{•------»Mental Health Support Space«------•}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
I am getting very tired of people talking to me like i am some complete idiot. I know Im not the smartest person alive but I dont need to be. My family does it, my friends do it, strangers do it. What about me, makes me look dumb? I would just like to know cause it happens why to often. And what if Im not that smart? No need to rub it in my face or talk to me sideways cause of it:(

red riot112

Kpop Fan
Credits
Cookie Bite
Heart Jewel
Pink Bear Plush
I am getting very tired of people talking to me like i am some complete idiot. I know Im not the smartest person alive but I dont need to be. My family does it, my friends do it, strangers do it. What about me, makes me look dumb? I would just like to know cause it happens why to often. And what if Im not that smart? No need to rub it in my face or talk to me sideways cause of it:(
i dont think ur dumb

L

Lucifer

No one is dumb...everyones smart in there special way!

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
its so fucking hard im so fucking tired just give me a break, I'm sorry you hate me so much, I'll leave you alone, I'll disappear from your life and you wont have to do deal with my shit anymore

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
TW // Puke/Throwing up, cussing, caps
So rn I was puking my brains out because I probably got food poisoning or something and my mom's roommate like -- fucking pounds on the door and goes "omg are you done yet??" and mind you, i have been in there for 10 minutes and it isn't going well at all because I also am starting to have really bad gas pains. So I reply with "no, i'm in the middle of throwing up my guts" and she just goes "ugh you really should be in bed now it's almost 11:00 and you have been in there for so long" and at this point idgaf anymore so i fucking snap at her and go:
"I would be in bed if I weren't sitting here throwing up everything I had for dinner. If you have a problem with me being sick then maybe instead of sitting here complaining that I'm in the bathroom for longer than 10 minutes because i got food poisoning, you should go call my grandma and complain to her because she's the one that made those tostadas for dinner and im pretty sure that's what got me sick."

and then she just walks away mumbling something about "ungrateful brat .. something something .. "
excuse me b!tch FIRST OF ALL i'm not the one who needs to wake up at 5:00 AM tomorrow so why tf are you so worried about me being sick from food poisoning and me being in the bathroom for 10 mins because YOU are the one that needs to be up in 6 more hours. Maybe instead of complaining about me being fucking sick you can get some sleep in and you can stop complaining about how you dont get enough time to sleep because you are binge watching some shitty HBO series.

Also, this is the same person who threw a hissy fit over people wanting McDonalds instead of burnt vegetables.
And the same person who took a $250+ beginners cyber-security class because "she felt like it".
And the same person who refuses to believe that aa dishwasher is for sanitation purposes and keeps putting dishes with big chunks of food on them in the dishwasher and not even rinsing them off.
And the same person who screamed at me and my friend for using the rest of a teeny tiny, year-old, half-filled, $1 container of vaseline for slime we were making even when we asked to use it and she said yes.
And the same person who over-payed the rent by $2,000.

RoseandRosie

Kpop Fan
Credits
Winter
Ningning
TW // Puke/Throwing up, cussing, caps
So rn I was puking my brains out because I probably got food poisoning or something and my mom's roommate like -- fucking pounds on the door and goes "omg are you done yet??" and mind you, i have been in there for 10 minutes and it isn't going well at all because I also am starting to have really bad gas pains. So I reply with "no, i'm in the middle of throwing up my guts" and she just goes "ugh you really should be in bed now it's almost 11:00 and you have been in there for so long" and at this point idgaf anymore so i fucking snap at her and go:
"I would be in bed if I weren't sitting here throwing up everything I had for dinner. If you have a problem with me being sick then maybe instead of sitting here complaining that I'm in the bathroom for longer than 10 minutes because i got food poisoning, you should go call my grandma and complain to her because she's the one that made those tostadas for dinner and im pretty sure that's what got me sick."

and then she just walks away mumbling something about "ungrateful brat .. something something .. "
excuse me b!tch FIRST OF ALL i'm not the one who needs to wake up at 5:00 AM tomorrow so why tf are you so worried about me being sick from food poisoning and me being in the bathroom for 10 mins because YOU are the one that needs to be up in 6 more hours. Maybe instead of complaining about me being fucking sick you can get some sleep in and you can stop complaining about how you dont get enough time to sleep because you are binge watching some shitty HBO series.

Also, this is the same person who threw a hissy fit over people wanting McDonalds instead of burnt vegetables.
And the same person who took a $250+ beginners cyber-security class because "she felt like it".
And the same person who refuses to believe that aa dishwasher is for sanitation purposes and keeps putting dishes with big chunks of food on them in the dishwasher and not even rinsing them off.
And the same person who screamed at me and my friend for using the rest of a teeny tiny, year-old, half-filled, $1 container of vaseline for slime we were making even when we asked to use it and she said yes.
And the same person who over-payed the rent by $2,000.
I'm so sorry you have to deal with that.
just know I will go to America and kill someone

Dreamer

Kpop Fan
Credits
Box of Chocolates
Hot Tea
Giselle
Dami
I'm so fucking done with my parents they expect me to be the perfect fucking child especially in school and it kinda hard to do that when I'm doing school virtually and all the distractions around me how the fuck am I supposed to focus. Question is it weird that I'm still mourning over a death that was five years ago?

Last edited:

Thatlittledork2017

Kpop Groupie
Website
youtube.com
Credits
Hey guys... I'm kinda bad talking to support groups because of many reasons.... I came here today to talk about what's been heavy on my noggin...

So 4 years ago my favorite gram has passed away I was 17 and my brother was like 21 I believe,I can't talk about her much because how much memories we had together, we were really close my cousins and my brother were never around much because they had there own lives and gf and friends to see.. well in 11 days I'll be 21 and I'm not really ready for it without her if you can't tell I really don't wanna turn that old. It's unfair she was around when he was 21 but now me... I'm not trying to sound selfish about it but I regret not seeing her...😔

Status
Not open for further replies.