๐ŸŽƒ ๐”–๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ญ๐”ถ โ„Œ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ด ๐ŸŽƒ

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Which do you prefer?

• ๐Ÿ“– Urban Legends ๐Ÿ“–

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • ๐Ÿชž Mythology ๐Ÿชž

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • ๐Ÿ“– Both girly ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿชž

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
You live in a haunted house?? ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
Yeah bestie. I think it has to do with the fact that when my parents moved in here in the 80s, there was a next door neighbor, an older lady with kids, well, one of her kids died in a creek that was like a block away from where we live, and then the old lady herself died in the neighbors house

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
Mentions of *******
There is a video on YouTube named Mereana Mordegard Glesgorv. If you search this, you will find nothing. The few times you find something, all you will see is a 20-second video of a man staring intently at you, expressionless, then grinning for the last two seconds. The background is undefined.

This is only part of the actual video.

The full video lasts two minutes and was removed by YouTube after 153 people who viewed the video gouged out their eyes and mailed them to YouTubeโ€™s main office in San Bruno. Said people had also committed ******* in various ways. It is not yet known how they managed to mail their eyes after gouging them out. The cryptic inscription they carved on their forearms has not yet been deciphered.

YouTube will periodically put up the first 20 seconds of the video to quell suspicions so that people will not go look for the real thing and upload it. The video itself was only viewed by one Youtube staff member, who started screaming after 45 seconds. This man is now under constant sedation and is apparently unable to recall what he saw. The other people who were in the same room as him while he viewed it and turned off the video for him say that all they heard at the time was a high pitched drilling sound. None of them dared look at the screen.

The person who uploaded the video was never found, the IP address being non-existent. And the man in the video has never been identified.
I feel like Iโ€™ve heard of this before, people viewing a video (I didnโ€™t know the name until now, so thank you!) and immediately after people either gouged our their eyes or committed *******. Thatโ€™s so crazy & gives me The Ring vibes

Lysaa

โ€˜Go Habs Goโ€™
Website
hurricanetort.carrd.co
Credits
Happy Sun
Mikasa Ackerman
Lizzie Hearts
Kokomi Teruhashi
Yeah bestie. I think it has to do with the fact that when my parents moved in here in the 80s, there was a next door neighbor, an older lady with kids, well, one of her kids died in a creek that was like a block away from where we live, and then the old lady herself died in the neighbors house
Dang, my old house was haunted too, thatโ€™s sad the kid died in a creek tho

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
The reason I say this is because when I was 5(?) my mom was sitting on the couch in our living room & out of the corner of her eye she thought she saw my brother, who was 2 at the time, come out of his room & go into my parents room. So she had my dad go check it out but he said there was no one there & my brother was still sleeping in his bed, but she swears up and down that she saw a boy with blonde hair & a long white tshirt(what my brother was wearing) walk out of his room & into theirs

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
Dang, my old house was haunted too, thatโ€™s sad the kid died in a creek tho
Yes, back then, the creek didnโ€™t have a bridge & from what I was told, there was a storm coming in & the older brother of the kid told him to come on cause they needed to get home, but the kid slipped or the force of the wind pushed him into the creek & he got swept away by the current

ningningbiased

Kpop Fan
currently riding a bicycle with queen chungha๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ
Website
carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Seunghee
DK
Lรฉa
The reason I say this is because when I was 5(?) my mom was sitting on the couch in our living room & out of the corner of her eye she thought she saw my brother, who was 2 at the time, come out of his room & go into my parents room. So she had my dad go check it out but he said there was no one there & my brother was still sleeping in his bed, but she swears up and down that she saw a boy with blonde hair & a long white tshirt(what my brother was wearing) walk out of his room & into theirs
You need to make a documentary lol

Lysaa

โ€˜Go Habs Goโ€™
Website
hurricanetort.carrd.co
Credits
Happy Sun
Mikasa Ackerman
Lizzie Hearts
Kokomi Teruhashi
Dangggg, that reminds me I saw my great grandpa out of the corner of my eye, and heโ€™s wearing the same clothes he is in this photo we have on the piano ๐Ÿ˜ณ thatโ€™s so weird tho

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
You need to make a documentary lol
Dude I swear. I honestly didnโ€™t believe my mom at first until more weird shit started happening.

you know how they say animals and young children can see things that we canโ€™t?

we used to have this Rottweiler and one time he was playing ball with something we couldnโ€™t see.

All the classic paranormal stuff has happened from objects being moved, objects turning on(like the television), things falling or sometimes being thrown, voices, the feeling of being watched, footsteps, scratches appearing on the walls, etc

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
Dangggg, that reminds me I saw my great grandpa out of the corner of my eye, and heโ€™s wearing the same clothes he is in this photo we have on the piano ๐Ÿ˜ณ thatโ€™s so weird tho
A few years ago I was sitting on our couch one night after my son had went to sleep & I was watching tv & I saw something out of the corner of my eye that made me jump & I turned & caught the glimpse of a woman going into my brotherโ€™s room. I told my dad about it but he told me I was just watching too many scary movies (but I hadnโ€™t been)

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
So naturally people would think my brothers room is a hotbed of paranormal activity but I believe itโ€™s the whole house, inside and outside

Lysaa

โ€˜Go Habs Goโ€™
Website
hurricanetort.carrd.co
Credits
Happy Sun
Mikasa Ackerman
Lizzie Hearts
Kokomi Teruhashi
A few years ago I was sitting on our couch one night after my son had went to sleep & I was watching tv & I saw something out of the corner of my eye that made me jump & I turned & caught the glimpse of a woman going into my brotherโ€™s room. I told my dad about it but he told me I was just watching too many scary movies (but I hadnโ€™t been)
Thatโ€™s kinda creepy

ningningbiased

Kpop Fan
currently riding a bicycle with queen chungha๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ
Website
carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Seunghee
DK
Lรฉa
Dude I swear. I honestly didnโ€™t believe my mom at first until more weird shit started happening.

you know how they say animals and young children can see things that we canโ€™t?

we used to have this Rottweiler and one time he was playing ball with something we couldnโ€™t see.

All the classic paranormal stuff has happened from objects being moved, objects turning on(like the television), things falling or sometimes being thrown, voices, the feeling of being watched, footsteps, scratches appearing on the walls, etc
Omg-You need to move

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
Thatโ€™s kinda creepy
It was. I have so many scary stories.

Hereโ€™s another.

When my brother and I were kids, I was 12 maybe 13, so he would have been 8 or 9, our parents left us home alone and I was out on the family computer & my brother was in his room playing the video game & all of a sudden, he walks out to where I was and he was pale & looked terrified. I was confused because my brother has never been the one to get scared easily, even to this day, and I asked what was wrong & he was like โ€œdid you see the girl run by the window?โ€ And I was like โ€œhuh?โ€ And he told me while was playing his video game, he saw a girl with braided hair run by his window and towards our porch. He refused to go back to his room until I walked outside and checked the whole backyard (and we have a huge backyard) to make sure no one was there. So after I did, I came back & told him there was no signs of anyone being there and there were no footprints indicating that someone ran by but he was still terrified & begged me to sit with him in his room until our mom got home.

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
You should look up if your house was built on an old cemetery or sumn
Iโ€™ve tried to before but I never found anything. I think this house was built in the late 50s though, thatโ€™s as much as I could find

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
I once saw a shadow in my old house, looking put the window, then walking back to my momโ€™s closet. The old owner of the houseโ€˜s son (or something along those lines) had killed him self (not in my old house).
Thatโ€™s still scary af!