❃.✮:▹ Astrology ◃:✮.❃

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
idrk what it is, can you explain in to me?
Astrology studies the movements studies the movements and positions of celestial objects such like planets and associates it with information related humans and terrestrial events.
A natal chart (or birth chart) represents the positions of planets in the zodiac signs at the time you were born. Each planet represents a sphere of life (for example, Mercury represents communication matters) and they take characteristics from the signs they fall in: Mercury in Aquarius might be more into logical analysis than a person with Mercury in Cancer, who is going to take a more emotional approach, all this related with communication since it's the field that Mercury handles.
This way, Astrology makes a theory of how we are built according to the planets and the positions they take, but of course it varies since all zodiac signs have positive and negative traits, and depending on our life experiences we might take some rather than others.
It's a really interesting topic! At least to see other perspectives and maybe understand ourselves a little bit better~

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
really into astrology!
me and my best friend were actually making and selling little pamphlets with personalized birth charts (just a general overview of the person's birth chart for their own reference), alongside our tarot readings, but we haven't been getting a lot of customers lately lol
im thinking of getting some books on it so i can widen my knowledge of it.​

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
really into astrology!
me and my best friend were actually making and selling little pamphlets with personalized birth charts (just a general overview of the person's birth chart for their own reference), alongside our tarot readings, but we haven't been getting a lot of customers lately lol
im thinking of getting some books on it so i can widen my knowledge of it.​
That's really cool! Sad that you haven't gotten more customers :( I also want to buy some books and I had one that was going to buy but someone else got it first lmao

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
What's your opinion on astrology? Have you ever read your natal chart? Have you ever seen kpop videos related to the idols zodiac signs?

Astrology isn't the same as horoscopes, by the way!
What's the difference between horoscopes and astrology?
I'm pretty sure I'm going to like both if I haven't yet cause it's all about the stars anyways.
Oh and I'm a Gemini sun with Taurus moon even if you didn't ask XDDD Forgot if I had a Saggitarius rising or what. You're a Pisces baby, aren't you? I have a Pisces friend in real life and she's just so adorable and squishy and emotional and I just wanna squeeze her cheeks every time I see her it's almost annoying of me XDD

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
What's the difference between horoscopes and astrology?
I'm pretty sure I'm going to like both if I haven't yet cause it's all about the stars anyways.
Oh and I'm a Gemini sun with Taurus moon even if you didn't ask XDDD Forgot if I had a Saggitarius rising or what. You're a Pisces baby, aren't you? I have a Pisces friend in real life and she's just so adorable and squishy and emotional and I just wanna squeeze her cheeks every time I see her it's almost annoying of me XDD
Horoscopes focus more on trying to be like "Taurus: this week you will be nervous as f*ck because things at work will go nuts!" and that's so impossible, like, you can't make a reading for one sign and expect it to reach all of the people who have that sign! Some accounts say that it's better to read your Rising's horoscope instead of your Sun sign.
That's an interesting combo! I'm actually a Leo Sun but have a Pisces moon lol but I feel the same way towards pisces people lmao