Can you play any musical instruments?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jungkookshappycookie

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Vivi
yes! my main instrument is piano/keyboard (i play keyboard in my band!), but i also play uke, a bit of percussion, drums, guitar and bass!

Louise

Kpop Fan
Credits
Yena
Hendery
Yuri
I used to play flute but i don't know if i can still and I'm also learning how to play piano

Heehawhoe

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I play the Piano pretty well. I can also play the flute and violin, But I'm still learning.

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต
Staff member
I play piano. I really wanna learn the guitar so I can play Promise and Serendipity by Jimin on it. ๐Ÿ’œ

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต
Staff member
These days I'm practicing thanks by seventeen on my piano
OOH! COOL! On your picture, Woozi is #8 Hoshi is #4 Jeonghan is #6 and DK is #5

I'm just going by the hair for Hoshi ๐Ÿ’œ

moonlight

์ง€์œ 
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
I play basic Bass and little Piano

Hwa_ChaeMing

หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข.หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข ๐“ง๐“˜๐“ž๐“ ๐“ข๐“ค๐“Ÿ๐“ก๐“”๐“œ๐“๐“’๐“จ โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ.โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ
Author
I play flute and piano and maybe a bit of clarinet

cix.sense

โฅโฅ ๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐’๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง โฅโฅ
Author
Wanted to play the flute, but i had to learn clarinet since there was already enough flute players and i here i am still in band class. Next year im not doing band, kinda lost interest. So im doing my elective classes as pottery and photography