GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
I've been obsessed with Carole & Tuesday. If you like music based anime, definitely a must watch. The art and storyline as well as the music is beyond superb.

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
For anyone who loves isekai, comedy, dogs and history, definitely go and watch Oda Cinnamon Nobunaga. This one is a new release though. It definitely looks weird and not much at first glance, but I couldn't stop laughing throughout. Cute dogs are a major plus.

Last edited:

Angelic Smile

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Sanha
MJ
Rocky
JinJin
What's that swimming anime called? I think it's called 'Free!' or something. You should also watch Tokyo Ghoul and Sword Art Online, they're really good anime's. Also 'Given', 'Hitorijime My Hero' and 'Ten Count' are good, although they're more on the gay side, they're still really cool anime's to watch.

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
โ˜† SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] โ˜†
Wonho
i never know what to recommend since it depends on what you like, but the last few animes i binge-watched were:

-Given . two high school boys meet, form a band, fall in love.
-Ranma 1/2 . boy and his father are cursed to change into different bodies when wet, hijinks and martial arts ensue.
-Akatsuki no Yona . fantasy period drama following a princess who is looking to avenge the death of her father.
-The Great Passage . young man is recruited to an editorial team working on compiling a new dictionary.

someone else recommended Ouran High School Host Club, definitely a favorite of mine so i'd like to endorse it as well. its about a poor girl who goes to a rich school and ends up working for a club of pretty boys to pay back a vase she broke.

hopefully you find these recommendations helpful!

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
What's that swimming anime called? I think it's called 'Free!' or something. You should also watch Tokyo Ghoul and Sword Art Online, they're really good anime's. Also 'Given', 'Hitorijime My Hero' and 'Ten Count' are good, although they're more on the gay side, they're still really cool anime's to watch.
Given is definitely amazing. One of the most underrated BL's I've seen in 2019. I'm waiting for the movie.

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
i never know what to recommend since it depends on what you like, but the last few animes i binge-watched were:

-Given . two high school boys meet, form a band, fall in love.
-Ranma 1/2 . boy and his father are cursed to change into different bodies when wet, hijinks and martial arts ensue.
-Akatsuki no Yona . fantasy period drama following a princess who is looking to avenge the death of her father.
-The Great Passage . young man is recruited to an editorial team working on compiling a new dictionary.

someone else recommended Ouran High School Host Club, definitely a favorite of mine so i'd like to endorse it as well. its about a poor girl who goes to a rich school and ends up working for a club of pretty boys to pay back a vase she broke.

hopefully you find these recommendations helpful!
Ranma 1/2 is such a classic if you don't mind nudity and all the outdated sexist stuff that won't fly today lol. I'm currently rewatching it now.