GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ak โ™ฅโ™ฅ

Maknae
Credits
Seungkwan
JinJin
Yeosang
What's that swimming anime called? I think it's called 'Free!' or something. You should also watch Tokyo Ghoul and Sword Art Online, they're really good anime's. Also 'Given', 'Hitorijime My Hero' and 'Ten Count' are good, although they're more on the gay side, they're still really cool anime's to watch.
thnks

_LittleHaneul_

Kpop Rookie
Credits
-orange;;
this anime is very good and shows the motto of friendship I watched on television on a nerdy channel (the channel is not available in the US because I am Brazilian) the anime talks about:

On the first day of school, Takamiya Naho receives a mysterious letter from herself 10 years in the future, which advises her not to take certain actions. But she ignores it, Naho's friends invite the new boy who arrives from Tokyo, Kakeru, to leave after school. But something terrible happens to Kakeru that day. Something that could have been avoided if Kakeru returned to the house early

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

one day i'll come back here to recommend more anime

_LittleHaneul_

Kpop Rookie
Credits
-Death note;;

hello people look, I came back XD and promised that I would recommend some anime and because I'm going to do that, today's anime has a very psychotic theme and extreme intelligence and I didn't watch it on TV and I watched it on my cell phone (his battery is crazy ) so let's start:

Light Yagami is a student from the city of Tokyo, Japan. One day, his life undergoes a radical change, when he is bored, he finds a strange supernatural notebook called "Death Note", lying on the floor. Inside the notebook were instructions on its use, where it said that if you write a person's name and mentally visualize their face, they would die of a heart attack in 40 seconds (if death is not specified). At first, Light suspected the authenticity of the notebook, but after testing it on two occasions, he realizes that its power was true. After five days, he is visited by the true owner of the Death Note, a shinigami named Ryuk, who tells that he had dropped his notebook on Earth because he was bored, and Light then tells him that his aim was to kill all criminals in order to purify the world from evil and become the "god of the new world". [6] Later, the number of unexplained killings of criminals caught the attention of the FBI and a famous private detective known as "L". L quickly deduces that the serial killer - dubbed by the public as "Kira" (ใ‚ญ ใƒฉ? Derived from the typical Japanese pronunciation of the English word "killer", lit. "killer") - was in Japan. He also realizes that Kira could kill people without the need to put a finger on them. Light discovers that L will be one of his biggest rivals, from that moment on, a psychological game between them begins.

very long synopsis right LOL

_LittleHaneul_

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Yes it is ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹-
it was the first anime I watched and after that I watched Assassination Classroom-

bungou stray dogs is very cool too!!,The problem is that I look everywhere and to see anime and there is no Assasination classroom the dubbing of the assasination in classroom in my country is very good as people here say "the dubbing in the assasination classroom is awesome"