1 year on kprofiles | introduction cuz i never did

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Pbioilp

Band Manager
Author
Website
pbioilp.carrd.co
Credits
Ahri
Call Call
Sihyeon
ok so apparently ive been on kprofiles for a whole year and i realized i never did an actual introduction, so im just gonna do it now ig.

ok so hello guys, im pbioilp
people usually know me as that everglow/sihyeon stan and stuff like that
so ye everglow are my ults but i also stan a ton of other groups, mostly girl groups & soloists but also a few boygroups.
im a 2nd gen stan mostly but in the last 2years i rly got into 4th gen and now my ult is 4th gen + a ton my my favs
so my top 10 groups cuz y not:
everglow, gfriend, le sserafim, rolling quartz, (g)i-dle, girls generation, wonder girls, mamamoo, iz*one, dreamcatcher
and i also listen to other genres and stuff like that
ok so thats about music
now lets move to the less interesting stuff like myself...
so im just a random person that somehow found this website and got addicted to it for a while and then disappeared and then returned a ton of times
rn im in my last year of school so i dont rly have any time this days, just finished doing a ton of my finale tests last month so now i have a bit of time to spend on the internet
oh and also i have some fkpop stuff here (loara & k.jy) and now loara is having a comeback so go support them
oh and some other stuff i like: learning random stuff that wont help me ever, geography, gaming and languages (im multilingual, can speak 3 languages fluently + 4 others pretty good)

so thats me ig, nothing speciall but ye

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author
I know we don't get along but happy 1 year

moonlight

์ง€์œ 
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
I'm not reading that ๐Ÿ‘€
But....
Congratulations for surviving a year on kp!
Here's a medal ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡