҉  Official Unpopular Kpop Opinions Thread ҉ 

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
It's not sensual it's just R&B. It's smooth and slow paced so I understand why some people mistake it for being sensual lol
I just meant sensual as in a sound that’s smooth and slow paced /nm

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Hybe is currently recruiting trainees born between 2008-2013.
I used to be a pre-school teacher for 13' liners 🤩
Most of the 2013 won’t even be 10 yet internationally?? Honestly the entertainment industry is ridiculous. This is why I’m starting to boycott groups with too low average age. They’re going to go through so much at such a young age… even grown idols struggle with it. Literally just yesterday IVE had their first fan concert and Leeseo broke down crying because of the pressure she’s under…

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
Most of the 2013 won’t even be 10 yet internationally?? Honestly the entertainment industry is ridiculous. This is why I’m starting to boycott groups with too low average age. They’re going to go through so much at such a young age… even grown idols struggle with it. Literally just yesterday IVE had their first fan concert and Leeseo broke down crying because of the pressure she’s under…
It's getting out of control. I mean there are already 3rd gen idols who started training at very young ages but still it doesn't make it okay.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
It's getting out of control. I mean there are already 3rd gen idols who started training at very young ages but still it doesn't make it okay.
Yeah I mean wasn’t it Jihyo who trained since she was like really young?? Ofc she’s iconic now, but I can’t imagine going through the most important developmental years of your life being trained to be an idol… that’ll probably have life long consequences

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
Yeah I mean wasn’t it Jihyo who trained since she was like really young?? Ofc she’s iconic now, but I can’t imagine going through the most important developmental years of your life being trained to be an idol… that’ll probably have life long consequences
Exactly. Jihyo started training when she was 10, if I'm not mistaken. She may be on top now but at the cost of her own childhood.
I can't imagine how hard it must've been neither, she probably couldn't feel it back then but she has for sure realize the depth of it once becoming an adult.
In these cases, I'm blaming the parents. They should be mature and collected enough to make the right decision and let their children grow older before entering these business.

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
Exactly. Jihyo started training when she was 10, if I'm not mistaken. She may be on top now but at the cost of her own childhood.
I can't imagine how hard it must've been neither, she probably couldn't feel it back then but she has for sure realize the depth of it once becoming an adult.
In these cases, I'm blaming the parents. They should be mature and collected enough to make the right decision and let their children grow older before entering these business.
jihyo began training when she was 8, international age (10 was her korean age) but she's actually been in the industry even longer. she was a child model as well and began when she was around 3 or 4

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
jihyo began training when she was 8, international age (10 was her korean age) but she's actually been in the industry even longer. she was a child model as well and began when she was around 3 or 4
Wow I don't know how to feel about this..

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Some kpop dances in public groups complaining about the public just come off as entitled.

I saw one where a child ran around in the background and the creators were complaining that the parents didn’t stop them.
Like I’m sorry but you sound stupid.

If you’re going to dance in a public space, you have to be prepared for members of the public existing? It’s a kid. Sure maybe the parent could’ve asked for them to keep away from the dance, but like. Kpop in public dances never feel like actual street performances? They just feel like using public space for the aesthetic?

Rude public are when they obstruct the camera purposefully, and start getting really close to the dancers and purposefully getting in their way. But just being in the background?? If you don’t want people existing in your videos DONT MAKE THEM WHERE PEOPLE EXIST

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Some kpop dances in public groups complaining about the public just come off as entitled.

I saw one where a child ran around in the background and the creators were complaining that the parents didn’t stop them.
Like I’m sorry but you sound stupid.

If you’re going to dance in a public space, you have to be prepared for members of the public existing? It’s a kid. Sure maybe the parent could’ve asked for them to keep away from the dance, but like. Kpop in public dances never feel like actual street performances? They just feel like using public space for the aesthetic?

Rude public are when they obstruct the camera purposefully, and start getting really close to the dancers and purposefully getting in their way. But just being in the background?? If you don’t want people existing in your videos DONT MAKE THEM WHERE PEOPLE EXIST
I feel the same way about people who film themselves in the gym and then complain about people walking in front of them.
You're in a public space, of course the public is gonna be present and need to move around the space!

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I feel the same way about people who film themselves in the gym and then complain about people walking in front of them.
You're in a public space, of course the public is gonna be present and need to move around the space!
Also like… idk maybe it’s because I’ve never done it so it probably is a bit frustrating to have a shot ruined. But I’d think a kid running around would be so cute and funny 😭 Would give the video that extra charm. Like to me, part of the whole filming in public experience is you get the public being the public in the background. It only becomes a problem when you make it a problem. If you’re going to be upset over small stuff (again, people actually getting in your way purposefully is not small, that’s actually rude), don’t film in public 😭

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
I'm in love with XG's songs, but I don't really like their chemistry as a group. Honestly, whenever I watch interviews of XG, it feels exactly how I feel when I just met some new people that I've seen like two times. It's just so awkward. I know I don't know their chemistry behind the camera or anything but a group's chemistry is one of the main factors of things I like in groups. I know it's only been a year, but I had to get this of my chest.

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
I'm in love with XG's songs, but I don't really like their chemistry as a group. Honestly, whenever I watch interviews of XG, it feels exactly how I feel when I just met some new people that I've seen like two times. It's just so awkward. I know I don't know their chemistry behind the camera or anything but a group's chemistry is one of the main factors of things I like in groups. I know it's only been a year, but I had to get this of my chest.
They've been training together as a group for 5 years. They've had more than enough time to establish relationships and dynamics by now. I watch a lot of their personal content and they seem just as close as any other group.

Also, most of their interviews are in English and none of them except Maya is confident or fluent in English so that could also be a reason why their chemistry doesn't show through the screen.