GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

loonayoongi

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Seori
Armies have probably seen this beautiful picture of Jeon Jungkook circulating on social media:
FZ3K2IrVQAMnmeN

It was posted today on BTS' official twitter account, @bts_bighit, with the caption "Me, Myself, and Jungkook #Photo_Folio #Editor_JK"

It's important to note that BTS have two twitter accounts. @BTS_twt that the members control and use to share personal projects, stories and selfies. The one i mentioned earlier, @bts_bighit, is used to inform fans about their new musical releases and promotional activities they will be apart of.
So it was very strange that something completly unrelated to their music and created by Jungkook, as he stated in the photo's caption, would be posted on this specific account.

It led to ARMY theorizing on him being the next member realising his solo album, that this photo is a teaser for his debut as a soloist. They were wrong though. This photo is to announce the start of a new project where each member will have a solo photobook starting with the Jungkook one that will be released on the first day of september which is also his birthday. Jungkook was very involved in the creative process by planning the concept, being in charge of the styling and more.

Until the official release, fans can expect more teasers in the form of concept film, mood teasers and images like the one posted today. Are you excited for this?​