๐ŸŽƒ ๐”–๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ญ๐”ถ โ„Œ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ด ๐ŸŽƒ

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Which do you prefer?

• ๐Ÿ“– Urban Legends ๐Ÿ“–

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • ๐Ÿชž Mythology ๐Ÿชž

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • ๐Ÿ“– Both girly ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿชž

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Lysaa

โ€˜Go Habs Goโ€™
Website
hurricanetort.carrd.co
Credits
Happy Sun
Mikasa Ackerman
Lizzie Hearts
Kokomi Teruhashi
๐”‰or all of your favorite Halloween Tricks and Treats.

But beware for the man looking for his head might catch up to you!

tumblr_oymtk4ghRo1wzypxlo7_500.gifv

Basically to talk about sci-fi, horror, and other genres (that are spookyyyy ๐Ÿ‘ป )
I did this type of thing with my old account but wanted to have a fresh start again, since itโ€™s October ๐Ÿ˜€

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Yay! *sets up camp*

BiasWreck

Consistently Forgetting to Show Up
Author
Credits
Green Tea
Sheep Plush
Karina
Winter
Can we talk about mythology? If it's spooky- (like Japanese mythology such as ้ค“่€…้ซ‘้ซ)
That stuff is terrifying

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
I knoww, Japanese Mythology is scary lol, even their urban legends!
Yes! Even the Japanese ghost videos on the internet, not sure if theyโ€™re real or not, but they definitely are unsettling & creepy

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member

ningningbiased

Kpop Fan
currently riding a bicycle with queen chungha๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ
Website
carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Seunghee
DK
Lรฉa
This is creepy af. Talk about a plot twist x10283787283

A young girl is playing in her bedroom when she hears her mother call to her from the kitchen, so she runs down the stairs to meet her mother. As sheโ€™s running through the hallway, the door to the cupboard under the stairs opens, and a hand reaches out and pulls her in.

Itโ€™s her mother.

She whispers to her child, โ€œDonโ€™t go into the kitchen. I heard it too.โ€

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
This is creepy af. Talk about a plot twist x10283787283

A young girl is playing in her bedroom when she hears her mother call to her from the kitchen, so she runs down the stairs to meet her mother. As sheโ€™s running through the hallway, the door to the cupboard under the stairs opens, and a hand reaches out and pulls her in.

Itโ€™s her mother.

She whispers to her child, โ€œDonโ€™t go into the kitchen. I heard it too.โ€
Itโ€™s even scarier when you experience it in real life, because it definitely makes it more believable

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
Ikr. Just Imagine that-
I donโ€™t have too, itโ€™s happened to me at least twice that I can remember. One was just recently too. I was laying in my bed the other night and heard my dad call my name. I thought I was dreaming at first but I was still wide awake & hadnโ€™t even began to nod off, so I got up & checked to see if he was awake still, he wasnโ€™t, so I closed my door and jumped back in bed and threw the sheet over my head & tried to fall asleep quickly

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
Does anyone remember getting those chain mail emails where it would say โ€œforward this to 10+ friends or the ghost of Mary Christine will appear in your room tonight and kill you.โ€ I remember getting one when I was like 12 and it scared the hell out of me lol

ningningbiased

Kpop Fan
Website
carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Seunghee
DK
Lรฉa
I donโ€™t have too, itโ€™s happened to me at least twice that I can remember. One was just recently too. I was laying in my bed the other night and heard my dad call my name. I thought I was dreaming at first but I was still wide awake & hadnโ€™t even began to nod off, so I got up & checked to see if he was awake still, he wasnโ€™t, so I closed my door and jumped back in bed and threw the sheet over my head & tried to fall asleep quickly
That's scary, like really scary. Good thing your alright, and whatever/whoever it was is gone.
Does anyone remember getting those chain mail emails where it would say โ€œforward this to 10+ friends or the ghost of Mary Christine will appear in your room tonight and kill you.โ€ I remember getting one when I was like 12 and it scared the hell out of me lol
And yes I had a phone at the age of 11 and my friends would send me it. The only thing was it was through message, not email. The thing is I only had like-6 friends saved in my phone plus my parents, and I was scared to death to send it to my parents because I knew they would take my phone away. I thought it was real lol.

Lysaa

โ€˜Go Habs Goโ€™
Website
hurricanetort.carrd.co
Credits
Happy Sun
Mikasa Ackerman
Lizzie Hearts
Kokomi Teruhashi
I didnโ€™t get any of those emails, that sounds scary tho ๐Ÿ’€

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
I didnโ€™t get any of those emails, that sounds scary tho ๐Ÿ’€
Maybe itโ€™s because it was something big in the early 2000โ€™s. I keep forgetting everyone here is younger than me, but yeah, it was a wild time

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
That's scary, like really scary. Good thing your alright, and whatever/whoever it was is gone.
And yes I had a phone at the age of 11 and my friends would send me it. The only thing was it was through message, not email. The thing is I only had like-6 friends saved in my phone plus my parents, and I was scared to death to send it to my parents because I knew they would take my phone away. I thought it was real lol.
I live in a haunted house, so youโ€™d think Iโ€™d be used to this lol but itโ€™s still so damn scary!

omg I got one one time that scared me for days. I couldnโ€™t sleep in my room & had to sleep in my brotherโ€™s room on the floor. It was something about a girl coming out of your ceiling at 3 AM & sucking your soul out or something ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Lysaa

โ€˜Go Habs Goโ€™
Website
hurricanetort.carrd.co
Credits
Happy Sun
Mikasa Ackerman
Lizzie Hearts
Kokomi Teruhashi
I live in a haunted house, so youโ€™d think Iโ€™d be used to this lol but itโ€™s still so damn scary!

omg I got one one time that scared me for days. I couldnโ€™t sleep in my room & had to sleep in my brotherโ€™s room on the floor. It was something about a girl coming out of your ceiling at 3 AM & sucking your soul out or something ๐Ÿ˜ญ
You live in a haunted house?? ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

ningningbiased

Kpop Fan
Website
carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Seunghee
DK
Lรฉa
Mentions of *******

There is a video on YouTube named Mereana Mordegard Glesgorv. If you search this, you will find nothing. The few times you find something, all you will see is a 20-second video of a man staring intently at you, expressionless, then grinning for the last two seconds. The background is undefined.

This is only part of the actual video.

The full video lasts two minutes and was removed by YouTube after 153 people who viewed the video gouged out their eyes and mailed them to YouTubeโ€™s main office in San Bruno. Said people had also committed ******* in various ways. It is not yet known how they managed to mail their eyes after gouging them out. The cryptic inscription they carved on their forearms has not yet been deciphered.

YouTube will periodically put up the first 20 seconds of the video to quell suspicions so that people will not go look for the real thing and upload it. The video itself was only viewed by one Youtube staff member, who started screaming after 45 seconds. This man is now under constant sedation and is apparently unable to recall what he saw. The other people who were in the same room as him while he viewed it and turned off the video for him say that all they heard at the time was a high pitched drilling sound. None of them dared look at the screen.

The person who uploaded the video was never found, the IP address being non-existent. And the man in the video has never been identified.