҉  Official Unpopular Kpop Opinions Thread ҉ 

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
1. Eunwoo, rowoon and Bomin should be better off as just actors than having to take the idol route. I just think the actor role suits them a lot more than the idol role imo.

2. also, K-RnB >>>> K-Pop

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
respectfully please leave...
i'll spare you cause u have taste 🙄
also if you like bibi listen to dpr ian his songs are masterpieces especially so beautiful!
🤭😏
I like the weekend too though
but Bibi vengeance was alright - just not my fav
ok I will listen to DPR IAN's songs - I've heard a lot about him but I haven't gotten to listen to any of his songs yet sooo

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Yedam would be much better off as a K-RnB solo artist than a K-Pop idol
(well now that he left the kpop industry already to pursue something else)

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I don’t like unique lightsticks, I like the overdone globe lightsticks

Okay “I don’t like unique lightsticks” is a little bit harsh coz some of them have cute designs. However. Overall I just much prefer lightsticks that are a stick, a glass globe, and then something pretty in the middle. The inside is usually so cute. There’s usually glitter. Overall I just feel so happy when I see a pretty globe lightstick design. Literally ever other lightstick design always takes me back a little coz I’m like nooo I wanted the globe. I’d feel a little disappointed if I ulted a group and they dropped their lightstick design and it wasn’t a pretty globe lightstick…. And idky I’m saying this as if I don’t ult ITZY with their lightring. Idk like my favourite lightstick is WJSN’s coz it has the spinning centre and the glitter and the colours of the lights are so pretty like I’m just in awe. I also love what we’ve seen of IVE’s coz I can imagine the lights are gonna be red and pink and stuff and I think it’s gonna look so pretty. I also love ATEEZ’s with the rose gold sort of colour I think it is. I don’t want uniqueness I want pretty aesthetic. I don’t care about deeper meanings and group identity I just want something pretty to look at lol

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
So, I personally have a like-dislike relationship with Everglow-up. and after not watching her vids for months right after i decided to unsub, it wasn’t until 2 days ago that I decided to come back and watch some of her videos again because mostly, I always found her videos to be very interesting to watch and listen to especially with some of her unpopular opinions - the one being especially when she made a video about that k-pop would NOT cure your depression. That was one of the videos that I’ve learnt from her and it made me realise that that would be the case in reality.

I also really enjoy watching her videos of certain topics she talked about. They’re often really informative and very well-detailed - making it engaging enough for her audience to easily watch and listen to everything she has to say. Some of the things she has even talked about are stuff that I think many kpop stans tend to underestimate & also may not be aware of within those kinds of topics she covered.

I can understand why some people may not like her. I do like her sometimes though ngl. Although I may not necessarily agree with some of the things she says especially within her opinion topics, and also I may agree to some others she had mentioned too.

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
idk if i've said this before
But I really didn't dislike ANY of blackpink's songs,( before the born pink album) they're all bops and I'll always like or tolerate all of them. They all make me happy, idk bout you but I loved pink venom and shut down. I pretended I didn't because as soon as I saw this vid on yt that was like "PINK VENOM IS ACTUAL TRASH"
i was like- "oh my opinion is wrong" and changed it to "it's ok."
But ima say it, I might have bad taste in music but all of bp's songs before born pink SLAPPED

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Hit The Bass by Blitzers is their only good title track that they’ve released. The rest of their title tracks on the other hand are not even that good and sound mediocre.

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
It weirds me out when someone says that a male idol looks ‘hot’ or ‘sexy’ when he’s angry, like no he doesn’t?? Nobody looks ‘hot/sexy’ when they’re angry. I’ve never in my life would ever think like that about a male idol. I also bet that almost none of you (most if not all kpop stans) would ever say that about someone you know irl.
At least to me, they just look scary when they’re angry/mad and I personally don’t like seeing it.

I see that Im icy

Kpop Groupie
Website
chaebrina.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Seori
Iree
Karina
Y'all say iz*one's japanese songs have terrible mixing but they actually just don't autotune the sh¡t out of the voices.
Even shows like Masked Singer have autotune in them, or in some other stages they put only the backtrack in their official yt channels, so things like LeSserafim's case happen (they got accussed of doing the same as Wonyoung and Leeseo but in the fancams you could clearly hear that they were singing live). First it happened with western pop, when I heard Taylor Swift's voice for the first time I was really impressed because it sounds so different without autotune or any other voice treatments. Now it's happening with kpop, even Solar gets autotuned (yeah she hits all the notes), and we're so used to it that when songs don't have autotune 1. the members get criticized for "poor" vocals or 2.the production team gets criticized for not "mixing well".
What makes iz*one's japanese songs sound poorly mixed is the absence of the mixing feeling autotune automatically creates. Autotune creates a feeling of stability, and as instumentals in music are tuned and autotune perfectly tunes voices, the perfect tuning creates a sense of combination, which for non-masterers/mixers can sound like good mixing.

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
to the ppl who are going to stan baby monster
ask yourselves the question "will i still live and will it negatively impact me if i don't support this group?"
most of you will say yes, i would understand with some groups but baemon hasn't even debuted and some of y'all are already stanning them lmao.
it really isn't that hard

Last edited:

I see that Im icy

Kpop Groupie
Website
chaebrina.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Seori
Iree
Karina
to the ppl who are going to stan baby monster
ask yourselves the question "will i still live and will it negatively impact me if i don't support this group?"
most of you will say yes, i would understand with some groups but baemon hasn't even debuted and some of y'all are already stanning them lmao.
it really isn't that hard
I just put it like this: there are 2 things that could happen, 1. their music ends up being trash 2. YG does the same they did with blackpink
Both of them are probable so there's no use in stanning them early when their career is not established.

avi ☆

Band Manager
Website
avi-pink-valentine.carrd.co
Credits
Aurora
Pink Bear Plush
Pink Bear Plush
Fluffy White Bear
i don’t see the hype in le sserafim’s impurities???
like, yes, le sserafim has a v good discography, and almost non-skip but i just don’t see all the hype around the song
i tried forcing myself to like it because everyone is apparently in love with it and it also fits a little bit into the category of music i like, but i just can’t there’s something about it that doesn’t stick right with me

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
i don’t see the hype in le sserafim’s impurities???
like, yes, le sserafim has a v good discography, and almost non-skip but i just don’t see all the hype around the song
i tried forcing myself to like it because everyone is apparently in love with it and it also fits a little bit into the category of music i like, but i just can’t there’s something about it that doesn’t stick right with me
FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME. It’s my least favourite Le Sserafim song. I usually really love slow sensual songs but something about Impurities just doesn’t hit the right spot

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME. It’s my least favourite Le Sserafim song. I usually really love slow sensual songs but something about Impurities just doesn’t hit the right spot
It's not sensual it's just R&B. It's smooth and slow paced so I understand why some people mistake it for being sensual lol