☆.。.:* Hands in K-pop .。.:*☆

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Nt1naM12

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Albedo/Kreideprinz
Beidou
Jungwoo
Lucas

If you are like me and have a profound weakness for hands, this thread is for you.
We all have different preferences for hands; some like them with long and slim fingers, others with cute small chubby ones.
Whatever your taste is, add it here and tell us which member has the nicest hands for you!

I'll be adding some of my personal favorites here~

View attachment 12765View attachment 12764View attachment 12769

View attachment 12766View attachment 12767View attachment 12768

View attachment 12770View attachment 12771

View attachment 12772View attachment 12773

Hover over the images to see their names and groups!

I have the same taste as you, my friend! 😀😁
Big with some veins showed and kind of thin! Especially NCT's Taeyong are the best; I'm still wondering how much he worked those hands to be like this! 🤔
Confession Time: I always wanted to have hands and fingers like his, but they're the exact opposite: small & chubby 😔........I call them small sausages!

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
I have the same taste as you, my friend! 😀😁
Big with some veins showed and kind of thin! Especially NCT's Taeyong are the best; I'm still wondering how much he worked those hands to be like this! 🤔
Confession Time: I always wanted to have hands and fingers like his, but they're the exact opposite: small & chubby 😔........I call them small sausages!
It happens to all of us lmao Taeyong has wonderful hands indeed!!

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Tis some beautiful hands... I like Taeyong's and Taehyung's hands ><
Image result for hyunjin hands
I also like me some Hyunjin hands >< I have larger hands compared to most, if not all girls around me but my hands are ugly :'(