~✰♡✰♡✰~BTS FF ✰♡✰♡✰~

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

~sunlxght~

⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡ Junie ⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡
Website
bts.ibighit.com
Credits
User Title Change
Bbokkari (Felix)
FoxI.NY (I.N)
TinyTAN
Chapter 1: The Start

‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

“Y/K!!! Y/K!!!” Shouted Miho. “You will never guess what just happened?”

“What Happened Oppa” I replied

“I. JUST. GOT. TICKETS. TO . SEE. BTS. IN. CONCERT”.!!! Minho replies with a scream.

“Aishh, Minho Did you really have to scream like that?”, I whispered while looking around. Luckily at this time the cafe didn’t have too many visitors.

“OMG Y/K I not only got one ticket but TWO tickets…. for me and you” He continued, still shouting, and jumping with excitement while showing the screen of His cellphone.

“Ok…. ok... Minho, I get that your excited, but we are in a public place people are starting to stare” I said!

“Okay okay sorry Y/K I'm just SOOO happy I can't wait!!!” Replied Minho

“so, you finally got tickets?” I asked.

“YES!!” Replied Minho

“So... how many albums did you buy?” I asked.

“20” replied Minho

“Omo…your lying” I said.

“Nope” replied Minho

“20?” I said.

“yep, I will give you one later” replied minho

“Actually, I will give you 4” said Minho.

“Oppa how much money did you spend?”

“Hehe” Minho just smiles.

"Ok, I'll be right back," said Minho, He also ran while jumping up and down.

Y/K Pov:

I just laughed while shaking my head to see His behavior. Well, actually I also feel happy to be able to go to the concert. Because according to the news, it's very difficult to get the ticket. Minho even had to stand in line for hours to be able to buy their album. And this is a miracle that he can get 2 tickets at a time.​

~sunlxght~

⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡ Junie ⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡
Website
bts.ibighit.com
Credits
User Title Change
Bbokkari (Felix)
FoxI.NY (I.N)
TinyTAN
Chapter 2: I don’t have a title yet.

‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

I Had just parked my car when my cellphone rang, and I saw Minho’s name on the screen.

"Hello? what happened Minho?", I said

"Y/K! Have you listened to the album? What do you think? I can't believe all the songs are good !!", Minho said excitedly across the phone

I got out of the car to my apartment while saying, "oh my God Minho, I thought something was wrong! and I just arrived at my apartment, I haven't listened to it"

"Oh! I thought you were already in the apartment and were listening to BTS songs haha .." He answered with a laugh.

"Alright ... don't forget to listen to the songs! I'm sure you won't regret it and go crazy over them hahahaha .." He continued, still laughing

Y/K Pov:

I hung up the phone while shaking my head. Minho is rather excited when it comes to this boy group. After entering my apartment, I immediately took off my shoes and jacket, and then took the juice in the refrigerator. My apartment is not big. Only has one bedroom. There is a kitchen, dining table and living room on one side. And the bedroom and bathroom on the other side.

As I was about to fall asleep i heard a noise

*Ting Ting *

"So, how is it Y/K? Have you listened to the song yet?", Minho’s message said.

"I was just about to hear it", I replied to the message

With a heavy body, I forced myself to get out of bed. I took out 4 of the BTS albums that Minho gave me from the bag. Yes, He really gave me 4 albums as promised. But after I observe the color of the 4 albums.

*ting*

(Incoming message), "So, What's your favorite song? I really like 'boy with love' ... daebak! That song is very pleasant to hear", He said enthusiastically

"I love microkosmos. Maybe it would be very beautiful if this song was played with the piano," I replied

"OK. Let's talk about the album again tomorrow ... I'm so glad you liked the album. Maybe I can turn you into a BTS fangirl someday hahaha ... ", replied Minho

"Lol you wish" i replied​

~sunlxght~

⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡ Junie ⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡
Website
bts.ibighit.com
Credits
User Title Change
Bbokkari (Felix)
FoxI.NY (I.N)
TinyTAN
Chap 3: The night before the fan sign.

"Y/K... you have to dress up for tomorrow!", For the fourth times Minho told me.

"But Minho, I don't want to dress up, I just accompany you," I replied in annoyance.

"Even if you only accompany me, you will meet the handsome men in the world," He answered impatiently.

"Anyway, I dress up or not, they won't realize it either", I replied.

"Aigoooo ... Kim Y/K! You could say this is your chance once in a lifetime to meet them", said Minho annoyed.

"Aiishh ... okay, let's see tomorrow, if I'm in the mood to dress up or not," I said ending the conversation

Minho looked at me with annoyance from across the table. We are in my office. Minho and I finished lunch together.

"Tomorrow, you have to bring their album okay, don't forget?!", Minho continued

"Yes, yes ... how many albums should I bring? All of them??", I answered again while my eyes remained busy looking at the computer screen.

"One is enough, or two? Well, bring two, just in case," said Minho "I'll pick you up at 4 pm tomorrow, okay?! So, make sure you are pretty and ready huh ?!", Minho continued again.

Y/K Pov:
Minho and I are the only children in our family. We don't have any sisters or brothers to share or talk with. Therefore, our friendship is closer because sometimes I can become Minho's sister We will share everything and tell each other.

After Minho said goodbye to go to his shop, I thought about what I would do for tomorrow. This is a big thing for Minho, so I don't want to disappoint Him.​

Last edited:

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
Chapter 1: The Start

‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

“Y/K!!! Y/K!!!” Shouted Miho. “You will never guess what just happened?”

“What Happened Oppa” I replied

“I. JUST. GOT. TICKETS. TO . SEE. BTS. IN. CONCERT”.!!! Minho replies with a scream.

“Aishh, Minho Did you really have to scream like that?”, I whispered while looking around. Luckily at this time the cafe didn’t have too many visitors.

“OMG Y/K I not only got one ticket but TWO tickets…. for me and you” He continued, still shouting, and jumping with excitement while showing the screen of His cellphone.

“Ok…. ok... Minho, I get that your excited, but we are in a public place people are starting to stare” I said!

“Okay okay sorry Y/K I'm just SOOO happy I can't wait!!!” Replied Minho

“so, you finally got tickets?” I asked.

“YES!!” Replied Minho

“So... how many albums did you buy?” I asked.

“20” replied Minho

“Omo…your lying” I said.

“Nope” replied Minho

“20?” I said.

“yep, I will give you one later” replied minho

“Actually, I will give you 4” said Minho.

“Oppa how much money did you spend?”

“Hehe” Minho just smiles.

"Ok, I'll be right back," said Minho, He also ran while jumping up and down.

Y/K Pov:

I just laughed while shaking my head to see His behavior. Well, actually I also feel happy to be able to go to the concert. Because according to the news, it's very difficult to get the ticket. Minho even had to stand in line for hours to be able to buy their album. And this is a miracle that he can get 2 tickets at a time.​
IF THIS IS MINHO FROM SKZ IM GONNA GO WILD BC SO ACCURATE