Badges

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

x.Jennifer.x

Face of The Group
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Woohyun
Sunggyu
Lex
Sunyoul
Well I tried that and hid every card but the ones i wanted first then i unhid the cards and they go right back into the position of how i purchased them. I wanted like san, than wooyoung, than yeosang, than hong joong in that order, but as i purchase the cards they go further down and there's no way for me to re-arrange them. If i'm making sense

x.Jennifer.x

Face of The Group
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Woohyun
Sunggyu
Lex
Sunyoul
Okie :D would be great if there's a way or if not if there's a way to implement the feature to move them around instead of just making them inactive :( because if i do that they still aren't in the order i want to display them and it messes with me lol

i'm weird i'm sorry

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Okie :D would be great if there's a way or if not if there's a way to implement the feature to move them around instead of just making them inactive :( because if i do that they still aren't in the order i want to display them and it messes with me lol

i'm weird i'm sorry
You're not weird! It's a perfectly reasonable request. I just wish I could help more.