Badges

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

_xx_Jenn_xx_

.•♫•♬• 𝓐𝓽𝓮𝓮𝔃 •♬•♫•.
Website
discord.gg
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Wooyoung
San
so i asked this question before and have spent hours playing around trying every thing. Is there a way to re-arrange the badges we have? I have tried every option i can think of and its buggin me lol

Lost_in_the_Dream

🌞𝗙𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗦𝘂𝗻🌞
Staff member
Author
Website
lost-inthe-dream.carrd.co
Haechan
Lee Know
The8
Try going to your inventory through the shop button at the top of the screen. With each card you own you can click on it's settings and whether or not you want the card to be displayed or hidden.
Let me know if this helps.

_xx_Jenn_xx_

.•♫•♬• 𝓐𝓽𝓮𝓮𝔃 •♬•♫•.
Website
discord.gg
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Wooyoung
San
Well I tried that and hid every card but the ones i wanted first then i unhid the cards and they go right back into the position of how i purchased them. I wanted like san, than wooyoung, than yeosang, than hong joong in that order, but as i purchase the cards they go further down and there's no way for me to re-arrange them. If i'm making sense

_xx_Jenn_xx_

.•♫•♬• 𝓐𝓽𝓮𝓮𝔃 •♬•♫•.
Website
discord.gg
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Wooyoung
San
Okie :D would be great if there's a way or if not if there's a way to implement the feature to move them around instead of just making them inactive :( because if i do that they still aren't in the order i want to display them and it messes with me lol

i'm weird i'm sorry

Lost_in_the_Dream

🌞𝗙𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗦𝘂𝗻🌞
Staff member
Author
Website
lost-inthe-dream.carrd.co
Haechan
Lee Know
The8
Okie :D would be great if there's a way or if not if there's a way to implement the feature to move them around instead of just making them inactive :( because if i do that they still aren't in the order i want to display them and it messes with me lol

i'm weird i'm sorry
You're not weird! It's a perfectly reasonable request. I just wish I could help more.

namjingle

온앤오프's Protection Squad
Staff member
iShop Manager
Author
Website
pharm.carrd.co
Maybe @namjingle knows how to since they are the shop manager
Yeah, I'm not sure because I haven't actually bought any cards yet so other than putting them into the shop, I don't know how the inventory feature works on here. Sorry!