🥴 Weird MVs 🥴

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Credits
Young K
CL
That's not the weirdest thing but let's be factual... SOME DINOSAURS GOT SOME NICE, LONG ARMS.
But wow... I thought you meant weird as of once putting crayons in my nose to make one of my friends happy Cause I've done that before but ahem...
No, it's because his stans are trying to hard to be pleased or noticed by him and it's annoying 🙄

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
No, it's because his stans are trying to hard to be pleased or noticed by him and it's annoying 🙄
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the "Notice me, sempai oppa!!" Type of weird. Ehh, I know that I wouldn't be noticed, even if I was, I ain't gunna marry an idol, have two kids, and live happily ever after like typical Y/N stories so why bother changing myself for someone else. They do what they want to do but just don't be over-over it. But honestly though... I'd randomly put cute animal pics on my posts too. I've done that before, but instead of posts, it was texts on Amino with "I found that today so I'll just shove that in cause it's adorable" XDDD I think it was a bunny picture... Or was it a gif? well so many people in that chat questioned me XDDD