BABYMONSTER 베이비몬스터 Official Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who's your BABYMONSTER bias?

• Ruka

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Pharita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asa

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Ahyeon

• Rami

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Rora

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chiquita

• Total voters

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Ruka has so much potential and talent when it comes to dancing and she seems to be very energetic and has a soft side to her. I think my Baemon bias would be Ruka although I don't plan on stanning them yet because it'll probably be based on the type of music that they'll release and not the hype they have.

escapism

٭*✰
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
Turns out BabyMonster won't be a 7 member group? Then why did they introduce all the girls as BabyMonster members? Or that's just another YG marketing strategy. 😛

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
All 7 will debut, what a surprise 😲
Half glad coz I don’t want the really young members to be traumatised by this but at the same time Kpop is gonna traumatise them anyway. Oh well. Wishing them the best ig

escapism

٭*✰
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
Half glad coz I don’t want the really young members to be traumatised by this but at the same time Kpop is gonna traumatise them anyway. Oh well. Wishing them the best ig
I agree. I was expecting him to do this. Just going to stan the unnie line if their music is my taste.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I was really hoping that at least Chiquita wouldn't debut.
Just 2009.....barely 14 years old?????? not okay In the US she would be showing up to her middle school graduation soon.
Give it a couple more years and sure let her debut. She's already shown she's very talented. But this will be turning her childhood into a cesspool of creeps, hate, and toxic beauty standards.
Fun fact: I just googled 'chiquita' to see how old she is exactly and in spanish her name means 'little girl'. If that's not a sign that this isn't okay I don't know what is?

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
✧ Brownie Boy ✧
Gaeul
I personally feel really weird seeing a 2009 liner debuting. Chiquita is really talented I agree but is it her age to deal with all the drama being a k-pop idol brings ? Well no.
Imagine a 13 year old being sexualised (cause that's very common these days I hope they would atleast leave Chiquita out of this sexualization) ,
dealing with creepy people and saseangs , and of course the hate.
Not saying that she shouldn't debut but maybe a few years later.

escapism

٭*✰
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
I was really hoping that at least Chiquita wouldn't debut.
Just 2009.....barely 14 years old?????? not okay In the US she would be showing up to her middle school graduation soon.
Give it a couple more years and sure let her debut. She's already shown she's very talented. But this will be turning her childhood into a cesspool of creeps, hate, and toxic beauty standards.
Fun fact: I just googled 'chiquita' to see how old she is exactly and in spanish her name means 'little girl'. If that's not a sign that this isn't okay I don't know what is?
Okay, 2009 liners is kinda pushing it.
I personally feel really weird seeing a 2009 liner debuting. Chiquita is really talented I agree but is it her age to deal with all the drama being a k-pop idol brings ? Well no.
Imagine a 13 year old being sexualised (cause that's very common these days I hope they would atleast leave Chiquita out of this sexualization) ,
dealing with creepy people and saseangs , and of course the hate.
Not saying that she shouldn't debut but maybe a few years later.
And the worst thing is he was planning to include her in the lineup even if the group had debuted with 5 members. He was going to exclude Asa and Rora (I would be fine with not getting Rora since she's also pretty young) but he supposedly kept them because the audience and YG family loved them too.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I just feel so bad for these girls. Because even just criticising the fact they’re debuting feels really cruel. I want to be happy for them because they’re living their dreams but I can’t be when I know how horrid the industry is with the extreme dieting, overwhelming work days and creepy fan culture. All of BP’s members were adults when they debuted and that didn’t stop them from being one of the biggest girl groups in history. I’m p sure all of 2NE1 were adults too, with Bom being one of the oldest debuting idols. So what’s happened YG? Why are we suddenly debuting kids?!

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
✧ Brownie Boy ✧
Gaeul
I just feel so bad for these girls. Because even just criticising the fact they’re debuting feels really cruel. I want to be happy for them because they’re living their dreams but I can’t be when I know how horrid the industry is with the extreme dieting, overwhelming work days and creepy fan culture. All of BP’s members were adults when they debuted and that didn’t stop them from being one of the biggest girl groups in history. I’m p sure all of 2NE1 were adults too, with Bom being one of the oldest debuting idols. So what’s happened YG? Why are we suddenly debuting kids?!
And the worst thing is he was planning to include her in the lineup even if the group had debuted with 5 members. He was going to exclude Asa and Rora (I would be fine with not getting Rora since she's also pretty young) but he supposedly kept them because the audience and YG family loved them too.
Yes the extreme diets that can be quite not good for someone shouldn't be implied on kids and well some of the members are very very young for those things
Yeah BP girls and 2NE1 girls were all adults when they debuted I wonder why is YG rushing so much to debut younger people ? Idk maybe because ppl think that Chiquita would be the next Lisa and YG thinks the same ?

BEG4DAWIN

Band Manager
Credits
Bomi
Seunghee
Kawamoto Ruri
APink
F8DOO22acAAiv5t

F-gCwNIaYAALRvU