🥴 Weird MVs 🥴

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Credits
Young K
CL
Catallena by Orange Caramel

Open the door by Im Changjeong

Daddy by PSY

Doom Dada by T.O.P

Married to the Music by SHINee

I remember Daddy when my brother played the MV. And when is T.O.P not weird? Married to the Music might be the closest competitor to Zutter. I literally almost tapped out when the girl threw the cleaver.

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Credits
Young K
CL
Wild Horse by Norazo

Chok Chok Dance by SuJu D&E

Dumb & Dumber by iKON

Honestly, some songs you don't even need the MV or English translation to tell you it's weird. Chok Chok Dance should've been a dance craze in America. I'm very disappointed. Every time I hear Dumb & Dumber, I always think of Hit Me by MOBB and how great it would've been if Mino had been featured in the song, since he fits the concept.

(Again, Donghyuk is trying to wreck me)

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Credits
Young K
CL
This is kinda weird, yet normal

Honestly, T.O.P's part in this song is the reason why it's my least favorite BIGBANG song. If Seungri's vocals hadn't been so great, I probably would've dropped it.
Ironically, it's the only BIGBANG song in Korean that I can sing

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
This is kinda weird, yet normal

Honestly, T.O.P's part in this song is the reason why it's my least favorite BIGBANG song. If Seungri's vocals hadn't been so great, I probably would've dropped it.
Ironically, it's the only BIGBANG song in Korean that I can sing
Lmao the only one I can sing it's Lets Not Fall In Love!
And with Bae Bae, literally T.O.P's part is the only reason why I didn't drop it (also Daesung's voice is gold)

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Credits
Young K
CL
Lmao the only one I can sing it's Lets Not Fall In Love!
And with Bae Bae, literally T.O.P's part is the only reason why I didn't drop it (also Daesung's voice is gold)
I mean, I can sing the chorus to most songs, and 75% of Fantastic Baby. Most of the time, T.O.P's rap is the reason why I can't sing the full song.