anon confession 3

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

red riot112

Kpop Fan
Credits
Cookie Bite
Heart Jewel
Pink Bear Plush
202. I don’t like one of the mods here but I can’t say who or she will ban me
Dang that must suck
203. @Lost_in_my_dream I like you and don't give a f*ck about your girlfriend
Get ready to dieeeee.
hey #203 so how would u like to die hm? buried alive? burned to death? cut up into pieces? OH! maybe beaten to death?? trust me no one gaf abt ur tantrum but best believe when we find u we are going to have a LONG talk that will involves some bleach and body bags ☺ so maybe stfu and keep being a pussy and stay in ur corner thats why @Lost_in_my_dream will NEVER like a disrespectful person like u. nd if u have a PROBLEM with wht we said plz feel free to pm me

Yeonjun'sDriedScalp <3

Meow
Author
Credits
Day & Night
Yoosung
Yohan Lee
Emma Wilson
hey #203 so how would u like to die hm? buried alive? burned to death? cut up into pieces? OH! maybe beaten to death?? trust me no one gaf abt ur tantrum but best believe when we find u we are going to have a LONG talk that will involves some bleach and body bags ☺ so maybe stfu and keep being a pussy and stay in ur corner thats why @Lost_in_my_dream will NEVER like a disrespectful person like u. nd if u have a PROBLEM with wht we said plz feel free to pm me
Mathew i swear this- WE SERIOUSLY CANNOT THREATEN SOMEONE LIKE THIS- like ik what they are doing is wrong and weird asf but you gotta warn them respectfully, this is just a straight up a violence threat, i get what she did was wrong but it should not be handled this way ._.

Lost_in_my_dream

Kpop Rookie
Credits
The Story Begins
Panda Plush
Dami
Seungmin
goo ahead matt

red riot112

Kpop Fan
Credits
Cookie Bite
Heart Jewel
Pink Bear Plush
Mathew i swear this- WE SERIOUSLY CANNOT THREATEN SOMEONE LIKE THIS- like ik what they are doing is wrong and weird asf but you gotta warn them respectfully, this is just a straight uo violence threat, i get what she did was wrong but it should not be handled this way ._.
._.
ok maybe it was a bit much bUt- can i AT LEAST! drag her? 🥺👀 it will be like walking a puppy but they dont want to walk

Status
Not open for further replies.