Album recommendations

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo
The Connect: Dejavu (EP)
Take.1 Are You There?
Take.2 We Are Here

All by Monsta X :)

Also Noir by B.A.P is a great album imo.
So far, I've listened to The Connect: Dejavu and raps are not my cup of tea, but I like the vocals and I'm confused, but will probably download 8722

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
So, I'll be traveling some and I need some albums to listen to (I need to download them on my phone, cus me broke), I don't really like singles, because I don't like to go on my phone and change albums every minute.
Regarding your changing albums, if you use a player app with a playlist function (I use VLC on my phone), you don't have to change a thing. I put a whole bunch of stuff into a K-pop playlist, put it on random and loop, and I'm good for ages...

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo
I Am Who- Stray Kids (Possibly my favorite album by far)
I Am Not- Stray Kids
I Am You- Stray Kids
Again, will probably listen tomorrow
Regarding your changing albums, if you use a player app with a playlist function (I use VLC on my phone), you don't have to change a thing. I put a whole bunch of stuff into a K-pop playlist, put it on random and loop, and I'm good for ages...
Sounds interesting 👀
Haha yes it's quite long but you won't regret it hun!! :love:
I'll probably grab some food, get prepared and watch it tomorrow
PS
I Guess I Need U, Kingdom and that Intro are my favourites on Noir
PPS
It's 0:30 for me, I'm going to sleep, have fun y'all ❤

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Again, will probably listen tomorrow

Sounds interesting 👀

I'll probably grab some food, get prepared and watch it tomorrow
PS
I Guess I Need U, Kingdom and that Intro are my favourites on Noir
PPS
It's 0:30 for me, I'm going to sleep, have fun y'all ❤
Goodnight, sweet dreams!

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo
Okay, so. I have a lot of albums downloaded (those that I mentioned, y'all metioned and Taemin's 'Want', 'Move', 'Move-ing', EXO's 'The War' and repackage, Sunmi's albums, NCT's Superhuman and everything by Everglow), but literally cannot vibe with anything at 6am when I'm taking a bus 😭 Do you know any song/album that vibes with this really early raining morning theme? :LOL:
Hel🅱

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo
Okay, so. I have a lot of albums downloaded (those that I mentioned, y'all metioned and Taemin's 'Want', 'Move', 'Move-ing', EXO's 'The War' and repackage, Sunmi's albums, NCT's Superhuman and everything by Everglow), but literally cannot vibe with anything at 6am when I'm taking a bus 😭 Do you know any song/album that vibes with this really early raining morning theme? :LOL:
Hel🅱
Some of the songs/albums I vibe at those times are EXO's 'Sweet Lies' and 'The Eve', Red Velvet's Perfect Velvet, Taemin's Move-ing and Park Bom's 'Re:Blue Rose', but I can't listen to that all the time 👀

XIUM

official girl lover
Author
Credits
Juri
Changbin
Hitomi
a very very underrated album i would recommend is "sleepless in ______" from Epik High!