Don't Go" back in 2009. That's when you could download songs off of lime wire and burn it on a cd. (yes I'm aging myself big time) But that was my song, I learned the dance and all but didn't know what it was and never looked further into it.

Next was Psy's famous "Gangnam Style" and there is no way anyone did not know that song. PERIOD...........

I later got into anime like 2014 watch all of Inyasha then 100 eps of Bleach only to later return to the anime scene during hurricane Irma in September 2017 but during this time those openings and closings were done by Kpop idols. My favorite was 2PM's "Take Off" and I fell in love with that song. I watch Haikyuu!! a lot and watch a fan edited video of the live stage with EXO's "Call Me Baby" and "Electric Kiss" those two songs became my favorites and were the first to be on my phone. A few months later with BTS and the rest is history.

I currently have my mom listening to Kpop and watching Produce X 101 with me, Yuvin is her pick and she is ready to fight anyone who gives him a hard time. I have been going through different bands music videos and so far her favorite group is EXO with D.O. or "that do boy" as she says is her bias. She also likes Crush, Zion, IU and Han Seungwoo from VICTON and PDX101 but she calls him Big Bang because she forgets his name all the time.

mika12soo

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I think every exol's mothers love Kyungsoo. Oh, and hello! Do you intend to continue watching Bleach? (I know this is a kpop forum but still...) I was rewatching and rereading it a few months ago. Half of me thinks it's a mess and the other half wants ppl to talk with about it 😅
2NE1 is also among my first introduction to kpop (Gangnam Style being the first, obviously).
Nice to "meet" ya! ;)

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
I think every exol's mothers love Kyungsoo. Oh, and hello! Do you intend to continue watching Bleach? (I know this is a kpop forum but still...) I was rewatching and rereading it a few months ago. Half of me thinks it's a mess and the other half wants ppl to talk with about it 😅
2NE1 is also among my first introduction to kpop (Gangnam Style being the first, obviously).
Nice to "meet" ya! ;)
I forgot to add that that was what I started to watch agin in 2017 I finished it and like 70 more shows. I'm watching One Piece now. I got through 100 episodes before I graduated from university. But now since I got a job I don't have time like I wish to keep watching. Warning with Bleach, they have a ton of filler seasons not in the manga, like the whole Bount's vampire season and princess season never happened.

True I think everyones mom is an EXO. Like I'm black and they music and well SM in generally are heveally r&b influenced through their music. Their artist have those soulful voices and I knew she would like them a lot. Her song is "What is Love" with is also my favorite song.

mika12soo

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I forgot to add that that was what I started to watch agin in 2017 I finished it and like 70 more shows. I'm watching One Piece now. I got through 100 episodes before I graduated from university. But now since I got a job I don't have time like I wish to keep watching. Warning with Bleach, they have a ton of filler seasons not in the manga, like the whole Bount's vampire season and princess season never happened.

True I think everyones mom is an EXO. Like I'm black and they music and well SM in generally are heveally r&b influenced through their music. Their artist have those soulful voices and I knew she would like them a lot. Her song is "What is Love" with is also my favorite song.
You're watching One Piece?! Oh, good luck. I also finished Bleach and saw the mess the fandom became with the ending. I normally ignore most filler stuff in the anime and just use the manga as canon material, but I think Naruto's fillers are worse. Like, waaayy worse.

I hate and disagree with a lot of stuff SM does or just the way they handle their groups and idols in general. But one thing is for sure: They know how to choose their vocals.

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
You're watching One Piece?! Oh, good luck. I also finished Bleach and saw the mess the fandom became with the ending. I normally ignore most filler stuff in the anime and just use the manga as canon material, but I think Naruto's fillers are worse. Like, waaayy worse.

I hate and disagree with a lot of stuff SM does or just the way they handle their groups and idols in general. But one thing is for sure: They know how to choose their vocals.
Same, like with a lot of companies, they are really crapy but the do pick artist that fit their style the best. SM has vocal powerhouses and everyone knows it. Like BTS is my bias group because I started with them, ill always be attached to them and want them to succeed but I couldn't join in on (not say army are or are the only fandom) bashing other groups or the fandom war with EXOls because EXO are good. I say EXO are better vocalist and BTS are better rappers. That's just how it is for me.

mika12soo

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Same, like with a lot of companies, they are really crapy but the do pick artist that fit their style the best. SM has vocal powerhouses and everyone knows it. Like BTS is my bias group because I started with them, ill always be attached to them and want them to succeed but I couldn't join in on (not say army are or are the only fandom) bashing other groups or the fandom war with EXOls because EXO are good. I say EXO are better vocalist and BTS are better rappers. That's just how it is for me.
YESSS. I agree with everything.
EXO's vocals are amazing but I prefer BTS's rappers. Although I think if BigHit invested a little more in Tae's voice he would improve a lot. He has such a beautiful voice.
And about the Army thing... Well, I'm taking a break from everything BTS related because stan Twitter just destroyed my whole experience. And the funny thing is a few years ago it was Exols acting this crazy but they seem to be more chill lately.

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
YESSS. I agree with everything.
EXO's vocals are amazing but I prefer BTS's rappers. Although I think if BigHit invested a little more in Tae's voice he would improve a lot. He has such a beautiful voice.
And about the Army thing... Well, I'm taking a break from everything BTS related because stan Twitter just destroyed my whole experience. And the funny thing is a few years ago it was Exols acting this crazy but they seem to be more chill lately.
True, Tae has such a unique voice it's a shame they don't give him lines like that. Yesterday I took my mom through BTS' music and like their solo work and I realized how he doesn't sing much. But Jin barley gets lines, like in Dope's music video leading into the chorus the first time he was singing along to Jimin and then the second time it was actually him. It sucks. BTDubs my mom wasn't much of a fan of BTS mainly their early stuff but she liked them from Run and so on, her bias became J-Hope after watching "Daydream".

mika12soo

Kpop Amateur
Credits
True, Tae has such a unique voice it's a shame they don't give him lines like that. Yesterday I took my mom through BTS' music and like their solo work and I realized how he doesn't sing much. But Jin barley gets lines, like in Dope's music video leading into the chorus the first time he was singing along to Jimin and then the second time it was actually him. It sucks. BTDubs my mom wasn't much of a fan of BTS mainly their early stuff but she liked them from Run and so on, her bias became J-Hope after watching "Daydream".
Jimin and Jungkook get most lines, which I think is fine, but lately Jimin's voice has been in need of a break. All of them need a break. BigHit is overworking them. But I think this is a subject for the BTS thread 😅

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Jimin and Jungkook get most lines, which I think is fine, but lately Jimin's voice has been in need of a break. All of them need a break. BigHit is overworking them. But I think this is a subject for the BTS thread 😅
True lets move it over there