anon confession 3

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamer

Kpop Fan
Credits
Box of Chocolates
Hot Tea
Giselle
Dami
194. i signed up for trevor space (it's basically like an online community for lgbtqia+ from ages 13-24) and i literally have no interactions. it's been two days 😭 like it's basically a forum thing and i introduced myself there and everything and i- like yeah i talk abt kpop a lot but like please be my friend???
I can't go on Trevor Space because it's blocked for me but I'm pretty sure if you asked others on here they'll join you on there.

Dreamer

Kpop Fan
Credits
Box of Chocolates
Hot Tea
Giselle
Dami
195. (English Translation)Ya Don’t listen to their feedback Why are you sitting still listening I comfort myself with my own words every day, they're all the same Are you busy eating enough to abandon you? Why the hell are you crouching It's you it's you just you Whether others define it I know that too But why doesn't it come out No why are you scared Uh You are trapped in front of my eyes No no no Now you need to know Who wants you Turn off your nerves Just go go go What are you afraid of Tell me what Who are you afraid Tell me what Why do I keep cutting you down Okay, stop it, stop it Aung Daung Spit it out and say it, tell me Ya you are still Are you scared I'm scared but You didn't even think about running It gets eaten warning your karma Decide on the answer of your heart Spitting the real thing Stop lying You never follow Something else is wrong Don't be afraid of your answer No more no more oh [Te/ji] You are trapped in front of my eyes No no no Now you need to know Who wants you Turn off your nerves Just go go go What are you afraid of Tell me what Who are you afraid Tell me what Why do I keep cutting you down Okay, stop it, stop it Aung Daung Spit it out and say it, tell me Ya you are still Are you scared Hey you stop thinking like that Trust yourself Why do you take yourself down So what So what I raise you up I’m good I’m good Make it possible, make it happen It's time to spit it out Now don't be scared of vomiting Are you scared (Tell me why you really scared now) what (Don’t lie) Tell me what Are you scared (Tell me why you really scared now) Who Tell me what Why do I keep cutting you down Okay, stop it, stop it Aung Daung Spit it out and say it, tell me Ya you are still Are you scared Even if what you've been hoping for disappears Don’t be scared Even if you die, don't be frustrated Why do I keep cutting you down Okay, stop it, stop it Aung Daung Spit it out and say it, tell me Ya you are still Are you scared
Not gonna say much because of how long it is but I hope you're okay.

Dreamer

Kpop Fan
Credits
Box of Chocolates
Hot Tea
Giselle
Dami
196. I have liked @NCT_U_RESONANCE_LOVER_2020 for over 3 weeks now... is she single?
If I'm right I believe she's with @VictonStan. Sorry.
197. One of my friends likes my crush too (I'm fine with that though at least)
The only question now is who'll get your crush?
198. I simp for Kas but she doesn't know who I am :)
I simp for kas too but she knows who I am.
199. Someone was simping for me and even tho I’m not looking to date anyone atm I wanna know where my singular simp went sobs
I don't know where they went.

NCT_U_RESONANCE_LOVER_2020

Kpop Fan
Credits
196. I have liked @NCT_U_RESONANCE_LOVER_2020 for over 3 weeks now... is she single?
199. Someone was simping for me and even tho I’m not looking to date anyone atm I wanna know where my singular simp went sobs
I wanna know who this is lol. But yes I am taken by @VictonStan

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
198 interesting.

Dreamer

Kpop Fan
Credits
Box of Chocolates
Hot Tea
Giselle
Dami
201. This isn't a confession but i'm here to spit facts🧘‍♂️
1. #192 ok what is your deal? What are you trying to get out of this? Either you're trolling hard asf or you are clearly delusional, I'm trying to hold myself back here since I'm neither kiri nor @Lost_in_my_dream but this is just getting wack. Do you not know where to cross the line? This is overstepping boundries that should not be overstepped. You can't just hide behind these Anons and think it's ok to say these types of things, it's just not right of you.
2. TXT is releasing a comeback on May 31st called the Chaos Chapter: Freeze my CrUSh confession is that I have a feeling that beomgyu is gonna bias wreck the heCc out of me, he's been too quite recently and idk how to feel about it😥
3. I found out who #105 is, and they are P cool😎 stan #105, Klowns /j
4. Tobi is wack for not letting me poof out of this forum😒

These are all great facts

Yeonjun'sDriedScalp <3

Meow
Author
Credits
Day & Night
Yoosung
Yohan Lee
Emma Wilson
202. I don’t like one of the mods here but I can’t say who or she will ban me
Dang that must suck
203. @Lost_in_my_dream I like you and don't give a f*ck about your girlfriend
Get ready to dieeeee.
If you don't give a fuck about kiri then reveal yourself, or are you gonna shrivel back into your anons corner?

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Dang that must suck
Get ready to dieeeee.
202. Is it me? Don’t worry, I won’t ban you, I don’t give two shits about what anyone here thinks about me anymore. So if you hate me, cool, I probably hate you too 🤷‍♀️

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Dang that must suck
Get ready to dieeeee.
#203, i don't know who you are but there are ways of finding you out, i don't usually get mad but oh good lord you're lucky i'm a pacifist and do't believe in violence. notwithstanding the fact that there are young children on this forum, this is how you're teaching them to act? to swear and to not care about other people's feelings? i really hope your parents are disappointed in your behavior, because i am. you need to be taught a lesson in good manners.

woosungsrose

𝓑𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓑𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓼 𝓙𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷
Credits
Ni-Ki
Daehwi
The First Step: Treasure Effect
Keeho
Dang that must suck
Get ready to dieeeee.
#203, i hope this was a reference to that one song. if not, you're disrespectful asf

Status
Not open for further replies.