BTS Jimin - 'Crush' (requested by ElinaXi)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

maisie_ko

Kpop Rookie
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
Jongho
Seonghwa
Yeosang
Yunho
Crush

Where is he, why isn’t he here yet? Is he ill, oh no, what if he’s not coming back? You sat quietly wondering why Jimin hasn’t dropped his bags on his desk, distracting everyone.
“Y/N… Hello?”
“Huh? Oh hey” you look up to see your best friend Sana “I was wondering when you’d get in” you laugh
“Don’t you lie to me, I’m not Jimin” she playfully hit your shoulder before sitting in her seat.
“I don’t know what you’re talking about” you smirk, moving your books out the way.
“C’mon, all you’ve done this holiday is talk about Jimin and his perfect hair, his perfect face, his perfect”
“okay, okay! So, I might have been thinking about him before but it’s not that bad” you felt your face flush a mild shade of red
“Have you perhaps thought about talking to him about it, I mean you told him about what happened after that curry I think this will go down better”
“I haven’t spoken to him all summer. He probably won’t talk to us anymore; he has his dance friends now” you pout at the thought of him having fun with another group
“Do you want to know a little secret?” Sana pulled her chair up next to yours, her face inches from yours as she spoke
“Well now I do” you close the gap between you.
“Every single day I got a text from Jimin” a grin covered her face as she looked at you “I know, isn’t it great”
No! I want him’ you thought to yourself.
“Amazing” you force a smile as you shuffle your chair away slightly
“Comeback here” she pulls your chair back “about you, the texts were about you”
“ha ha, I mean you don’t have to mock me”
“honestly, every morning I would get a text from him wh...”
“Ladies”
The pair of you jumped as a bag flew at you, Jimin’s cheery face making an appearance. You felt your stomach doing turns as he leant over to pick up his bag, his strong shoulder pressed against yours.
“Where’ve you been all summer, I bet it was your bedroom” he perched on your desk as he spoke to you.
“uh, no actually” you attempt to cover up the fact that he was right “Where have you been, not even a text?” you raise your eyebrow as you tilt your head back allowing you to see him clearly
“So, you can’t text me?” he smirked, his tongue wetting his lip.
“Jimin, in your seat please”
“Yes sir” he slid his items across to the next desk before pulling out a sheet of paper.
Halfway through the lesson he nudges your arm, handing you the piece of paper.
“pass it to Sana” he whispered. You did as he asked and faced the front again.
“Y/N pass this to Jimin” you make a face at Sana as she hands you the paper.
You got more frustrated as the lesson went on, you wanted to know what they were talking about; its not fair them excluding you when the lesson couldn’t get any more boring.
The bell finally rang, you packed up your stuff and headed out the classroom.
“hey, Y/N wait up” Jimin called through the packed hallway. You waited by the lockers as he struggled to get past the crowd.
“I’ve got dance practice, but I think you should read this” he stuffed the note in your hand before getting lost in the crowd.
You find a seat in the library and take out the note, it was the one they had been writing in class.
Y/N
I hope you had a good summer; I did but it felt weird not seeing you. I know you’re just going to say I should have messaged you, but I didn’t want to bother you, you were distant before the school year ended, I don’t know if its something I’ve done! So, what I was wondering is if you’d like to go out sometime, catch a movie, walk in the park… only if you want to.

Bits had been scribbled out and added to the note. You put the note aside thinking nothing more than he wants the gang to hang out again.
You get your history books out and begin making notes, you only had an hour before the end of the day.
The bell rings dragging you out of the books.
“Yes” you mutter under your breath as you pack your books up “Jesus, what are you doing?” you jump as you turn around seeing Jimin stood right behind you.
“Did you read it?” he bit his lip in uncertainty while trying to maintain eye contact.
“Yeah, you could have just asked us; saving the trees and everything” you laugh, pushing in your chair
“Us?” he questions
“the original group, unless you meant with the dance buddies”
“That’s not what the note meant” he let out a short laugh “I meant me and you, just us two”
“Sure”
“It’s a date” he smiles
“Date?”
“of course, was I not obvious?” he ran his hand through his hair letting it fall
“No, you weren’t” your face began to get red as he stared at you
“I like you, a lot. I didn’t speak to you during the holidays because I thought you were uncomfortable with me liking you. I asked Sana everyday how you were, and she told me how you feel” he licked his lips as searched for an answer.
“How I feel? I don’t kn…”
He cut you off, kissing you with his plump lips. His hands cupping your cheeks as he closed the gap between your bodies.
“So, uhm a walk in the park sounds good” you say as he pulls away. You felt lightheaded; Park Jimin, the guy you’ve been crushing on for over a year, feels the same way and has just given you the most amazing kiss you’ve ever had.
“Saturday sound good?” his face was glowing as he smiled
“Just perfect”

Credits
Yugyeom
Mingi
Lee Know
Eunseo
Crush

Where is he, why isn’t he here yet? Is he ill, oh no, what if he’s not coming back? You sat quietly wondering why Jimin hasn’t dropped his bags on his desk, distracting everyone.
“Y/N… Hello?”
“Huh? Oh hey” you look up to see your best friend Sana “I was wondering when you’d get in” you laugh
“Don’t you lie to me, I’m not Jimin” she playfully hit your shoulder before sitting in her seat.
“I don’t know what you’re talking about” you smirk, moving your books out the way.
“C’mon, all you’ve done this holiday is talk about Jimin and his perfect hair, his perfect face, his perfect”
“okay, okay! So, I might have been thinking about him before but it’s not that bad” you felt your face flush a mild shade of red
“Have you perhaps thought about talking to him about it, I mean you told him about what happened after that curry I think this will go down better”
“I haven’t spoken to him all summer. He probably won’t talk to us anymore; he has his dance friends now” you pout at the thought of him having fun with another group
“Do you want to know a little secret?” Sana pulled her chair up next to yours, her face inches from yours as she spoke
“Well now I do” you close the gap between you.
“Every single day I got a text from Jimin” a grin covered her face as she looked at you “I know, isn’t it great”
No! I want him’ you thought to yourself.
“Amazing” you force a smile as you shuffle your chair away slightly
“Comeback here” she pulls your chair back “about you, the texts were about you”
“ha ha, I mean you don’t have to mock me”
“honestly, every morning I would get a text from him wh...”
“Ladies”
The pair of you jumped as a bag flew at you, Jimin’s cheery face making an appearance. You felt your stomach doing turns as he leant over to pick up his bag, his strong shoulder pressed against yours.
“Where’ve you been all summer, I bet it was your bedroom” he perched on your desk as he spoke to you.
“uh, no actually” you attempt to cover up the fact that he was right “Where have you been, not even a text?” you raise your eyebrow as you tilt your head back allowing you to see him clearly
“So, you can’t text me?” he smirked, his tongue wetting his lip.
“Jimin, in your seat please”
“Yes sir” he slid his items across to the next desk before pulling out a sheet of paper.
Halfway through the lesson he nudges your arm, handing you the piece of paper.
“pass it to Sana” he whispered. You did as he asked and faced the front again.
“Y/N pass this to Jimin” you make a face at Sana as she hands you the paper.
You got more frustrated as the lesson went on, you wanted to know what they were talking about; its not fair them excluding you when the lesson couldn’t get any more boring.
The bell finally rang, you packed up your stuff and headed out the classroom.
“hey, Y/N wait up” Jimin called through the packed hallway. You waited by the lockers as he struggled to get past the crowd.
“I’ve got dance practice, but I think you should read this” he stuffed the note in your hand before getting lost in the crowd.
You find a seat in the library and take out the note, it was the one they had been writing in class.
Y/N
I hope you had a good summer; I did but it felt weird not seeing you. I know you’re just going to say I should have messaged you, but I didn’t want to bother you, you were distant before the school year ended, I don’t know if its something I’ve done! So, what I was wondering is if you’d like to go out sometime, catch a movie, walk in the park… only if you want to.

Bits had been scribbled out and added to the note. You put the note aside thinking nothing more than he wants the gang to hang out again.
You get your history books out and begin making notes, you only had an hour before the end of the day.
The bell rings dragging you out of the books.
“Yes” you mutter under your breath as you pack your books up “Jesus, what are you doing?” you jump as you turn around seeing Jimin stood right behind you.
“Did you read it?” he bit his lip in uncertainty while trying to maintain eye contact.
“Yeah, you could have just asked us; saving the trees and everything” you laugh, pushing in your chair
“Us?” he questions
“the original group, unless you meant with the dance buddies”
“That’s not what the note meant” he let out a short laugh “I meant me and you, just us two”
“Sure”
“It’s a date” he smiles
“Date?”
“of course, was I not obvious?” he ran his hand through his hair letting it fall
“No, you weren’t” your face began to get red as he stared at you
“I like you, a lot. I didn’t speak to you during the holidays because I thought you were uncomfortable with me liking you. I asked Sana everyday how you were, and she told me how you feel” he licked his lips as searched for an answer.
“How I feel? I don’t kn…”
He cut you off, kissing you with his plump lips. His hands cupping your cheeks as he closed the gap between your bodies.
“So, uhm a walk in the park sounds good” you say as he pulls away. You felt lightheaded; Park Jimin, the guy you’ve been crushing on for over a year, feels the same way and has just given you the most amazing kiss you’ve ever had.
“Saturday sound good?” his face was glowing as he smiled
“Just perfect”

View attachment 3301
This is SOOO good!!!!!