❃.✮:▹ Astrology ◃:✮.❃

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Horoscopes focus more on trying to be like "Taurus: this week you will be nervous as f*ck because things at work will go nuts!" and that's so impossible, like, you can't make a reading for one sign and expect it to reach all of the people who have that sign! Some accounts say that it's better to read your Rising's horoscope instead of your Sun sign.
That's an interesting combo! I'm actually a Leo Sun but have a Pisces moon lol but I feel the same way towards pisces people lmao
Ahhhhhhh, so horoscopes are like your luck, job, money, studying, etc, that got almost nothing to do with your personality and is based on psychology?
Hmm, interesting, but I'll just stick to what I was born as XDD
Thanks~~ Ohhhhhhhh, ok XDDD I thought that you were Pisces because of your username but EHH Usernames are just usernames but GLAD I'M NOT ALONE

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Horoscopes focus more on trying to be like "Taurus: this week you will be nervous as f*ck because things at work will go nuts!" and that's so impossible, like, you can't make a reading for one sign and expect it to reach all of the people who have that sign! Some accounts say that it's better to read your Rising's horoscope instead of your Sun sign.
That's an interesting combo! I'm actually a Leo Sun but have a Pisces moon lol but I feel the same way towards pisces people lmao
Oh and when's your birthday?

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
Ahhhhhhh, so horoscopes are like your luck, job, money, studying, etc, that got almost nothing to do with your personality and is based on psychology?
Hmm, interesting, but I'll just stick to what I was born as XDD
Thanks~~ Ohhhhhhhh, ok XDDD I thought that you were Pisces because of your username but EHH Usernames are just usernames but GLAD I'M NOT ALONE
Yes! That's what horoscopes are, general predictions that don't really make any sense lol
INDEED pisces are some of the sweetest people I know but even them can have their negative sides lol

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Yes! That's what horoscopes are, general predictions that don't really make any sense lol
INDEED pisces are some of the sweetest people I know but even them can have their negative sides lol
Right XDDD
YESSSSSSSSS But when they get emotional/moody, it's rather 1. HUG ME. or 2. GO AWAY. But everyone has a moody side so it's understandable XD
My birthday it's on the 31st of July!
A JULY BABY CUTEEEEEEEEEE Imagine if you were born at 11:59 pm though XDD

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
Right XDDD
YESSSSSSSSS But when they get emotional/moody, it's rather 1. HUG ME. or 2. GO AWAY. But everyone has a moody side so it's understandable XD

A JULY BABY CUTEEEEEEEEEE Imagine if you were born at 11:59 pm though XDD
yeah, sometimes they can victimize themselves to the extent of never recognizing things sigh, I should know, I have my moon there lmao

Awww thanks lol I was born at 13:10 luckily!! lmao

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
yeah, sometimes they can victimize themselves to the extent of never recognizing things sigh, I should know, I have my moon there lmao

Awww thanks lol I was born at 13:10 luckily!! lmao
Yeah... they have pure emotions... (Oof if every Pisces was my friend, they're going to have pure emotions and not so pure brain)

XDDDDDDDD Nice! My mom told me when I was born but I KEEP FORGETTING. Like, why can't I have two brains for my sign?

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
Yeah... they have pure emotions... (Oof if every Pisces was my friend, they're going to have pure emotions and not so pure brain)

XDDDDDDDD Nice! My mom told me when I was born but I KEEP FORGETTING. Like, why can't I have two brains for my sign?
LMAO easy, you'll get to remember lol

rick6VB

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Does anybody of you guys know great online resources, which provide trustful horoscopes for each zodiac sign?

peltonia

Kpop Fan
Credits
MJ
Soobin
Juhaknyeon
Choerry
i love astrology!! maybe a little too much? connecting it to kpop is fun too

rick6VB

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Astrology is really an awesome thing, cause it can help any person with it's predictions and hints how to react in different situations. There are dozens of websites all over the internet where you can look for predictions on your specific zodiac sign, but only few of them do not erase a history of such predictions, so you can re-check them after something happened.

RandyGold

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Psychology and horoscopes are not related in any way. Astrology can help you predict some actions of a person or get to know him better. But they are no longer connected. And the horoscope is not nonsense, but something that will help you cope with some situations and make some choice, warn you. You can try to read horoscope each month or you can read it every day and not make many mistakes.

kimkevin12

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Psychology and horoscopes are not related in any way. Astrology can help you predict some actions of a person or get to know him better. But they are no longer connected. And the horoscope is not nonsense, but something that will help you cope with some situations and make some choice, warn you. You can try to read horoscope each month or you can read it every day and not make many mistakes
While it's true that psychology and horoscopes are distinct fields with different methodologies and principles, it's also important to recognize that many individuals find personal value in horoscopes. Astrology, which forms the basis of horoscopes, offers a lens through which some people interpret their personalities, behaviors, and life events. While not scientifically validated, horoscopes can provide insights into potential patterns of behavior or emotional tendencies. For some individuals, reading their horoscope regularly might offer a sense of guidance or comfort, helping them navigate life's uncertainties and make decisions with a bit more awareness. Whether one chooses to consult their horoscope daily, monthly, or sporadically, the practice can serve as a source of reflection and perspective, prompting them to consider different aspects of their lives and perhaps approach situations with greater mindfulness. Ultimately, the value of horoscopes lies in the subjective experience of the individual and how they choose to incorporate it into their lives.

angel number 626 meaning

kimkevin12

Kpop Amateur
Credits
While it's true that psychology and horoscopes are distinct fields with different methodologies and principles, it's also important to recognize that many individuals find personal value in horoscopes. Astrology, which forms the basis of horoscopes, offers a lens through which some people interpret their personalities, behaviors, and life events. While not scientifically validated, horoscopes can provide insights into potential patterns of behavior or emotional tendencies. For some individuals, reading their horoscope regularly might offer a sense of guidance or comfort, helping them navigate life's uncertainties and make decisions with a bit more awareness. Whether one chooses to consult their horoscope daily, monthly, or sporadically, the practice can serve as a source of reflection and perspective, prompting them to consider different aspects of their lives and perhaps approach situations with greater mindfulness. Ultimately, the value of horoscopes lies in the subjective experience of the individual and how they choose to incorporate it into their lives.

angel number 626 meaning
no reply to this
angel number 626 meaning