Can you play any musical instruments?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
I can play 8 : a Kubing, Bungkaka, Tongatong, Diwdiw, Saggeypo, Kolitong, Takumbo, and a Bangibang. Which are all Filipino instruments

Yes, my girlfriend has a hard time too. But the best advice i would give is, try to look more in your piece and your hands will follow, Or you can practice one section each with the hand you write with first and then your other hand and try to practice together it may work. But to give you specific advice you can pm me if you would like

BrianRodriguez

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I play cello, and I’m learning guitar
I play the piano and learn to play the guitar.
Now, this is my favorite pastime. I'm very inspired by talented guys who share their creativity. I also want to reach that level and play that much professionally. I'm currently picking up an instrument for myself and some accessories using the reviews in this article. I would also be grateful for advice on this matter from other guitar lovers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
original.gif

Last edited:

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
Kinda the piano through an app on my phone.

grantcate

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Just recently, I started learning to play the violin. It's hard enough for me since I've never studied music before and didn't even know the basic theory. At some point, I remembered that as a child, I dreamed of learning to play the violin. Still, unfortunately, my parents did not have the opportunity to hire a tutor for me, and now I have grown up and decided to fulfill my childhood dream. Most recently, I bought a violin on the violin cases website to not borrow a musical instrument from anyone anymore but to have it constantly at hand for daily practice. I am very glad I decided to start doing this after all since it was a big dream for me as a child.

Last edited: