šŸŖ™ENCHANTRESS 7th EP - {Villainy: Golden Greed} ThreadšŸŖ™

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is Your ENCHANTRESS Bias?

• Bada

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Yujin

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Xia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Violet

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Zoe

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

LostInTheDream

šŸ§šIį‘Žį—©į‘•TIįÆEšŸ§š
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Interviewer: Great answer! Now we have some questions for Bada. What's your favorite ENCHANTRESS song?

Bada: Hmm thatā€™s difficult, thereā€™s so many good songs to choose from! I think Iā€™ll pick ā€œStay Tonightā€ from our ā€œBeautiful Nightmareā€ album. Even though it doesnā€™t have a rap in it I love the song's vibe.I also got to help produce it so it makes me feel proud when I listen to it.

Interviewer: Okay now we have for Bada, What is the hardest part of being a leader, and what is your favorite part?

Bada: I would say the hardest part is just the expectations put on me by the public. If anything goes wrong I am at fault, even if Iā€™m not involved. Thatā€™s really tough and I wish people would be more understanding. But I think the positives absolutely outweigh this negative. Getting to be the guiding point for ENCHANTRESS allows me to have very close relationships with my members. I also get the first chance to provide input for our content and activities. Overall, it has itā€™s downsides but I would never give it up.

Zoe: And you are an amazing leader unnie!

Xia: Yeah we would all be a hot mess without you.

Violet: Thank you for being our rock unnie.

Yujin: Youā€™ve always been amazing. As your unnie I am incredibly proud.

*Bada has a bashful expression with tears in her eyes*

Bada: Thanks you guys. I love you!

The Rest: We love you too!!

Interviewer: To those watching this interview, if youā€™ve ever doubted ENCHANTRESSā€™s relationship, I think this is proof that they are incredibly close. Anyways, last question for Bada. What challenges have you had to overcome especially as female idol?

Bada: Well thereā€™s definitely a lot, especially as a rapper. When I first debuted, and even as a trainee, people thought that my rapping talent would be weak and I would never succeed as a rapper. I think itā€™s obvious now that this opinion about me has changed, thankfully. It was also a bit difficult when we started becoming very popular. A lot of people said it was only because we are ā€œPretty girlsā€ *Bada makes quote marks with fingers*. Things like our music, our performances, and our skills with questioned because we are women. Luckily as time has passed this has lessened. But people are still quick to criticize us if anything tarnishes our reputation. Itā€™s tough, but I donā€™t think ENCHANTRESS would be as hard of workers and as successful if we had it easier.

Interviewer: Well said! Now weā€™ll move onto Xia. First question is, what's your favorite ENCHANTRESS album?

Xia: While I love all of our albums itā€™s an easy choice for me. ā€œEnchanted: Poison Loveā€ is an album I adore! The concept is one I really enjoy listening to and performing. I also love all the songs on the album and how they tell a perfect story. I also got to compose one of the songs, and it still brings me immense pride.

Interviewer: Okay next we have, if you could sing a Chinese ver of any of Enchantressā€™s songs, which would be your top choice?

Xia: Now thatā€™s a good but hard question! Honestly Iā€™d love to sing Chinese versions of all our songs. But if I were to pick oneā€¦ā€Hell in Heavenā€. I did most of the composition and lyric writing for this song, and originally the lyrics were in Mandarin. So I would love to hear it sung by the full group one day.

Interviewer: And we all hope to hear that soon! Lastly, a lot of people look up to you, any advice or something you'd like to say to those people who admire you?

Xia: Hmmā€¦when I was 12 and living in China I went to a Big Bang concert. Within those 2 hours of concert I figured out I wanted to be a kpop idol. Initially my parents were very very against this. They were both doctors and wanted me to follow with the family trade. I spent months trying to convince them into letting me take dancing and singing lessons at the local academy. I was constantly denied by them and told to continue studying. Eventually I started using my pocket money on lessons that I would go to behind their backs. They found out and while they were angry they gave in and let me take lessons. Then eventually I sent audition tapes, was accepted into Ever After and became an ENCHANTRESS member. Anyways, that very long life story has a message. If you want to do something with your life and others are stopping you, donā€™t let them. You are in charge of your own life, others shouldnā€™t dictate that. In my case my parents did eventually agree, but for those who have no one in their corner, please remember you have me and the rest of ENCHANTRESS. We will always root for Aurora to do what makes them happy.

Yujin: Did you get a peek at the question list before the interview and prepare that answer. Cause my god that was beautiful! I of course know that story, but the way you told it was so inspiring. Iā€™m so proud of my dongsaeng! *Yujin tries to hug Xia and she squirms away but with a smile on her face*

Interviewer: Alright moving onto the maknae line with Violet! First question, how does it feel to be in a group with tall people?

*everyone tries to cover their laughter*

Violet: *blushes immensely* I mean to not call it a struggle would be a lie. It can be hard to stand out and I can be left out at times. I also get treated like a child frequently, and am mistaken for the maknae. While I welcome this most times cause I still am a kid and I like being treated like that at times. But there are moments when a director or producer will underestimate me due to my size. But I think the worst part is when Yujin unnie and Zoe put food in the top shelves where I canā€™t reach! *everyone laughs* I either need to get one of them to grab it or itā€™s climbing on the counter tops. So I would be very appreciative if all food could be put on the first shelves.

Yujin: I promise to cater to your shortness Violet! *giggles* But seriously our Violet has to endure so much from ignorant people.

Bada: Good things call in small packages!

Interviewer: Indeed they do! And if I may offer an opinion, idols who are on the shorter side are not as prevalent, so if anything you may stand out. Thinking about it now I think you're the shortest active fictional idol. Thatā€™s a title only you can hold. Anyways, next question isā€¦whatā€™s the hardest song for you to sing?

Violet: Hmmmā€¦I think itā€™s a tie between ā€œU Rā€ and ā€œAngelā€. ā€œU Rā€ requires so much emotion and many of the parts are very high. I also wrote the song so my expectations are higher than another song. ā€œAngelā€ is very hard because we dance while performing it. And itā€™s a bit of a shock to the system because the first 2/3rds of the song are quite easy. But after the 2nd chorus itā€™s like a rollercoaster of trying to breathe properly, sing steadily, and reaching the proper notes.

Interviewer: And may I say you sing both songs brilliantly. Next we have, How do you feel about hate comments about you or your members? Does it affect you in any way?

Violet: Itā€™s hard for sure. A lot of the time people donā€™t consider outside circumstances. For example a lot of the times we try to sing live, but if a member loses their voice they obviously canā€™t sing. This happened to me once and I had to lip sync. Because I donā€™t do it frequently I was horrible and people sent me so much hate. And then there are people who just want to tear us down with useless and cruel criticism. Iā€™m not gonna lie, those comments are very upsetting. But to me itā€™s worse when I see a member reading a hate comment. I know they tried their best, and to see the look of disappointment and sadness on their face can be crushing. How can you not care about them getting insulted. Luckily we have a system in place where one of our managers will read the comments on a post before we look at it.This way we can avoid seeing them.

Xia: Itā€™s tough but unfortunately itā€™s part of the job.

*everyone nods sadly*

Bada: But I always try to look at it as these people wanting us to improve. They may not say it in the best way. But when that improvement is made and I see positive comments, that hatred disappears.

tbc

LostInTheDream

šŸ§šIį‘Žį—©į‘•TIįÆEšŸ§š
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Interviewer: Thatā€™s a very good philosophy! Alright moving onto the final set of individual questions, Zoe! What concept do you want to do next?

Zoe: Hmmm maybe something quirky? Weā€™ve never really done anything like that before. And hey maybe youā€™ll see it in an upcoming album!

Interviewer: Ohh interesting! Next up we have, whatā€™s your favorite Enchantress choreography?

Zoe: Hmm thatā€™s a hard one since Iā€™ve been involved with making most of our choreographies. I think Iā€™ll pick ā€œSenoritaā€ from our ā€œEnchanted: Burning Heartsā€ album. That choreography is very heavily latin based, so it was fun to be able to study that style and implement it. I even worked with someone who is specialized in that field. I think it turned out really well and Iā€™m proud of it!

Violet: I really love performing this song! Itā€™s very different from all our other dances and Zoe did a great job with it.

Zoe: Thanks unnie!! *grins*

Interviewer: Okay next up is, as a foreign idol, it must have been hard getting used to the difference of culture in Korea and Japan. What was the hardest thing for you in terms of cultural difference?

Zoe: When I first moved to Korea I struggled a lot, not gonna lie. I think thereā€™s three hardest things I can think of now. The first being moving away from my family and missing them so much. It was hard not having my parents always by my side, especially because I was and still am so young. I also had a hard time of course learning the language, but I had Bada and Haruka unnies helping me. Finally, I found that learning and using honorifics was quite difficult. We donā€™t really have those in Japan, so it was hard to adapt. As the youngest member this was something I almost always had to do, but I would forget a lot. Luckily my unnies knew that I was still learning and instead of scolding me they helped me. Now Iā€™m close to being fluent!

Yujin: Sometimes I think she speaks better Korean than I do!

*Everyone laughs*

Interviewer: Alright this marks the end of our interview with the one, the only ENCHANTRESS! We wish you the best of luck with your new album ā€œVillainy: Golden Greedā€!

All: Thank you!! *Everyone stands up and bows

The mood board will be posted tomorrow!

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover šŸ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
ā˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ā˜†
Interviewer: Okay another group question! This one seems to be coming from a Lily. Please rate how much you love Emma on a scale of 1-10?
Who would ask something like thatā€¦ smhā€¦

I love Enchantress so much. So excited for this album šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤

sanasideup

divinā€™ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
Bada: I would say the hardest part is just the expectations put on me by the public. If anything goes wrong I am at fault, even if Iā€™m not involved. Thatā€™s really tough and I wish people would be more understanding. But I think the positives absolutely outweigh this negative. Getting to be the guiding point for ENCHANTRESS allows me to have very close relationships with my members. I also get the first chance to provide input for our content and activities. Overall, it has itā€™s downsides but I would never give it up.

Zoe: And you are an amazing leader unnie!

Xia: Yeah we would all be a hot mess without you.

Violet: Thank you for being our rock unnie.

Yujin: Youā€™ve always been amazing. As your unnie I am incredibly proud.

*Bada has a bashful expression with tears in her eyes*

Bada: Thanks you guys. I love you!

The Rest: We love you too!!
tell me why i seriously teared up at this

LostInTheDream

šŸ§šIį‘Žį—©į‘•TIįÆEšŸ§š
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Mikasa Ackerman

šŸ•ŠļøšŸ§£šŸš
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
āœ§ Reki Kyan āœ§
āœ§ Attack on Titan āœ§
Vernon
Wonwoo
POV: You touched Enchantress's Villainy: Golden Greed album
45ff2371545264838796138a08008fa6.jpg

LostInTheDream

šŸ§šIį‘Žį—©į‘•TIįÆEšŸ§š
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Ever After Entertainment
This is the official release of ENCHANTRESS's 7th EP "Villainy: Golden Greed".
*This post will be the whole album. There will be individual posts for each track*
šŸŖ™šŸ‘‘šŸŖ™šŸ‘‘šŸŖ™šŸ‘‘šŸŖ™šŸ‘‘šŸŖ™šŸ‘‘šŸŖ™šŸ‘‘šŸŖ™šŸ‘‘šŸŖ™šŸ‘‘šŸŖ™šŸ‘‘šŸŖ™šŸ‘‘šŸŖ™šŸ‘‘šŸŖ™šŸ‘‘šŸŖ™
š“žš“·š“¬š“® š“¤š“¹š“øš“· š“Ŗ š“£š“²š“¶š“®...

There was a young girl who bragged she could spin straw into gold. The king who reigned her land imprisoned her and forced her to replicate this golden magic. However she had lied and could do nothing. At that moment an imp-like man appeared and offered her his powers to spin straw into gold. She agreed but there was a price, her first born child would go to the imp. After proving herself the girl was married to the king and had a child. The imp came back demanding the child. She refused and asked for a chance. The imp said that if the girl could guess his name he would leave her be. In the end she was able to correctly say his name, Rumpelstiltskin. She kept the child born from her Golden Greed.
*Fairytale for this comeback is Rumpelstiltskin*
šŸŖ™šŸ‘‘šŸŖ™šŸ‘‘šŸŖ™šŸ‘‘šŸŖ™šŸ‘‘šŸŖ™šŸ‘‘šŸŖ™šŸ‘‘šŸŖ™šŸ‘‘šŸŖ™šŸ‘‘šŸŖ™šŸ‘‘šŸŖ™šŸ‘‘šŸŖ™šŸ‘‘šŸŖ™šŸ‘‘šŸŖ™

LostInTheDream

šŸ§šIį‘Žį—©į‘•TIįÆEšŸ§š
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Ever After Entertainment
Track 1 - Intro: Roll The Dice
*There will be individual posts for each track*

*Introduction video featuring Bada*
*Narration from NMIXX's "Dice" promotional video*

Welcome to the ENCHANTRESS adventure tutorial.
Let's begin the game.
The players each pick a card.
This card designates the role of the player during the game.
Please be committed to your roles.
Be careful, the enemy has set up traps on the board.
To escape from the trap you must solve a riddle.
Now let's role the dice.

*Recorded by Bada*

LostInTheDream

šŸ§šIį‘Žį—©į‘•TIįÆEšŸ§š
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
An explanation of the Tracklist Twister

Track 1: Intro: Roll The Dice
For this one I just switched out some words with synonyms.
Roll can be a synonym for bread (in the case if you think of it as food)
A die is a 6-sided shape also known as a hexagon.

Track 2: Coin
1/4 is the fraction form of a quarter.
In the USA a quarter is a type of coin.

Track 3: What I Want
In the song "What I Want" the chorus parts are interrupted by the word 'wish' numerous times.

Title Track: Bon Bon Chocolat
Okay this one was the hardest for good reason.
So there was a misheard lyric in Bon Bon Chocolat that went viral.
E:U's prechorus rap part "Everything everything you gonna want my everything", sounds a lot like "Everyday everyday you go to Walmart everyday". And so the clue became Walmart.

Track 5: Jackpot
The Powerball is a type of lottery or jackpot in the USA.

Track 6: Twinkle
This is a twister I've used before where you use an alphanumeric code.
You just switch out the letters of the word with the number of the alphabet it represents.

Track 7: Please Please
Please is term associated with politeness.
So Polite x 2 is Please Please.