🫖 ENCHANTRESS 2nd Full Album - {Curiouser & Curiouser} Thread 🫖

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is Your ENCHANTRESS Bias?

• Bada

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Yujin

• Xia

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Violet

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Zoe

• Total voters

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Album preorders are now open!
Fill out the form below to ensure you will receive your copy, via PM, of
ENCHANTRESS's 2nd full album "Curiouser & Curiouser".

Due to my schedule, you will most likely not receive your album until 2-3 days after the album's release on March 16th.
If you leave comments or contact me to complain about not having received an album yet I will report you for harassment.

Included in the album:
🫖 Outward packaging featuring the album cover
🫖 A photobook containing the lyrics and credits for every song, pictures of the members, and other concept photos
🫖 A CD that links to a YouTube playlist with all of the song distribution videos
🫖 3 photocards, one of which will be a member of your choice
🫖 An individual member poster of your choice
🫖 A group poster

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
ENCHANTRESS Fik Live Starting in 3, 2, 1...
red-velvet-kpop.gif

Seating arrangement:
Yujin Zoe - on higher chairs
Xia Violet Bada - on lower chairs

Bada: 1, 2..
All: Make a wish! Hello we are ENCHANTRESS!
Bada: Welcome to our annual comeback Fik Live Aurora!

*Everyone cheers and claps in an over exaggerated manner*
Bada: Today we will be answering questions submitted by you and celebrating the release of our 2nd full album.
Yujin: And giving some spoilers!
Bada: You are allowed to give 1 spoiler unnie, and a teeny tiny one.
Violet: Yeah unnie, last time you got us all in trouble.
*pouts*
Yujin: okay okay fine, you know I can’t say no to that cute pouty face you make Violet.
*squeezes Violet’s face with hand and Violet squirms away*
Bada: Okayyyy now let’s move onto individual introductions. I say we let the maknae go first.

Zoe: First equals best so of course! Hi! My name is Zoe and I am the electric main dancer and maknae of ENCHANTRESS. It’s nice to see you again Aurora!
itzy-yuna.gif

Violet: Hi my name is Violet and I am the main vocalist and fairy center of ENCHANTRESS. I missed you Aurora!
iu-cute.gif

Xia: Hey my name is Xia. I am the icy lead vocalist of ENCHANTRESS. I hope you’re excited for the album Aurora!

1640451_gek6f35m95hde0.gif

Bada: Hello my name is Bada and I am the strong leader and main rapper of ENCHANTRESS.
jennie-jenniekim.gif

Yujin: Hii Aurora!! You already know me but my name is Yujin and I am the sunshine vocalist and visual of ENCHANTRESS!
park-sooyoung-joy.gif

Bada: Okay now that we got that out of the way let’s move onto some questions.

*all members look down at the tablet in Violet’s hands*
Zoe: Oo! Let’s do this one,
“Is it true the fairytale for this comeback is Alice in Wonderland? And if so, which character would each of you be in the story?” from @ ENCHANTRESSFairyLover.
Xia: I mean, I think it’s pretty obvious what the fairytale is this time around so I feel like we can confirm that yes it is Alice in Wonderland. In terms of characters…
Zoe: I think Yujin unnie is obviously the Mad Hatter!
Yujin: Hey I am not mad, nor do I wear hats very frequently.
Zoe: It’s because of your energy unnie! You’re always so chaotic and bright. I think your mood really suits the character.
Yujin: Okay I’ll accept that reasoning. But now I get to pick for you Zoe! And I think…*thinks for a couple of seconds*...the white rabbit!
Xia: Is it cause she’s late all the time?
Yujin: Well yes, but that’s not the main reasoning. So you know how Alice comes upon wonderland by following the white rabbit? Well I think Zoe is kinda similar but with us. Whenever the group is feeling down she’ll do something to make us feel happy again. Just like she’s leading us to a different kind of wonderland.
Zoe: Awww unnie you think that about me?
Yujin: Of course! You’re our precious maknae who always knows how to make us smile.

*Yujin and Zoe hug for a while*
Bada: While those two finish our love fest I think I have the perfect one for Violet!
Violet: Oh?
Bada: Originally I thought Alice, but when I went a bit deeper I thought of the Cheshire Cat! You see the Cheshire Cat is always finding himself in odd places and is a bit mischievous. While I don’t think your antics hold a candle to Zoe, I think you have your little secret moments of sneakiness. And the fitting into odd places is exactly like you. Anytime we play hide and seek you end up winning because you squeeze yourself into the tiniest and most random crevice. I know you’re afraid of heights, but I could totally see you hiding in a tree.
Yujin: That’s totally spot on Bada!
Violet: Yeah you’re totally right unnie. And that one insta post of me in a tree got a lot of love from Aurora, so I think you made an accurate choice. But does that mean I can pick for you?
Bada: Go ahead!
Violet: I think you would be the caterpillar. Not cause of the smoking of course, but your inquisitiveness. You’re always asking questions and trying to learn more about the world. You have more books on different places then you do pairs of shoes!
Bada: I will happily accept that selection. Xia…
Xia: Finally it’s my turn! And nobody can argue with me on this one….the Queen of Hearts herself. I think it has to do with my willingness to get into conflict. I’m not afraid to stick up for myself and others. Pair that with my icy nicknames assigned by Aurora, viola a perfect pick!
Bada: I agree I could totally imagine you screaming “Off with her head”. Obviously not literally but like a tamer version.
Xia: Thank you, I think so too.

Bada: Alright moving on…
Violet: Can I pick unnie?
Bada: Sure!
Violet: Okay I pick,
“Did any of the members produce any songs on the album?” from @ HappilyEverAfter.
Xia: Not just a song, every song on the album was contributed to by a member. And each member participated.
Zoe: Please excuse Xia unnie’s bragging as pride.
Xia: This album and our contributions are worth bragging about!

*reaches hand out and points to the ceiling while smiling*
Violet: Unnie I don’t think I’ve seen you so worked up about something before.
Xia: Hey you should be just as worked up. Our little Violet produced an entire song by herself!
Violet: *blushes* Uh yeah I’ve written lyrics and composed before but I’ve never gotten to the arrangement step. But I did have CHESHIRE unnie help with that part at first, and Bada unnie wrote the rap for it. But I’m really proud that my production skills have gotten better.
Yujin: We’re even performing the song as a bside. Also she helped write and compose the title track!
Violet: *face is as red as a tomato* Okay enough about me, the rest of you contributed a lot. Xia unnie you wrote and composed multiple songs, Yujin unnie you wrote several songs, Bada unnie wrote the lyrics and raps of a lot of songs, and Zoe wrote lyrics, raps, and choreographed dances!
Yujin: I remember with our first album only Bada and Violet contributed to production and Zoe choreography. It makes me so proud to see how much we’ve grown.
Xia: Yeah I’ve always hoped we would become a self producing group, and we’re really on our way to getting there.
Bada: To conclude: Aurora we hope you are excited to hear the songs and see the performances we worked so hard to create.

To be continued

Last edited:

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Bada: Now why don’t we each pick an individual question before wrapping up with one group question?
*Everyone nods*
Yujin: Why don’t we start with the youngest again!
“Can you tell us a bit about the choreography for the album? I’m so excited to see Zoe’s newest masterpiece” from @ BYXVZ.
Zoe: Aww thank you!! Creating the choreography for the title track and one of the bsides was really fun this time. If I reveal the concept I feel like I’ll be saying too much. But I can say that teaching the unnies is always the best part. I get to have my moment in charge and be the maknae on top! *smiles broadly*
Violet: Zoe is such a good dance captain. She’s really patient when teaching all of us and always makes time for each of us to shine.
Xia: Nothing against our other choreographers, but you can see a huge difference when Zoe works her magic and choreographs for us.
Bada: And it’s always something new and different. She’s always watching videos so she can learn styles that need to be used for the concept.
Yujin: Yeah and for this one she even got help from V *Bada covers Yujin’s mouth*
Bada: What Yujin was saying was that Zoe got help from our dance trainer Vickie for the concept of the performance.

*Yujin nods but winks while Bada’s hand is over her mouth*
Zoe: *Giggles* Thank you unnies!! I’m so excited for you to see it Aurora!

Bada: Okay now for Violet,
“I feel like this question is unanswerable cause Violet’s a vocal queen but, what’s the hardest song to sing on the album?" from @ FlowerFairyViolet.
Violet: Thank you for the compliment *blushes*. But there definitely is a song that caused me trouble at first. I think it’s the longest song we have in our discography, which is one reason why it’s hard. But the song has this really difficult high note that took me a couple of tries to get right.
Xia: I am the writer and composer of this song and when I created that part I was nervous cause I couldn’t do it. But then I remembered we have Violet who can sing everything to perfection.
Bada: I know I’m a bit biased but I haven’t seen, or rather heard, a vocalist in the fik-world as good as Violet.
Violet: Thanks unnies, I promise to make you proud with this album!

Zoe: Hmm one for Xia unnie. Oh how about this!
ENCHANTRESS’s songs all feel like an epic story, especially with Xia’s compositions! Where do you get your inspiration?” from @ IceQueenXia.

Xia: Most of my inspiration comes from the story that the album is about. I think about what the characters must have been feeling at the time and try to emulate them with my instruments. But I also of course take from real life. The composition for one of the songs on this album is inspired by Bada when she’s in leader mode. I’ll let you interpret that as you please Aurora.
Violet: Unnie you should totally film yourself composing. You turn into a one woman orchestra.
Yujin: For real, she’ll spend hours going through what she has with every instrument she knows how to play. Which is a lot at this point.
Xia: I can’t wait for you to hear Aurora!

Violet: For Bada unnie I choose,
“As the amazing leader you are, do you ever have a say in album concepts Bada?” from @ BestLeaderBada.
Bada: I actually do get a say, but it’s not always heard. We have a meeting right before the comeback to decide on the concept and fairytale that will be used. From there the members, CHESHIRE, and other producers start creating music that fits it. My ideas for fairytales were picked 2 times and almost made the cut a handful of times.
Zoe: Unnie didn’t you pick Sleeping Beauty for “Beautiful Nightmare” and “Sweet Dream”?
Bada: Yes I did! Since it was our first full length album I wanted to involve Aurora in some way. I thought, what other way than to use the fairytale that Aurora is featured in. Luckily the company agreed. The other one that was picked was Rumplestiltskin for “Villainy: Golden Greed”.
Xia: Yah how do you know so much about fairytales?
Bada: That I can thank Yujin unnie and Violet for. They’re constantly watching fairytale movies and shows in the dorm.

*Yujin and Violet giggle and high five*

Yujin: Okay now it’s finally my turn, and I’m going to pick my own question! I choose,
“Yujin ah you’re the queen of improvement! Will we see more of that with this comeback?” from @ SunshinieYujinie.
Yujin: Well thank you for the compliment on my improvement Aurora! And yes I am proud to say that you shall see an improvement in my skills this comeback. Instead of vocals it’s dance this time. The style of the dance for the title track…
Bada: ...That you’re not allowed to mention…
Yujin: Is one that I found really suits me. It has helped me improve certain aspects of my dancing such as fluidity. I can’t say much more if I don’t want to face the wrath of the other ⅔ of the unnie line, so I will leave it there.

Bada: Okay let’s take one last question before saying bye. Hmmm how about,
“What was the most fun part about preparing for this comeback?” from @ UltimateAurora.
Xia: For me it was when all the songs were finished and as a group we listened to the album together. I felt pride in our work, and I was also really excited for Aurora to hear it. It’s seriously amazing!
Yujin: I wanna say shooting the concept photos. Since Alice in Wonderland is a story with so many aspects we got to take some really fun photos. I liked the photoshoot aspect so much I’m considering taking up photography as a hobby.
Zoe: Like I said before, creating the choreography and teaching it to the unnies. It’s the one time I get to be in charge! Choreographing is also something I find really fun to do, especially with our concept.
Violet: For me it was recording the songs. There are so many styles we were trying for the first time, and I got to really challenge myself.
Bada: I always have fun writing the narration and recording it. Getting to introduce the album in just a few words makes me feel really creative.

Bada: Alright Aurora, it’s time for us to go. We have some last minute practicing before the album drops tomorrow. See you then!
Zoe: See you on stage tomorrow Aurora! It’s gonna be epic!
Violet: Please be excited for this album Aurora! We put a lot of work into it and I think it’s our best work so far! Bye bye!
Xia: Thanks for tuning in. Goodbye!
Yujin: We love you Aurora! We’ll see you down the rabbit hole tomorrow!

*Everyone waves goodbye*
993424adcb14bcf98666cb86266a7de0838c4b96.gif

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Ever After Entertainment
This is the official release of ENCHANTRESS's 2nd full album "Curiouser & Curiouser"
*This post will be the whole album. There will be individual posts for each track*
🐰🫖🐰🫖🐰🫖🐰🫖🐰🫖🐰🫖🐰🫖🐰🫖🐰🫖🐰🫖🐰🫖🐰🫖🐰
𝓞𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓤𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮...
There was a young girl named Alice who found herself wishing for a world of her own. This wish was quickly granted with the sight of a white rabbit who led her down down down. Soon she was in a land of talking flowers, smiling cats, and mad tea parties. Alice began to discover there was so much more to life as she became lost in her dream. She didn't want to leave this magical land, but the Red Queen and her castle of cards wanted her out. She was put on trial for offending the Queen, and she ran. She didn't want to lose her head and decided returning to her borning world would be the only way. As she climbed out of the rabbit hole she began to miss the Wonderland that had left her Curiouser & Curiouser.

*Fairytale for this comeback is Alice's Adventures in Wonderland*

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Ever After Entertainment
Track 1 ~ Intro: New World
*There will be individual posts for each track*

Lyrics: Bada (ENCHANTRESS)

Narration: Bada (ENCHANTRESS)
Video Featuring: Violet (ENCHANTRESS)
Original: Wendy of Red Velvet

The girl treads down the endless hole when she suddenly hears someone approaching.
Swish
The sweetly scented wind tickles her nose.
She stretches her hand and tries to seize the elusive wind.
Her head whirls, intoxicated by the scent.
But she keeps reaching.
Finally the wind approaches and whispers in her ears.

"Come I'll take you to a new world!"