Changing Username Requests

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

ak ♥♥

Maknae
Credits
Seungkwan
JinJin
Yeosang
ok key IK i said i was ok with this but could you PLZZZzzz for the last time change it to cutie~ with the line i put after it ok? this i my LAST LAST time asking you thank u and sorry

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
can you change mine to cͨhͪiͥmͫcͨhͪiͥmͫiͥs͛aͣhͪiͥmͫ by any chance? its fine if you can not
Do you not want people to communicate with you?

shybn

Kpop Amateur
Credits
The function to change the username is not by default offered by the forum platform, because it's not a database-friendly action, since each time a user changes their username lots of queries are sent to the database to overwrite the username in all posts, private messages, messages that user wrote on other member profiles, as well as all the likes that user gave and received.

So, the only option to change the username is to ask me to change the username for you directly in the user table in the database. Anyone who wants to change their username please post your request in this thread with the desired username and I'd check its availability and change it.

Note: This function is very server intensive, its purpose is to change your username when it's misspelled or hard to recall/type, not just for fun.
Note 1: A member can change their username for a maximum of 3 times.
Can i have mine change to @shybn? Please & Thank you!!!

Key

Forum Support
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Red Rose
Gold Heart Box
Cake Slice
Kino
Since this thread is becoming spammed with requests, I think I need to remind you:

Note: This function is very server intensive, its purpose is to change your username when it's misspelled or hard to recall/type, not just for fun.

Now please, whoever NEEDS to have their username changed for one of the 2 above reasons, post in this thread.

D

Dremes

I would like it to be soft™ because my user is related to Korean things and I'm not really into Kpop anymore. Sorry if this inconveniences you

Last edited by a moderator:

shybn

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Since this thread is becoming spammed with requests, I think I need to remind you:

Now please, whoever NEEDS to have their username changed for one of the 2 above reasons, post in this thread.
@shybn is a username that I used to all other kpop accounts i have, when i sign up on this forum I thought I could change it easily. Please help me. This is for one time, I promise. :(

if not, how to delete this account instead? I’ll sign up again.

Key

Forum Support
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Red Rose
Gold Heart Box
Cake Slice
Kino
There you have it :)

D

Dremes

Ok so evidently it's a little hard to tag me in things because of the TM symbol which lowkey sucks but I want it to be easier for people to tag me so can I have it changed to Swirlix? If you don't want to you don't have to. :)

persona

Maknae
Credits
Sanha
Ok so evidently it's a little hard to tag me in things because of the TM symbol which lowkey sucks but I want it to be easier for people to tag me so can I have it changed to Swirlix? If you don't want to you don't have to. :)
isn't that a pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.