CLC Yujin response to the diss of Chinese trainee Fu Yaning

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

escapism

𝒖𝒏𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒅 🩶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
ms0-spTasDGUsqe0kyXPKn7NW2jnHmjZmGj1haYhViYc0DsUJxinK-2jKKeTGjFnzD1edc8xoZh2-8_CQ5vKL1bHcbJ0fccMpI4BwDbqbRYlEQ=w780-rj-l80-nu-e365

CLC Yujin is currently participating in Mnet's new survival show "Girls Planet 999". Much to the shock of audience another contestant of the show, Chinese trainee Fu Yaning did not hesitate to openly diss Yujin.

Before Fu Yaning’s performance of CLC’s “HELICOPTER” with the other Chinese contestants, the host asked if they’ll be able to perform well even with Yujin present. Fu Yaning then confidently stated that they will perform even better than the original.

"We got this. She originally sang this, but we can show a side that only we can show. Plus, we can do better than the original."
— Fu Yaning

When she was asked again if she has any words for the original singer Yujin herself, Fu Yaning said that she and her team will go up while Yujin won't.
Rather than explicitly say anything, Yujin decided to dance to “HELICOPTER” to show Fu Yaning what the original really looks like. Fu Yaning nodded in response. After the performance, Yujin complimented the Chinese team for their power and energy. With a laugh, she didn’t miss the opportunity to compliment the song!

Check more of what happened here:

A/N: This Fu Yaning girl seemed so full of herself but this is also Mnet, known for their evil editing, so maybe they just want to create some drama? Either way, I'm proud at Yujin for keeping her smile through this. What a queen <3 Wish her the best of luck at the show!​

Tracy

.𖥔 𝗟𝗶𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂𖥔 ˖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
That trainee is full of herself:paboya:
No matter how good you are I think you should be respectful of the original persons song and dance.

NAh NAh nah damn she really said that geezzz
That (but you dont) is disrespectful :( But hats off to Yujin for staying calm and smiling through it and Yujin is already an idol and a great person.

I really wanted to watch Girls planet 999 but didn't have the motivation to but I definitely will go watch I want to see what this trainee got

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚄𝙶𝙷 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝙴𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
I heard this trainee is bad news, apparently she openly said the N word, not sure if it was with a hard R or not (some people are saying it was) but a lot of people hate her because she is so problematic. I saw the clip and my attitude was the same as the judge’s when the trainee made the diss towards Yujin.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I heard that apparently she was a contestant on Youth With You 2 and got little to no attention, so this might be her attempt to get her name out there. Even though, she shouldn't be dissing her senior and I hope karma hits her. Yujin is nothing but a sweetheart she didn't deserve to be bashed like that not after how CLC is already treated by CUBE

HELP HELICOPTER STARTING PLAYING AS I TYPED THIS

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
I heard this trainee is bad news, apparently she openly said the N word, not sure if it was with a hard R or not (some people are saying it was) but a lot of people hate her because she is so problematic. I saw the clip and my attitude was the same as the judge’s when the trainee made the diss towards Yujin.
did the judge also dislike her attitude?? i haven't seen any of this so-- eek

ec.li.ps.e

Kpop Stan
Credits
Handong
Siyeon
Gahyeon
SuA
She's simply got the worst vibes. I guess all publicity is good publicity but she just rubs me the wrong way. First this, and then the clips of her saying the n-word HARD R... and then she tried to claim that she didn't know what it meant when she's a fluent English speaker... She's just bad news. I hope she gets cut but tbh I fear they'll keep her on for the ~drama~.

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
She's simply got the worst vibes. I guess all publicity is good publicity but she just rubs me the wrong way. First this, and then the clips of her saying the n-word HARD R... and then she tried to claim that she didn't know what it meant when she's a fluent English speaker... She's just bad news. I hope she gets cut but tbh I fear they'll keep her on for the ~drama~.
On the bright side, viewers get to determine the ranks of each girl ^^
on the other hand, we've seen that some mnet producers are not above manipulating ranks... hopefully we got some good ones this time ^^

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
not only that. she said "we go up (reference to helicopter) but you don't" like "yeah you'll not be in the final group" i think it's really direspectful from a trainee to a 6-7 years senior idol. i also saw that she said the nword when she covered a song, so all netizens are on her. i'm sorry for this girl because she have a very good talent.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
On the bright side, viewers get to determine the ranks of each girl ^^
on the other hand, we've seen that some mnet producers are not above manipulating ranks... hopefully we got some good ones this time ^^
Even though this is a thing, all the girls are being ranked in cells. So if everyone collectively eliminated we'd be also eliminating two other girls who did nothing wrong

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
Yeah no, shes not even going to respect a senior idol as a trainee with little to no experience as an artist in the industry? Hahah, good luck to her i guess. /sar
Like youre literally just a trainee, youre nothing compared to Yujin so show some respect to her because she knows what she's doing.
But i do love how Yujin just ignored her comment and kept positive, what a queen.
Karma's gonna get her good.

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Yeah no, shes not even going to respect a senior idol as a trainee with little to no experience as an artist in the industry? Hahah, good luck to her i guess. /sar
Like youre literally just a trainee, youre nothing compared to Yujin so show some respect to her because she knows what she's doing.
But i do love how Yujin just ignored her comment and kept positive, what a queen.
Karma's gonna get her good.
sis like seriously, haven't you already been eliminated from one show already? who's in a successful kpop again? who clearly is more experienced than you, whether you like it or not? gosh, the entitlement