Changing Username Requests

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceQueen800

☆sᴘᴀᴄᴇʏɪɴɢ☆
Website
space1queen800.carrd.co
Sorn
Woodie Gochild
Cya
LE
View attachment 29983
for one of the questions, u asked what i meant by prizes. it says you can get real goodies with ur fav kpop groups right under.
ahh ok
read this

C

ChocolateChim

<div class="bbWrapper">Could you change my name to ChimChimishim2.0 Because on other stuff it is ChimChim</div>

jenosimp

johnny su(h)premacy
Staff member
Chaeyeong
Johnny
Winwin
can i change my username to @ jenosimp ?
reason : my brother mightve found my kprofiles acc and im closeted, so i just wanna disguise HAHA

Last edited:

Key

Forum Support
Staff member
Administrator
Kino
Kihyun
Shownu
Shinwon
Please state your reasons, those who haven't.

C

ChocolateChim

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/forums/goto/post?id=191556" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-191556">ChimChimishim2.0 said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Could you change my name to ChimChimishim2.0 Because on other stuff it is ChimChim </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>And because I spelt it wrong the first time</div>

Moonstar

Kpop Rookie
Moonstar
..because it's easier for me to remember and i don't think byulmoo rolls smoothly

Nini Lin

Kpop Rookie
can i change my username to Nini Lin ?
i just dont like my user name in this name, and the "Nini Lin" name is a name i use for all my accounts ×_×

Status
Not open for further replies.