҉  Official Unpopular Kpop Opinions Thread ҉ 

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

vivianna

薇:威
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
✧ The Boyz Younghoon ✧
The Untamed
sm just announced 3 more sm rookies - all guys - and sm absolutely should not under any circumstances add them to nct. the should be put in a new bg
Yeah I feel like nct is basically the “ dumpster” for the talented dudes. If am has a new “favored” guy trainee he will go straight to nct. Like have you realized that the old members are not going to Renew their contracts especially because of mistreatment and you’re gonna be stuck with the new members instead of the original lineup

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
sm just announced 3 more sm rookies - all guys - and sm absolutely should not under any circumstances add them to nct. the should be put in a new bg
IKR nowadays it feels like SM just uses NCT to be more lazy in debuting a whole new boy group
Like they are literally the #1 kpop agency in korea but they cant even debut boy group?

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
Yeah I feel like nct is basically the “ dumpster” for the talented dudes. If am has a new “favored” guy trainee he will go straight to nct. Like have you realized that the old members are not going to Renew their contracts especially because of mistreatment and you’re gonna be stuck with the new members instead of the original lineup
right - and the original members (i think back when they had 18) made a pact to each other that if they left nct, they'd do it together. i'm not saying they'd necessarily follow through if push came to shove, but still. i can see some of them doing it

vivianna

薇:威
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
✧ The Boyz Younghoon ✧
The Untamed
right - and the original members (i think back when they had 18) made a pact to each other that if they left nct, they'd do it together. i'm not saying they'd necessarily follow through if push came to shove, but still. i can see some of them doing it
yeah especially the mistreated ones with little to no lines

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
yeah especially the mistreated ones with little to no lines
and if i'm not mistaken, mark's contract should be expiring next year. i can see him getting out first chance bc yeah, he may be super popular, but he's gotta be exhausted.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
One of my biggest song turn offs is vocalists trying to hit high notes that aren’t in their range. Like they sound like they’re struggling to breathe.

Just sing in your range. Trust me you will appear a better vocalist singing in a low tone well than a high tone poorly

kimdoyeonmybias

Kpop Amateur
Credits
something I don't like about Kpop?...

.... I don't like the fact that the members are ranked by their looks

I remember when once Super Junior had to rank themselves from the most handsome to ugliest and it was super embarrassing for the ones who had to rank themselves as the ugliest...

Agree 100%. It’s unnecessary and incredibly disrespectful.

kimdoyeonmybias

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I don't like Dita of Secret Number's vocal tone. It just sounds really dull to me?

not gonna lie, this did cross my mind when i first listened to the group. but i like to believe that if she had received more/better quality vocal training her voice could sound lot more colorful. I don’t think the problem lies within her vocal ability or talent at all.

stream doomchita!!!

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
And talk show hosts using idols weaknesses to mess with them
I'm so fed up with them
HE LITERALLY SAID HE GOT UNCOMFORTABLE WITH CAMERAS CLOSE TO HIM AND WHAT DO THEY DO? PUT THE CAMERA RIGHT IN HIS FACE-

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
And talk show hosts using idols weaknesses to mess with them
I'm so fed up with them
HE LITERALLY SAID HE GOT UNCOMFORTABLE WITH CAMERAS CLOSE TO HIM AND WHAT DO THEY DO? PUT THE CAMERA RIGHT IN HIS FACE-
I’ll never forget this compilation of cruel pranks where some sort of variety show put a male idol in a room of frogs despite him having a massive fear of them. I don’t even know who he is but watching that clip made me want to cry because of how scared he was

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
I’ll never forget this compilation of cruel pranks where some sort of variety show put a male idol in a room of frogs despite him having a massive fear of them. I don’t even know who he is but watching that clip made me want to cry because of how scared he was
I think that was hendery of WayV

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
I think that was hendery of WayV
lucas too

and they made them dress in frog suits :/