❥--[Mental Health Support Space]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

~sunlxght~

⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡ Junie ⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡
Website
bts.ibighit.com
Credits
Blue Teddy Bear
Bbokkari (Felix)
FoxI.NY (I.N)
TinyTAN
He says I'm his sister but i-i don't get the same vibe i used to get when i felt like he actually meant it now i just feel like im forcing him to be my brother Ughhh i ruin everything why cant i stop overthinking every single thing why do i need confirmation ever single second of every single day to signify he still loves me and cares for me and would do anything for me i hate myself for wanting that. i love him why cant he see that why cant he see that i love him so much and i would hurt anyone who yells at him or is mean to him or just straight up rude!!! why cant he open up to me why cant he tell me who his crush is or if he's dating some1 or wants to. why cant he share secrets with me why cant he tell me more about his personal life why do i feel like he doesn't trust me. why oh why do i feel like I'm so alone why cant i be the perfect sister why cant i be some1's whole entire world why does that seem weird why cant i be not weird why am i so weird why cant some1 care for me like i care for him why cant i open up why do I feel like I'm in the middle of a room screaming at the top of my lungs, and no one even looks up

~sunlxght~

⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡ Junie ⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡
Website
bts.ibighit.com
Credits
Blue Teddy Bear
Bbokkari (Felix)
FoxI.NY (I.N)
TinyTAN
I lay awake, hopin' someone takes my soul Hyperventilate with the thought that you're gone 'Cause you hate the way I reciprocated love And I hate the way you moved on I didn't want to be the one that's gone tell you to change And I didn't wanna be the one that's gone tell you to go Go, go, go, go, go Go, go, go, go
'Cause you were always someone I was scared of letting go I didn't wanna run, but I'm afraid of getting close And you were always someone I was scared of letting know That you have everything I need whenever I'm alone
Whenever I'm alone
Whenever I'm alone
Time and time again, we're always fakin' love Always ends reasons why we're breakin' up You left me in pieces when you said it's done
I found a deeper meanin' of forgettin' love
'Cause you were always someone I was scared of letting go I didn't wanna run, but I'm afraid of getting close
And you were always someone I was scared of letting know That you have everything I need whenever I'm alone

~sunlxght~

⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡ Junie ⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡
Website
bts.ibighit.com
Credits
Blue Teddy Bear
Bbokkari (Felix)
FoxI.NY (I.N)
TinyTAN
Called you on the phone today Just to ask you how you were
All I did was speak normally Somehow I still struck a nerve
You got me fucked up in the head, boy Never doubted myself so much
Like, am I pretty? Am I fun, boy? I hate that I give you power over that kind of stuff
'Cause it's always one step forward and three steps back I'm the love of your life until I make you mad
It's always one step forward and three steps back Do you love me, want me, hate me? Boy, I don't understand
No, I don't understand

iiserene;

Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
u found someone more exciting
the next second u were gone
and u left me there crying, wondering what I did wrong

and u always say I'm never satisfied, but I don't think that's true
cuz all I ever wanted was to be enough for you
yeah all I ever wanted was to be enough for you

and maybe I'm just not as interesting
as the girls you've had before
but God u couldn't of cared less about someone who loved you more

simply_moa

woozi | left kpf.
Author
Credits
Halloween Hello Kitty
Black Converse Shoes
✧ Rose Taehyun ✧
✧ Seonghwa ✧
nvm.
I was trying to make she she'd be fine and I'm the one that got blamed for. I've had a horrible week. My mood has been up and down and idk what to do anymore. ever since I turned 14 I feel like she's been more upset at me for something I hardly did. I feel like a failure, like I'm a bad teenager. Ik I do get angry but I can't handle this anymore.

iiserene;

Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
the arguments that I have won against u in my head
in the shower
in the car
and in the mirror before bed