Battle Royale

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
M

myheartizomg

Jiwon is supposed to be Mitsuko 👀👀👀
original.jpg

something tells me she's a little mentally unstable

KaatKate

Kpop Stan
Credits
Yena
Yeojin
Xiao Jun
Chapter 4

Jiwon had changed her clothes and had moved to another location after lunch. As she walked in, she was startled by Jeongyeon.

“Jeongyeon...” she said, looking at her friend who had her gun pointed at her.

“Is this your weapon? A sickle? That won’t stop a bullet.” Jeongyeon said, tossing her sickle aside.

“Why...why are you pointing that at me?” Jiwon asked as she moved back.

“I found Yoojung and Sanha...and then I found Tzuyu, do you have Tzuyu’s weapon?” Jeongyeon asked.

Jiwon shook her head no, “no, of course not.”

“Did you stay there all night? It seems like someone did, I found a bloody tampon in the toilet, I checked Tzuyu, it wasn’t hers,” she looked at Jiwon, “and you started yesterday, didn’t you?”

Jiwon looked at her, “I’m sorry..”

“You should be. You were never our friend, you just used us all, you made Yoojung sleep with those dirty old men for cash, what friend does that?! And then you slept with Myungjun when you know I like him!” Jeongyeon screamed.

Jiwon held Tzuyu’s stun gun behind her back and when Jeongyeon moved towards her, she stunned her, knocking her down, “this was Tzuyu’s weapon.”

She grabbed the gun whenever Jeongyeon dropped it. “What’s wrong with killing? Everyone has their issues.” She grinned.

Jeongyeon jumped up and ran but didn’t make it far before Jiwon shot her down.

(Short chapter today guys because i have a headache and I’m losing inspiration for this story tbh)​
Drama be happening in this chapter 🍵

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Chapter 4

Jiwon had changed her clothes and had moved to another location after lunch. As she walked in, she was startled by Jeongyeon.

“Jeongyeon...” she said, looking at her friend who had her gun pointed at her.

“Is this your weapon? A sickle? That won’t stop a bullet.” Jeongyeon said, tossing her sickle aside.

“Why...why are you pointing that at me?” Jiwon asked as she moved back.

“I found Yoojung and Sanha...and then I found Tzuyu, do you have Tzuyu’s weapon?” Jeongyeon asked.

Jiwon shook her head no, “no, of course not.”

“Did you stay there all night? It seems like someone did, I found a bloody tampon in the toilet, I checked Tzuyu, it wasn’t hers,” she looked at Jiwon, “and you started yesterday, didn’t you?”

Jiwon looked at her, “I’m sorry..”

“You should be. You were never our friend, you just used us all, you made Yoojung sleep with those dirty old men for cash, what friend does that?! And then you slept with Myungjun when you know I like him!” Jeongyeon screamed.

Jiwon held Tzuyu’s stun gun behind her back and when Jeongyeon moved towards her, she stunned her, knocking her down, “this was Tzuyu’s weapon.”

She grabbed the gun whenever Jeongyeon dropped it. “What’s wrong with killing? Everyone has their issues.” She grinned.

Jeongyeon jumped up and ran but didn’t make it far before Jiwon shot her down.

(Short chapter today guys because i have a headache and I’m losing inspiration for this story tbh)​
Oh my gosh this is so brutal and kinda... brutal? I'm not making sense but whateva