ATTENTION: Regarding the Fake Kpop Group Threads *Please Read Before Making a Thread*

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Attention: Please read this before making a fake Kpop group thread from here on out.

The mods & I have been discussing that there are too many fake Kpop group threads being made at once, by usually the same members. I want to say, this is not to shame any of you & we are perfectly fine with them, but the problem arises when the same 2-3 users make a new fake group roleplay sign up every other day or so.

So from here on out, we are asking, if you plan to make one, please only have that one & do not make another one until either:
1. You have completed the first one

2. It falls through either by no one responding to the chat or it going inactive.

Note: when I say “no one responding to the chat” I don’t mean, no one joining the group, I mean no one participating in it after joining.

This will cut down on a lot of spammy threads in the game section, thus making it not so spammy/cluttered.

If you have made a ton of these already, that is fine, but please try to refrain from making anymore until you finish out the ones you already have, please.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask myself or another mod.

Thank you.

najingter

when the flowers bloom beautifully and turned red
Author
Website
dancingwithyourghost.carrd.co
Credits
Leeseo
Mia
Liz
Username Change
@parksoyan박소얀 @yunaisms

I noticed you two started new fake groups this morning. I’m going to assume your other fake groups are done with & the threads can be deleted now?
the ones that can be signed up for, yes.
please unlock my plvyer thread please.

escapism

٭*✰
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
❗❗ To whoever's making a fake group thread, don't forget to add "Fake" in the title otherwise it could be misleading and members think it's a real group or something even if it's in Forum Games section. ❗❗

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
do you need to tell anyone/ask for permission that you're making a fake group before you actually post the signup?
no you don't, but you must not start a lot of fake kpop group threads at the same time c:
when this thread had been posted, a looot of fake kpop groups were started by a few members, thats why we announced this rule

Last edited:

vivianna

薇:威
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
✧ The Boyz Younghoon ✧
The Untamed
I already made a sign up for a group I'm planning on debuting but am I allowed to make another group that's technically part of the first group but a different subunit?