A kinda new user (Been here for Thursday I forgot the date)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
L

Lucifer

Hewwo people how are you I hope your doing great...well if your not doing great well you get a hug from me *hugs* and you too guys with a good life...anyways my bb is 03-21 (And if you still you read the dates like the UK use to here the date 21-03) hmmm age...that's a secret how 'bout where I live.I live in California so that means im US boy...gender I already mention it.Games I just play Obey Me and some Rhythm Hive while reading manga haha...anyways that's all for today bye my future friends oop I forgot my song quote "Live for today - you gotta throw the rules away" there we go...
From A Boy Who Has A Bunch Of Opinions,
Lucifer <3
*Edit:Mar 18, 2021 found my join date*

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Hewwo people how are you I hope your doing great...well if your not doing great well you get a hug from me *hugs* and you too guys with a good life...anyways my bb is 03-21 (And if you still you read the dates like the UK use to here the date 21-03) hmmm age...that's a secret how 'bout where I live.I live in California so that means im US boy...gender I already mention it.Games I just play Obey Me and some Rhythm Hive while reading manga haha...anyways that's all for today bye my future friends oop I forgot my song quote "Live for today - you gotta throw the rules away" there we go...
From A Boy Who Has A Bunch Of Opinions,
Lucifer <3
*Edit:Mar 18, 2021 found my join date*
Omg happy early bday and I also loooooove Obey Me❤️❤️❤️

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
well, Late Welcome then lol
If u need anything from me don't be scared to PM me