A kinda new user (Been here for Thursday I forgot the date)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
Nice to meet you☺
12cc5c63a589b20680af4fd6beca4f6f.jpg

red riot114

Maknae
Credits
1X1=1 (To Be One)
Yunho
Jongho
JinJin
Hewwo people how are you I hope your doing great...well if your not doing great well you get a hug from me *hugs* and you too guys with a good life...anyways my bb is 03-21 (And if you still you read the dates like the UK use to here the date 21-03) hmmm age...that's a secret how 'bout where I live.I live in California so that means im US boy...gender I already mention it.Games I just play Obey Me and some Rhythm Hive while reading manga haha...anyways that's all for today bye my future friends oop I forgot my song quote "Live for today - you gotta throw the rules away" there we go...
From A Boy Who Has A Bunch Of Opinions,
Lucifer <3
*Edit:Mar 18, 2021 found my join date*
nice to meet ya u seem pretty cool i also love obey me

Hyunchoni

He's in your bed and I'm in your twitch chat
Author
Credits
Yeosang
Seonghwa
Jaeyoon
Jongho
Hewwo people how are you I hope your doing great...well if your not doing great well you get a hug from me *hugs* and you too guys with a good life...anyways my bb is 03-21 (And if you still you read the dates like the UK use to here the date 21-03) hmmm age...that's a secret how 'bout where I live.I live in California so that means im US boy...gender I already mention it.Games I just play Obey Me and some Rhythm Hive while reading manga haha...anyways that's all for today bye my future friends oop I forgot my song quote "Live for today - you gotta throw the rules away" there we go...
From A Boy Who Has A Bunch Of Opinions,
Lucifer <3
*Edit:Mar 18, 2021 found my join date*
Welcome! Ik Ik I'm late lol, If you need anything PM me or message me or leave a comment on my profile <3, nice to meet you Lucifer I'm Gia or Hyunchoni~!
tenor.gif

L

Lucifer

Welcome! Ik Ik I'm late lol, If you need anything PM me or message me or leave a comment on my profile <3, nice to meet you Lucifer I'm Gia or Hyunchoni~!
tenor.gif
Your not late your 12 days late thats almost two weeks but who cares its the though that matters and will do

BiasWreck

˜”*°•Superior Fox 🦊•°*”˜
Author
Credits
Green Tea
Sheep Plush
Karina
Winter
I'm super late but hi welcome to the forums I'm Kiri and can attempt to help you with questions about anything ever-
I am also the type of person who you can rant to for an hour and I'll be genuinely listening
That's not really helpful, but just know I welcome you

Hyunchoni

He's in your bed and I'm in your twitch chat
Author
Credits
Yeosang
Seonghwa
Jaeyoon
Jongho
I'm super late but hi welcome to the forums I'm Kiri and can attempt to help you with questions about anything ever-
I am also the type of person who you can rant to for an hour and I'll be genuinely listening
lol hi <3

L

Lucifer

Hi your not late your 13 days late but cares and hello agian