๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“ ๐Ÿ‘๐ซ๐ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ข ๐€๐ฅ๐›๐ฎ๐ฆ '๐“๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐‘๐จ๐š๐'

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

vivianna

่–‡๏ผšๅจ
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
โœง The Boyz Younghoon โœง
The Untamed
Quote Concept Teaser

โ€œSome walks you have to take alone.โ€
โ€œYou donโ€™t forget the face of the person who was your last hope.โ€
โ€œHope in the shadow of fear is the world's most powerful motivator.โ€
โ€œEveryone is guilty of something, and everyone still harbors a memory of childhood innocence, no matter how many layers of life wrap around it. Humanity is innocent; humanity is guilty, and both states are undeniably true.โ€
โ€œYou may ask any question. Some, however, must be answered by silenceโ€
โ€œThe good suffer, the evil flourish, and all that is mortal passes away.โ€

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
Quote Concept Teaser

โ€œSome walks you have to take alone.โ€
โ€œYou donโ€™t forget the face of the person who was your last hope.โ€
โ€œHope in the shadow of fear is the world's most powerful motivator.โ€
โ€œEveryone is guilty of something, and everyone still harbors a memory of childhood innocence, no matter how many layers of life wrap around it. Humanity is innocent; humanity is guilty, and both states are undeniably true.โ€
โ€œYou may ask any question. Some, however, must be answered by silenceโ€
โ€œThe good suffer, the evil flourish, and all that is mortal passes away.โ€
IM SO EXCITEDDDD

vivianna

่–‡๏ผšๅจ
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
โœง The Boyz Younghoon โœง
The Untamed
๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’„๐’…๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’ ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”
๐–ฟ๐—. ๐—Œ๐—๐—Ž๐—‰๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—†๐–พ

This is it. The BLACKLIST comeback I said I would make. Enjoy it because these wont come often. The quote thing I find really cool so im proud of that. I spent a while yesterday trying to come up with a nice concept for this, and I think it's okay. Not my best but it works. Not sure about the title track so ill release the tracklist later on. I want to make a million theories about this that aren't actually true. This is really messy.
Anyways, im trying to think of more teasers I can make for this as I want to make this a really nice full comeback after months of being inactive. Let me know if there is anything you guys want me to do and have a nice day. Byebye

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’„๐’…๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’ ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”
๐–ฟ๐—. ๐—Œ๐—๐—Ž๐—‰๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—†๐–พ

This is it. The BLACKLIST comeback I said I would make. Enjoy it because these wont come often. The quote thing I find really cool so im proud of that. I spent a while yesterday trying to come up with a nice concept for this, and I think it's okay. Not my best but it works. Not sure about the title track so ill release the tracklist later on. I want to make a million theories about this that aren't actually true. This is really messy.
Anyways, im trying to think of more teasers I can make for this as I want to make this a really nice full comeback after months of being inactive. Let me know if there is anything you guys want me to do and have a nice day. Byebye
Even though as you said you havenโ€™t prepared lore for the comeback just know Iโ€™ll be spamming this thread with theories once more is released >: )