🫖 ENCHANTRESS 2nd Full Album - {Curiouser & Curiouser} Thread 🫖

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is Your ENCHANTRESS Bias?

• Bada

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Yujin

• Xia

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Violet

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Zoe

• Total voters

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
well, go ahead, ban me from this forums, I still have other account on KPOPSource
then go use that one. if you’re going to be so rude on here and then state that you have another account somewhere else, what’s the point? all we have been asking of you anyway is simply to correct your behavior.

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
Thank you, that really means a lot.
This album hasn't gotten a ton of responses so I've been feeling kinda down.
i'm sorry it hasn't been getting a lot of response, it deserves it. it's very easy to see all the work you put into it and how special it is to you <3

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Fictional Kpop News
As ENCHANTRESS continues their promotions for their newest album "Curiouser & Curiouser",
they have begun to unveil performances for their b-side tracks.
Today they revealed a performance for their track "Birthday".
Check it out below!

Center Distribution

Stage Outfits & Hairstyles

*Yujin's top is goes under the blazer, I just wasn't able to edit it that way*

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
ENCHANTRESS Fik Live starting in 3, 2, 1...

tumblr_ptensrmgZ81tiedrso1_400.gifv

Bada:
1, 2..
All: Make a wish! Hello we are ENCHANTRESS!

Bada: Welcome to our post-comeback fik live Aurora! Today we are going to be answering some of your questions about the comeback.
Yujin: And after that we'll watch several of the dance challenges that our fellow fictional artists posted!
Xia: As you can tell, unnie is very excited to see other fic-idols do her part.
Yujin: My time has come and I shall seize it! *jokingly flips hair over shoulder*
*everyone laughs*

Bada: Alright moving on to the first question
"What's your favorite song on the album?" from @ HappilyEverAfter.
Zoe: "Free Fall"! And not just cause I wrote it. The "weeee free fallin" is so addictive. Whenever I feel tired during a dance practice I'll listen to "Free Fall" and instantly feel energized.
Xia: While I do want to say "My Sea", I think I'll "Time Slip". That's the song I sing with Bada and Zoe. I just love the instrumental and think it's so unique. That's something I love about the album, it's quirky.
Yujin: Speaking of quirky I'm gonna pick "Door"! We've never really done a jazzy type track, but I think we nailed it.
Violet: I'm going to pick "Trouble? Travel!" just because of how fun it was to record. And listening to it just always puts a smile on my face. I can't wait for Aurora to see us per....*Bada puts her hand over Violet's mouth*
Bada: No spoilers this time!
Violet: Sorry!
Bada: Anyways I'm going to pick the title track! The song really reminds me of debut because of the similar vibe of the songs. So that nostalgic feeling is one I look forward to when performing.

Yujin: Being the eldest I shall pick the next question!
"Can you share any funny memories from the music video filming?" from @ AuroraShine
*Xia begins to laugh into her hand*
Violet: Oh no not again...
Bada: Something you'd like to share Xia?

Xia: During the M/V shoot Violet and I had this scene together. It's the one where we lay in the grass of the hedge maze and point at the weirdly shaped clouds. Well our Violet happens to have quite severe allergies to pollen. It took us an entire hour for the crew to get that 5 second clip because she could not stop sneezing.
*Everyone laughs*

Yujin: Yah Zoe, Bada, and I saw the playback of that scene on the monitor and it was hilarious.
Violet: It wasn't so funny to me *mutters*.
Bada: Okay yes it was funny, but we weren't laughing at you persay, more your cuteness.
Yujin: aigoo our adorable Violet *squeezes her face cheeks*.
Zoe: Although I may be the maknae, you definitly beat me in terms of cuteness. That was adorable!
Violet: Well thank you, but I'll be remembering to bring my allergy meds next time.

Bada: Who wants to pick next?
Xia: I think we should give it to Violet considering how much we just teased her.
Violet: Okayy I pick
"What was the hardest part of preparing for the comeback?" from @ EnchantedEnchantress.

Bada: Oh I have one. So this album is definitely one of our more vocally difficult albums with few raps. So I had to practice my vocals a lot more than usual.
Zoe: Bada unnie and I practiced so hard that we both lost our voices after a late night of singing.
Xia: While I do admire the work the two of you put in, it was nice to have a day when one of our loudest members and our leader couldn't speak.
*everyone laughs*
Violet: Well I think mine was already revealed, shooting the M/V in a pollen infested area.
*Xia giggles*
Violet: You're never gonna get over that unnie, are you?
Xia: Nope! But moving on, I would say the most difficult aspect for me was learning the choreography for "Feel My Rhythm". Zoe and Violet put quite a bit of ballet into it, which is something I've never practiced before.
Yujin: I agree! That was pretty tough but I think we all nailed it! What do you think Aurora?
*screen has a bunch of comments complimenting their dancing etc*

Bada: Okay let's do one last question. We still have to react to all of those challanges.

Zoe: Can I pick unnie *does cringey yet endearing aegyo*
Bada: Yes fine fine...
Zoe: I'm gonna pick this one...nope I think this one...actual this one looks fun...but this one...
Xia: Just pick something!
Zoe: Okay okay.
Bada: This is why I was hesitant Aurora. Zoe can be very indecisive.
Zoe: Okay I picked the best question!
"What are you most proud of regarding the comeback?" from @ForeverAurora.

*everyone thinks for a bit*
Bada: Honestly just the "2nd full album" part is something I'm super proud about. We debuted under a small company and I had trained so many years. I was of course hopeful when we were making our debut. But knowing we have gotten so far into a successful career is mindblowing to me.
Xia: I would say how much we all contributed to the album. Every song was produced with the help of one of us. I always hoped we could become self-producing and we're really on our way.
Zoe: I think the success we made so far. I know numbers aren't everything, but whenever I see how high we chart, how many albums we sell, or how many wins we get, I just feel so proud! It makes me feel like Aurora is really behind us. Thank you for everything you have given us so far this comeback Aurora!
Violet: I would say I'm proud of how we were able to try out different concepts. All of us were a bit scared to show different sides of ourselves, so thank you for your support Aurora. You helped boost us up big time.

Yujin: I think just seeing the support of other fic-idols was what made me most proud. So many participated in the challenge. Each time one was posted I felt like we are making an impact in the industry.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Bada: And that is a perfect transition to the 2nd part of this fic-live. It's reaction time! Our manager has compiled a bunch of videos of other fic-idols doing the challenge and we're going to react to all of them! First up is our friend Hyunjoo unnie of CALLA!
*everyone claps and whoops*
Bada: Okay let's watch!
Yujin: I'm gonna be honest, despite Hyunjoo unnie being older than me, she's definitely way cuter!! *squeals*
Xia: This concept does fit her extremely well and her dancing is also really good.
Bada: For real, the only person that rivals unnie in terms of cuteness is Violet.
Violet: *blushes* I agree with Xia unnie, she captured the concept really well.
Zoe: As the choreographer of this dance, I give her cover a 100/10!

*Violet swipes and moves onto the next video*
Zoe: Oh I recognize her, this is Jihyeon of Fragrance! Let's watch!
Xia: How is it possible for someone to look so cheery! I feel like I have to wear sunglasses.
*Everyone laughs*
Violet: She's just like you Yujin unnie! And she killed your killing part!
Yujin: She really does pull it off.
Zoe: Well now we know who to call if Yujin unnie can't make a performance!

Bada: Definitely a great cover! I hope it goes viral.

Violet: Oh Jia unnie! We did COS together, and she's with Eve of RO5EY.
Zoe: Wahh I'm impressed! I always knew Jia-nim was a good dancer but Eve-nim killed it too!
Bada: I don't think I can get over how cute their ending pose was!!
Yujin: I know right! Zoe's right, their dancing was on point, but that pose. *giggles*
Violet: I'm totally gonna text a shower of compliments to Jia unnie after this! And if I had Eve-nim's number I would do the same!
Xia: I give my stamp of original artist approval.

Bada: Next is the members of WHAM!88.

https://www.tiktok.com/@redvelvet_smtown/video/7084155743305256193

Yujin: Oh my god they're so sweet!! You can see they're so passionate about what they're doing.
Xia: Thank you for your covers! It was like a little "Feel My Rhythm" army!
Zoe: Their dancing was quite good too! I would really like to see a full group cover.
Bada: Thank you Yoonhye-nim, Avery-nim, Aram-nim, Jihyo-nim, Kelly-nim, Handong-nim, and Penelope-nim! Your covers were amazing!
Violet: Wah unnie you know all of their names?
Bada: I've taken it as my duty as leader of this group and of this generation to know the names of every fic-idol!

Violet: Wow....anyways thank you for participating in the challenge! I loved your cover WHAM!88.

Yujin: Next is Eclipse! Which I'm pretty sure is a bit of a newer group?

Aeon: “Ah that was bad"
Nova: “NO, It was great”
Both: We hope you like it Sunbaenim, fighting!”
Xia: I would have to politely disagree with you Aeon-nim. That was great! I know I love it!
Yujin: Yeah listen to Nova-nim, that was great!
Bada: That was refreshingly authentic! I also love this!
Violet: I hope this video goes viral. They deserve the attention 100%!
Zoe: This might be one of my favorite ones so far!

Zoe: Ahh it's Haruka unnie and Aria unnie!! I already know they're gonna kill it!
Violet: It's kinda strange to see them take on our concept, but unnies were amazing!
Zoe: I didn't know Haruka unnie did this!! Can we stop at their dorm after this so I can hug them?
Xia: I'm not against it, it has been a while since we saw our not-so-little sisters.
Yujin: They'll always be babies to me. You did a great job!!
Bada: I think I'm gonna ask Dasom unnie if we can cover each other's songs! They've just proved that they can obviously cover ours near-perfectly!

*Violet swipes but there are no videos left*
Bada: Well it looks like that's all we'll be reacting to! If we missing the cover of a fic-idol we're very sorry! We're just going off of what our manager found.

Yujin: Thank you for participating in the challenge!
*everyone says their thank yous*

Xia: It's time for us to go Aurora. Thank you for tuning in!
Zoe: See you soon Aurora!
Bada: Thank you for everything Aurora.
Yujin: Aurora is the best!! I'll miss you
Violet: I love you Aurora! Until next time!
All: Byeeeee
BlueQuerulousHarlequinbug-size_restricted.gif

This FikLive Has Ended

Mentioned Users

@yunaing @roa_is_amazing @PREP Entertainment @SkylexLoona @WednesdaysChildIsFullOfWoe @Forever Aeri✨ @izyun

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Fictional Kpop News
KBS announced today that ENCHANTRESS will be performing their newest title track "Feel My Rhythm", and a cover song during tomorrows episode of "Immortal Songs".
Many have high expectations due to members Xia and Violet previously winning on the program.
Let's wish them the best with their performances.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Fictional Kpop News
ENCHANTRESS concluded their promotions for "Curiouser & Curiouser" today on Music Bank.
The group broke their own record, as the title track "Feel My Rhythm" took home 14 music show wins.
This beats their previous record of 13 with their track "Lion".

In addition to music show wins, "Feel My Rhythm" and several other bsides charted extremely well, and continue to do so. The title track even reached the number one spot on numerous domestic charts. The group achieved 450 PAKs, which ranks them 4th overall amongst kpop idols.

The album "Curiouser & Curiouser" received 1.9 million preorders and currently stands at 3,200,000 albums sold. This is another record for the fic-girl group.

The music video for "Feel My Rhythm" has also reached the high number of 200 million currently. Within the first 24 hours the group was able to record 40 million of these views.

Congratulations to the girls for another successful promotional period.
We wish you good luck on your first world tour!

Mini Creator Thoughts
These numbers were decided based on the number of albums ordered, the reception of the album, and the results of an upcoming thing.
Also please keep in mind that this is ENCHANTRESS's 11th release, so their success isn't super unreasonable. If you want to see how their success progressed you can read about it in this doc https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PDeR54T8DYYT87ACCTAstSm7YgByRs7NKKyf3ZnW9X8/edit?usp=sharing