҉  Official Popular/Unpopular Kpop Opinions Thread ҉ 

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
I do not like Yoon's voice. She sounds strained and pitchy, it's hard to listen to sometimes. Hopefully, she gets more professional training because the way she sings now, her technique can damage her voice.

Kpop_Kitten

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Some Blinks and Armys are freaking brutal, says me as a pretty chill multstan

well, i live with an extremely toxic blink and army, a.k.a my sister, she fr beat up my friend because she thought Felix was in BTS (i never told her, that Felix was in any group or smth, he is just a meme between the two of us) and threatened me with a KNIFE because i didn't want to watch the money performance for a 1000th time or told her to stop singing Flower while i was studying

save me pls 😅

iiserene

Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧

well, i live with an extremely toxic blink and army, a.k.a my sister, she fr beat up my friend because she thought Felix was in BTS (i never told her, that Felix was in any group or smth, he is just a meme between the two of us) and threatened me with a KNIFE because i didn't want to watch the money performance for a 1000th time or told her to stop singing Flower while i was studying

save me pls 😅
oh god I feel horrible for you.
this goes for just any fandom as well. i feel like if someone says something incorrect about a group (like messes up their birthday or like a members name) their fandom just goes all bonkers on the person who was incorrect. like I get it you like the group and all, but some people arent as educated on the group as you may be so just don't bash them for being incorrect.
its not like every kpop stan is required to know every little thing about every group

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆

save me pls 😅
“Sister” is an odd way of spelling psychopath

Or I suppose in terms of parasocial relationships she seems to be in tier 3 aka boarderline pathological

I see that Im icy

Kpop Groupie
Website
chaebrina.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Seori
Iree
Karina
Born Pink tour is not very good but it's not getting worse like many people say. Ofc Jennie fake playing the guitar is very fvcked up but the concert is like 2 hours long to be summarized in a few clips.

iiserene

Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
I do not think Ateez is underrated. People constantly say that when their fanbase is huge. Theirs is actually almost as big as Enhypens
I just feel like they arent talked about as much as other popular 4th gen bgs are (ex: skz, txt, enhypen) so that's why people call them ¨underrated¨.

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
I do not think Ateez is underrated. People constantly say that when their fanbase is huge. Theirs is actually almost as big as Enhypens
I just feel like they arent talked about as much as other popular 4th gen bgs are (ex: skz, txt, enhypen) so that's why people call them ¨underrated¨.
It's because they aren't from the big 4, people say the same thing about Dreamcatcher. Both ateez and dreamcatcher are successful but because they aren't as big as big 4 artists, people cry "underrated" in hopes of getting more people to check them out

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Pls people will literally call anyone who isn’t big 3 or Hybe underrated. I’ve seen people call Everglow and Mamamoo underrated

THEY HAVE MVS WITH OVER 100 MIL VIEWS BFRRR

iiserene

Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
yeah I agree with both of you.
Like some groups that are very popular like Monsta X and IVE arent in the big 3 + hybe but they are still very successful

ITSJUST_👹✨VEGAS✨👹

Do you still like me? Am I still enjoyable?
Author
Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Jongho
Sunoo
Ningning
Leebit (Lee Know)
I hate when people be like, “they look like a ****.” Or “they are asking for attention“ when an idol wears really revealing clothes. Don’t you get that most of the good damn time, THEY CANT CHOOSE WHAT TF THEY WANT TO WEAR. it makes no sense to me. Cause its like you don’t understand that idols, BARLEY GET TOO DO WHAT TF THEY WANT TOO DO. so please, I’m begging you, have common sense and remember that they do not choose what tf they want too wear💀

iiserene

Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
I hate when people be like, “they look like a ****.” Or “they are asking for attention“ when an idol wears really revealing clothes. Don’t you get that most of the good damn time, THEY CANT CHOOSE WHAT TF THEY WANT TO WEAR. it makes no sense to me. Cause its like you don’t understand that idols, BARLEY GET TOO DO WHAT TF THEY WANT TOO DO. so please, I’m begging you, have common sense and remember that they do not choose what tf they want too wear💀
bro fr like or when an idol is wearing a stage outfit that ¨stands out¨ from other members 💀 like it isn't their fault so stop calling them a pick me smh 😒

iiserene

Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
people use the term: ¨overrated¨ too much like not even. I don't really understand why people use that term at all.
like when people call BTS overrated, I am not a BTS stan so you cant say I'm biased here but why would you call them overrated? how can a group even be overrated? clearly they are not if they have such a big fandom-
like they wouldn't be as popular as they are now if their fans didn't have a real reason to like them..
they are successful because they make good music and they inspire other people, sooooo I think usually when people use the term ¨overrated¨ they mean ¨successful¨ because I do not understand how a group can be overrated.
sure, some fans may oversee things but they don't oversee it so much that their reason isn't even a good reason anymore
and yuhhh hopefully that made sense 🥲

I see that Im icy

Kpop Groupie
Website
chaebrina.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Seori
Iree
Karina
Lia is not a lazy dancer, she's just not talented/skilled enough to appear strong. And that doesn't mean she's awful of straight up bad at dancing, she just has all of her technique concentrated in areas other than arm strength, flow and lines. Her lines are really awkward compared to her fellow member Chaeryeong.

iiserene

Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
sometimes i dont get why ppl get mad abt unfair line distribution
like that is why some members are main vocalists and others arent. you have to accept that your faves might not be the greatest singer of the group, so they wont be getting as much lines cuz that's not their position.
on the other hand, there are certain cases which the line distribution is total bs *cough cough ives new song

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Lia is not a lazy dancer, she's just not talented/skilled enough to appear strong. And that doesn't mean she's awful of straight up bad at dancing, she just has all of her technique concentrated in areas other than arm strength, flow and lines. Her lines are really awkward compared to her fellow member Chaeryeong.
When you’re not a dancer, in a group where everyone else IS a dancer, and could be a main dancer in any other group, ofc you’re gonna look bad at dancing 😭 But ITZY choreos are just hard in general. When you watch all 5 of them together, Lia doesn’t stand out like a sore thumb or anything. She keeps up with the choreo and is synchronised and overall it’s absolutely fine. It’s only when people focus on her individually they notice the small differences. But she’s doing great and I’ve always appreciated how hard she works in the choreos

(Not attacking you I’m agreeing idky I’m paranoid this will come off as me being mad. IM MAD AT ANTIS GRR)

stan enhypen tbh

Kpop Rookie
Website
newjeans.kr
Credits
Sunoo
TBH il be real D.N.D was the worst song apink could of made i mean the song and The choreography was awful and the members putted no likeing into the song plus it looks like they were bored and just wanted to make another awful song MY BAD ALL THERE SONGS ARE AWFUL

JUst my opinion

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I feel like I’ve probably spoken about this before but I was just reminded of it and I still hate it so

I absolutely hate “eye contact” with idols. I hate it more than I hate aegyo 😭 At least some idols when they do aegyo it’s actually like cute. Eye contact just makes me super uncomfortable. Please stop looking into my soul. Please stop looking into my soul while doing all these weird movements like you’re in love with me. I’m not attracted I’m very nervous and uncomfortable. Please look anywhere else I beg. It could be some random idol I don’t like or THE Shin Yuna i do not care please stop looking into my eyes