Changing Username Requests

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

http.yyanggii

𝐈 𝐠𝐨 π›π²πž π›π²πž 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐞
Author
The function to change the username is not by default offered by the forum platform, because it's not a database-friendly action, since each time a user changes their username lots of queries are sent to the database to overwrite the username in all posts, private messages, messages that user wrote on other member profiles, as well as all the likes that user gave and received.

So, the only option to change the username is to ask me to change the username for you directly in the user table in the database. Anyone who wants to change their username please post your request in this thread with the desired username and the reason why you wanna change it and I'd check its availability and change it.

Note: This function is very server intensive, its purpose is to change your username when it's misspelled or hard to recall/type, not just for fun.

Now please, whoever NEEDS to have their username changed for one of the 2 above reasons, post in this thread along with the reason for the change.

Note 1: A member can change their username for a maximum of 3 times.

Hi! Can I please change my username to monokyo_world please? I want to change it because it is hard to recall

http.yyanggii

𝐈 𝐠𝐨 π›π²πž π›π²πž 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐞
Author
Hi! Can I please change my username to monokyo_world please? I want to change it because it is hard to recall

That and all my other accounts are either that username or another one

Julia

Kpop Amateur
Credits
The function to change the username is not by default offered by the forum platform, because it's not a database-friendly action, since each time a user changes their username lots of queries are sent to the database to overwrite the username in all posts, private messages, messages that user wrote on other member profiles, as well as all the likes that user gave and received.

So, the only option to change the username is to ask me to change the username for you directly in the user table in the database. Anyone who wants to change their username please post your request in this thread with the desired username and the reason why you wanna change it and I'd check its availability and change it.

Note: This function is very server intensive, its purpose is to change your username when it's misspelled or hard to recall/type, not just for fun.

Now please, whoever NEEDS to have their username changed for one of the 2 above reasons, post in this thread along with the reason for the change.

Note 1: A member can change their username for a maximum of 3 times.
Hello,
Actually I am new to this forum and did not know that I cannot change the username later so actually used my full name on a whim. I want my surname "Hossain" to be deleted because Julia Hossain becomes to big and it is also vividly displaying my belief system which in my opinion might create prejudice later. Hence, I just want to keep "Julia" not "Hossain". Thanks.

C

ChocolateChim

Could you change my name to ChocolateChimChim and if that's too long then 🍫Chocolate Chim🍫 (If not that then just ChocolateChim or you can just surprise me with which one since I am very indesicve.
My reasonings are BECUASE one every other site I use a food name. I still want the foods but I can't spetart from the Chim. It's just to special to me. I have been thinking about this for a long time.

And also BECUASE I wanted to change my name to what it is right now but there was a spelling error that I made and I didn't want to bother you with it and now I look back and I could just take out the 2.0 but this name is better.

sachiana‒。

Kpop Expert
Credits
can i please have it changed to wendyweather please?
because i want something to be more kpop related and my old twitter account was wendyweather

Last edited:

hyxnjxn

Kpop Rookie
Website
fernss.carrd.co
Credits
Hendery
Ten
Choerry
Seonghwa
may i please have mine changed to ¨hyxnjxn¨ i request it bc its hard to remember that my username is fern because on all my other social media accounts I recently changed it to hyxnjxn. tysm!!

moonlight

μ§€μœ 
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
Can you please change mine to ChocolateHolicAngel ? Thank you!
umm hun... you might need a reason why you want to change ur username
bc the admins can't change ur username without a reason

Reactions: ONF

Naomi

❀ VIC10TION ❀
Credits
Bugs Bunny
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
Could you change my name to μ•¨λ¦¬μŠ€ Naomi ? or if it is not possible to use hangul characters..
Could you change my name to Naomi .. no other reason other than me being Alice and Naomi is indeed my name D:

Status
Not open for further replies.