๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“ ๐Ÿ‘๐ซ๐ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ข ๐€๐ฅ๐›๐ฎ๐ฆ '๐“๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐‘๐จ๐š๐'

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

vivianna

่–‡๏ผšๅจ
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
โœง The Boyz Younghoon โœง
The Untamed
๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’„๐’…๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’ ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”
๐–ฟ๐—. ๐—Œ๐—๐—Ž๐—‰๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—†๐–พ

I don't know how many of these I've made this week but I have nothing substantial to say as usual.
If any of you guys remember when I said that I didn't prepare lore, I lied. I know, I should go to the timeout corner. I purposely skipped the concept explanation because of this (hah imagine lying because you were too lazy and not having the face to admit it too smh). To all of you who are actually reading this, I genuinely have no idea why you're reading this but I'll give a little bit of a spoiler here. If you didn't read the concept explanation in the intro, you wont understand this. Maybe also read my fake theory for WHITELIST's concept that is not true in the Fern Fan Theories.
BLACKLIST from the start were put on a mission by the council. WHITELIST, were also put on this mission. Now, these two groups though on the same mission have had very different experiences, ill get into that later. The same mission at some point would require the same route to be taken. That's where we get to the Endless Road. Doubts start to rise as the mission seems endless. Both BLACKLIST and WHITELIST need to find something out that will determine the fate of not only them but their home and the universe known to them. This is what the Endless Road means.
Hopefully this makes sense to you because I'm not in my right mind at this moment. In addition, I hope this makes up for the missing concept explanation (oops). Also, for all of you who don't read my anecdotal comments where I spout a bunch of nonsense, you missed some actually decent info.

vivianna

่–‡๏ผšๅจ
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
The Untamed
๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’„๐’…๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’ ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•๐’” (pt 2)
๐–ฟ๐—. ๐—Œ๐—๐—Ž๐—‰๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—†๐–พ

Hi again everyone. I lied again. I need to stop lying lmao. There was a (huge) change in the lore because my head producer SERAPHIINE decided that this concept was trashy and bad. SERAPHIINE spoke reason therefore I agreed. Here is the new but short summary.

SERAPHIINE:

As you may know, Hourglass, BLACKLIST, and WHITELIST are in the same universe, DIVIDUUS. In the beginning of BLACKLIST lore, itโ€™s revealed that BLACKLIST are spies and the โ€œevilโ€ counterpart of WHITELIST. The hidden lore here is that DIVIDUUS is a corrupt universe, run by Hourglass. Though BLACKLIST is considered โ€œevilโ€ in this universe, that is only because they realized the truth of DIVIDUUS from the very beginning. Thus, Hourglass engineered the universe to go against BLACKLIST. The Endless Road documents and describes the effort and struggle that BLACKLIST experiences to try and reveal this truth to others in this universe, such as the โ€œcommon peopleโ€ and WHITELIST. The main feeling emphasized is desperation. Fortunately, WHITELIST is able to understand and believe BLACKLIST, which will have further effects on their lore (weโ€™ll release that later).

bye everyone, rip if you liked the previous lore

@Iz*Grass

Last edited:

vivianna

่–‡๏ผšๅจ
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon